Chapter 5 - The Smell Of Home

Hope To The End
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 5 - The Smell Of Home

 

He was hungry. He was so so so hungry. Somewhere in his mind, he cursed the day that Lee Soo Man had decided that it was a good idea to put him in the same group as Kim Jaejoong. After tasting the other’s cooking, he was officially ruined. There was no other cooking, other than his own mother’s of course, that could match up with that man’s. Which was a huge problem now that said man wasn’t here to feed him.

 

Changmin wasn’t sure how he had managed to survive the last few years without tasting the other’s food, but it definitely wasn’t a good experience and not one that he looked forward to repeating anytime soon. Or at all, if he could help it. But now it seemed that he might have to experience that again. He could call up Jaejoong hyung and demand that the other send him food but he was way too hungry to even bother moving.

 

To be honest, he probably was just exaggerating his hunger, but it was true that he really wanted to eat Jaejoong’s food. And he could give anything for that. Except to move from where he was lying on the floor and answer the bloody doorbell that had been ringing persistently for the past few minutes.

 

“Yunho hyung. Doorbell.” He called out before belatedly remembering that the famed leader wasn’t at home. He had gone out with Junsu or something. Damn him.

 

and groaning loudly, he pulled himself up and off the floor, shuffling tiredly to the door, making sure that whoever was on the other side would be able to hear his protests. He wasn’t polite enough to answer the door properly and so yanked it open with a snappy, “What?”

 

“I see that someone got out the wrong side of his bed this morning.” The culprit grinned at him.

 

“Jaejoong hyung. What?” Clearly, his hunger had impacted him more than he had expected. His IQ was lowered by a good 40%.

 

“Yunnie called and said that someone was probably hungry around this time. So I decided to come over and feed you.” Jaejoong laughed as he moved to pull the younger into a hug.

 

Changmin decided he was way too hungry to be angry at Yunho hyung for tattling him out. Jaejoong’s food was good enough a compensation prize. He allowed the elder to drag him into the house, making sure to shut and lock the door behind him before he was manhandled onto the couch.

 

“Sit and rest there. Food will be ready soon. And no coming into the kitchen to steal anything.” Jaejoong warned sternly before disappearing into the kitchen to see what meal he could make out of the ingredients they had. Changmin smiled before closing his eyes, bracing himself for the lecture.

 

“SHIM CHANGMIN.” Sure enough it came. “Why is your fridge bare? Have you not been eating? And what’s with the expired milk? Please don’t tell me that you have been living off expired milk for the past few years.” Jaejoong popped his head back in with a frown.

 

“Well, seeing how neither of us could cook, there wasn’t much point in us buying ingredients.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter