1.

First Love

"Bye!"

She turned towards the voice smiled. "Bye!"

She stood at the foyer and peered outside. She sighed, "I've forgotten to book a taxi... Again."

She mentally scolded herself for being so absent-minded, for she knew that she could never be able to lunge all the files she was holding onto to the nearest bus stop or train station.

But Lady Luck was by her.

"Hyoyeon!"

"Eunhyuk?"

"Would you... Like a drive home?"

"W-Why, thank you," She found herself stuttering and felt a rush of blood to her face. She was blushing, for a reason she didn't know why.

When they approached his car, he opened the door to the front seat for her and let her in, before closing it and proceeding to the driver's seat. She immediately blushed again when he did that.

"How absurd that is," she muttered, meaning to scold herself.

"What?"

"U-Uh nothing."

That's it, she stuttered again.

What is wrong with me? Hyoyeon asked herself and as she put on her seatbelt, she glanced at Eunhyuk and paused for a moment. Then, Eunhyuk looked up and their eyes met.

Eunhyuk broke the awkwardness by asking, "You okay?"

She slowly nodded her head and said, "Y-Yeah, don't worry about me."

Eunhyuk laughed. "Really? You don't really stutter that much, and you're zoning out so often today."

She giggled softly and turned to look at the window. As Eunhyuk started driving and finally left, they soon reached a traffic junction. She looked out of the window and saw a couple hands locked. The girl had her head laid on the guy's shoulder, just like a lovesick pair. She sighed again, wishing the girl was her and the guy was...

She mentally scolded herself for thinking that way. She didn't even have a guy in mind.

That reminded her of her odd behaviour that day. Yet again, she confronted herself for the reason she was feeling that way. The more she thought of Eunhyuk, the more she felt her heart beating faster and faster.

It was this unfamiliar feeling she have never felt before, nor does she know who to approach for help.

She turned to look at him, admiring every feature he had, the eyes he had that were always showing how kind a person he was, the lovely smile he had, the way he effortlessly drove the car through the traffic yet manage to keep the cool impression he had, the way he called her name-

"Hyoyeon you alright?"

As she answered him, a slow realisation dawned upon her.

Could it be love?