Chapter 1 - Announcement

Hope To The End
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 1 - Announcement

 

It all started that day. Not with a loud bang or a dramatic explosion, none of that. Just a simple notice on the web. It wasn’t even that big, taking part barely an eighth of the computer screen, small enough to be dismissed as an advertisement. But of course, Cassiopeia was Cassiopeia. And they somehow took notice of it, even when Changmin himself almost missed it. Within a few hours, the news was spreading over the net, trending top in twitter, almost crashing a few websites. The reason? Simple.

 

Coming Soon: JYJ’s New Album Release - The End.

 

The End. Changmin raised an eyebrow as he scrolled down his newsfeed on twitter. Yes, he did have a twitter account. It was disguised as a fan account. Idols do need to keep track of their fans and everything that’s happening after all. And what better ways were there than to get it from the horse’s mouth.

 

“What are you doing Min ah?” A voice came from the doorway. Changmin turned the chair slightly to see the intruder although he already knew who it was. A light switched on without warning, filling the dark room with light.

 

“Damn it hyung. Couldn’t you give me a warning beforehand.” He grumbled as he fumbled around to find his sunglasses. His eyes were watering from pain from the sudden intrusion of light. A sigh was heard somewhere to his left before footsteps sounded and a pair of sunglasses was put in place tenderly.

 

“You know that it’s not good for your eyesight, being in a dark room.” Yunho stood back a little and dimmed the lights, to allow the younger’s eyes to adjust to the light. Changmin huffed before turning back to face the computer.

 

“Oh come on. Is Min baby pouting now?” He joked, seeing Changmin’s reaction.

 

“I. DO. NOT. POUT. Period.” Changmin hissed out before turning around again and grabbing his hyung’s wrist, pulling him closer to the computer. “Anyway, take a look at this.”

 

Yunho smiled to himself, deciding to forgo the argument, instead turning his attention back to the screen. What was he supposed to be seeing? Eyes wandering around the screen, he thought to himself. A new manga coming out? Oh! He couldn’t wait. Apparently many people were anticipating the release of it. Blah blah blah. Someone got a new offer for a drama. Ok. Moving on. A new album release? By who? It’s unusual for Changmin to take notice of other group’s releases, unless it’s Super Junior’s or... Oh. Oh. JYJ indeed. And such an intriguing album title.

 

“The End? Is that supposed to be a sequel to their first album, The Beginning?” He wondered out loud. “What’s wrong with that Minnie? Aren’t you happy for them? Did they tell you beforehand?”

 

Changmin sighed at his oblivious hyung. “That’s just the problem hyung. They didn’t tell us. Why? We told them whenever we were going to release an album and preparations were underway.”

 

“That’s just because you wanted to tell Jae to cook you more food else you’ll go even more hungry.”

 

Changmin fell silent at his hyung’s sentence. That.... was part of the reason. But still... they should have told them something. Anything. Or at least dropped a few hints here or there instead of springing it was a surprise. Of course there was nothing wrong with that. He didn’t know why he felt so bothered but something just didn’t seem right.

 

Yunho glanced at the other as he fell silent. He was probably overthinking. Again

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter