Kikwang , you such a player!

Our life as a couple.

When I was 14, our school had a science night. Basically, you stayed overnight doing cool science activities. There were boy and girl chaperones. One of which was a guy name kikwang that I had dated a year before this (he was my age) We never actually kissed. He actually really liked me, and I liked him. After several hours oAdd Chapter Add Chapterf glances from him, he came over and said "hyosung come help me get a few materials" I said "Okay, sure" he grabbed my hand and pulled me to the empty science room. I asked (stupidly) "where are those materials you were talking about?" he pointed at a shelf above a counter. I reached up to grab it and he grabbed my waist and turned me around, and kissed me on the lips. I freaked out because I seriously wasn't expecting it. I kind of pulled away, but kissed him again. He put me on the counter and put his arms around me. It was pretty hot. After about 5 minutes of kissing, the science teacher in charge of "science night" walked in. awkward. She didn't do anything, just grinned and walked out. 
Little did I know, if I said something dumb, she would say "I don't need to tell the class about what happened at science night, do I?" with a hilarious grin. We never told anyone about it. So now I am an amazing science student!