Sibbling day!!

Our life as a couple.

Today is a special day for Kikwang and Hyosung. It's been  exactly 6 months since they started dating but they never actually met each others siblings. 

Hyosung is raised with one older sister called Hyorin, and one younger sister called Hyuna. Kikwang on the other hand has two younger brothers. Well.. One younger brother and a twin. But his parents divorced and the other twin is by his father while he stayed with his dad. His mom married an other guy and thats how he got a younger brother. His twins name is Lim Hyunsik and his younger brothers name is Lee Taemin. Kikwang always has contact with Hyunsik 'cause before their parents divorced they never left each other.

Last friday Hyosung came to Kikwangs house since she didn't see him 1 month.

[FLASHBACK]

Hyosung unlocked the door through Kikwangs apartment.

"Kwang-ah?" She asked when she saw no one in the livingroom. But there was no answer.

She walked further. She looked in the kitchen, hall, dining room and his bedroom, but he was no where to be found. She started to get worried.

"Maybe.." She mumbeled to her self while walking to the bathroom.

She opened the door and switched the light on, walked in looking behind the curtains.

Suddenly the light was switched off and the door was closed.

"Looking for me?" A husky voice said to Hyosung standing behind her with his arms around her waist.

Hyosung wanted to be angry for making her scared and worried but couldn't resist Kikwang.

She turned around only to get Kikwangs lips planted on hers. She first tried to push him away but then decided to enjoy the moment since they were seperated for so long.

Kikwang started gentle since he knows that they didn't kiss for a long time and that Hyosung can get angry. But as soon as Hyosung kisses him back he goes into it. And Hyosung doesn't resist since she missed him just as much he missed her. Kikwang wanted to slip his tongue in Hyosungs mouth so he grabbed her chin and pushed it a little to him. Hyosung gave in and his hair with her hand. Kikwang puts his hand back to her waist and hugs her closer to him. 

"I missed you.." Kikwang broke the kiss to get a breath.

"I missed you too.." Hyosung said and with that Kikwang started her kissing again.

---

After a few minutes they finally stopped tasting each others mouth and sitted on his couch.

They had a little conversation going on about how much they missed each other and what happened in the month apart from each other.

Kikwang started about the trip with his twin and younger brother.

"Hmm.. I wonder if your twin really looks like you.." Hyosung started to wonder.

"Oh.. You didnt meet him yet?" Kikwang asked.

"No.. And so didnt I meet your younger one..." Hyosung said in a dissapointed tone...

"I didnt meet your sisters either.." Kikwang looked down.

"Then.. Let's have a family day!" Hyosung said excited.

"Okay lets have that then!!" Kikwang also said excited.

[END FLASHBACK]

----

Hyosung was walking together with Hyuna and Hyorin on their way to Kikwang's house.

"Woaah!! Eonnii we are finally meeting your boyfriend!!" Hyuna said jumping around.

"Yah Hyuna! Dont to that in the middle of the street." Hyorin warned her.

"Mianhae eonnii.." Hyuna apologized.

They walked some minutes when Hyuna suddenly screamed.

"Oh?" A young guy and girl around Hyuna's age looked the terrified Hyuna.

"Ah.. Mianhae for our dog.." The guy and girl bowed.

"It's okay. She is the one who should apologize for scaring you guys." Hyosung said.

"Aniya, it doesn't matter." The guy smiled at them.

"Oh sorry.. We didn't even introduce our self." The girl said.

"Anyeonghaseyo, Son NaEun imnida." The girl called Naeun smiled.

"Nice to meet you Naeun shi." Hyorin said.

"Annyeonghaseyo, Lee TaeMin imnida." The guy called Taemin bowed.

Hyosungs eyes grew wide.

"T-Taemin?" She hesitatly asked.

"Yes? Why? Do I know you?" He asked confused.

"I-I am Hyosung.. Jeon Hyosung.." Hyosung said. This time Taemins eyes grew wider.

"Oh Mianhae noona!" Taemin quickly apologized and bowed serval times.

"Aniya! Don't bow for me I am just like your sister." Hyosung assured him.

"Taemin-ah you know her?" Naeun asked.

"Ah yeah. Naeun this is the girlfriend of my brother. Hyosung noona, she here is Naeun." Taemin said.

"Ahem Ahem.." Hyorin fake couched.

"Nice to meet you Naeun. Oh, and this here is my younger sister Hyuna." Hyosung puts her hands on Hyuna's sholders.

"And my older sister Hyorin."

They all bowed.

"But.. I dont remember Kikwang saying he had a sister?" Hyosung asked confused looking at NaEun.

Taemin chuckled.

"She isn't his sister.. She is my girlfriend." Taemin kissed Naeun on her cheek and Naeun blushed while looking away.

"Aww! So cute!!" Hyosung said.

"Yah Hyuna why dont you have a boyfriend?" Hyorin asked the younger one.

