meet the rude kikwang

Our life as a couple.

We were both going to a private Catholic school and we were about 18 when we first met. I absolutley HATED him , his name was lee kikwang  but i love his mom she is so sweet, he was obnoxious, loud, rude, stupid and he called me names like panda and bubby girl i hate him i was not fat . He also had a lot of behavioral issues and when angered threatened to bash one's head in or throw things. I thought he was just to barbaric. I was glad when he wasn't in my  classes , but than we met up again in in college and he still had the same attitude, but he was much nicer to me. He was in my group, so we eventually learned more about each other and became friends. We used to tell each other things and once he told me a very deep secret so I stopped talking to him, because I just became uncomfortable around him. I felt really bad about it after a while, so remained his friend.


When I came back to seoul , to live with my mom, he was attending the same college  as me and I tried to be his friend again, but he ignored me and refused to talk to me, since he was mad that I left without ever telling him why. But, he came around and we got closer, although he was dating I couldn't help but start liking him. He was much different from the little boy I knew haha, he was more quiet, funny, nice and wasn't so rowdy. I told him I liked him but he wanted to remain faithful to his gf who was a total ***** to him. Than, he broked up with her and we did not start dating till I graduated HS because I promised my dad to not date till after HS.
so now i am  getting married to  that fat head