"Y-Yah eonnii!" Hyuna said embaressed.

"Well... Should we go to Kikwang's house?" Hyosung asked.

"Could you guys wait a minute? We will get NaEun's dog back to her home and come." Taemin said.

"Oh then Hyosung-ah can I call Teuk to come too?" Hyorin asked.

"Sure why not?" Hyosung replied.

In the time Taemin and Naeun already came back.

"Shall we?" Taemin said.

'Aish.. such a gentle man just like his brother.' Hyosung thought in herself.

----------

They arrived at Kikwangs house with LeeTeuk with them.

They knocked on the door.

"Coming!!" A voice called.

A guy who really looked like Kikwang but was taller opened the door.

"Oh Anyeonghaseyo! You must be Hyosung! And Taemin and Naeun are also here." Hyunsik(BTOB) smiled and let them in.

They all introduced each other.

"Where is Kikwang?" Hyosung asked.

"He is in his room busy with some stuff.. He'll come soon dont worry." Hyunsik assured Hyosung and Hyosung just nodded.

"So.. Wanna hear what kind of fool Kikwang was when we were younger?" Hyunsik offered a topic that they cant resist but say yes to.

---

Everyone was laughing on the floor.

"REALLY?!?" Hyosung got tears in her eyes from all laughing.

"He really did!" Hyunsik said clutchering his stomach.

"So if I understand it good.. You guys were going on a photo with a goat and the goat ate Kikwang shirt which come on the photo?!" Hyuna asked to be sure.

"Yes! Here is the photo!" Hyunsik gave it to them and they started laugh even harder.

"Too bad he hadn't abs back then." Taemin said.

"We are a abs family. Kikwang, Taemin, me.." Hyunsik said.

"But back then Kikwang was the one without." He said.

Everyone was still laughing out loud.

Kikwang could here people laugh from his room and decided to go to them.

"Yah why are you guys laughing so hard?" Kikwang asked.

They laughed even harder if it was possible.

Kikwang had a confused expression on his face but it soon turned into a angry face walking toward Hyunsik.

"Yah! Kikwang dont to that to your twin brother!!" Hyosung said.

"Yeah your younger one told something even more embaressing!" Hyuna said.

"YAH!!" Kikwang yelled at them but didn't do anything to Taemin since Naeun is with him.

"Dont worry Kikwang we also can tell alot about Hyosungs embaressments." Hyorin said to Kikwang.

"Yeah we can!" Hyuna said too.

"Yeah we- WHAT?!?" Hyosung screamed.

--- 

They day was going well... Talking about funny stuff, serious things, work and relationships but the most important thing was that they were having fun with all sibblings! 

----

[That same night]

"You sure you don't wanna go home with me?" Hyuna pouted to Hyosung.

"No I'll stay with Kiki. Ask Hyorin eonnii to sleep in our house tonight?" Hyosung offered.

"Andwae! I need my jagiya to sleep in the same bed with me!!" LeeTek quickly got a grip on Hyorins waist.

Hyuna pouted again.

"Your fault for not having a boyfriend!" Hyosung stuck her tongue toward her.

"Yah eonni!" Hyuna said.

"Dont worry our Hyunsikie is also VERY lonely." Kikwang patted both their backs.

"Yah!" Hyunsik yelled at him.

"Should we put up a date for the 2 of you?" Taemin asked them.

Both blushed extremely.

"Okay okay guys.. It's getting late you should go!"

"But-" Hyuna started but was cut of by Hyorin.

"You can sleep in our house tonight Hyuna!" Hyorin said geting annoyed.

"YAY!" Hyuna jumped in happiness.

"Okay now go!" Kikwang pushed his brothers out the door.

"Wae hyung?! Want your lovey dovey moment with noona that badly?" Taemin started teasing him but he failed since Kikwang shut the door infront of his face.

"Bye eonnie bye Hyuna!" Hyosung hugged them and waved them goodbye. When Hyorin, Hyuna, LeeTeuk and Naeun were opening the door Taemin and Hyunsik started again. Naeun gave Taemin a kiss on his lips so he would be quiet which worked. Hyuna putted her hand on Hyunsiks mouth which he likked.

"Yah!" Hyuna yelled.

"What?!" Hyunsik yelled back.

"Eonnii!!" Hyuna wined.

"Hyung!!" Hyunsik wined.

"Not our problem!" Hyosung yelled at them and then closed the door.


ANYEONG OuO  dork author here... I got this dream about the dog part and thought: FANFICTION!! So here it is!!

I am kinda blown minded.. So if you want me to write a one-shot in a story line just tell me!! Hope you liked it!! ANYEONG~~<3 OH AND EID MUBARAK BTW

Oh and the other pairing...

I ship Taeun :3 

Leeteuk and Hyorin were awesome in hello baby

and I just needed fun stuff so that how Hyunsik and Hyuna were coupeled... Hyunsik from BTOB btw