5 Twist

The Last Haven of The Hearts

@ Hospital

Daesung entered the rehabilitation room. The room was full of bright decoration, standees are everywhere to have the patient who was going to practice their balances after the long medication. Daesung happily got up from his moving chair and asked the nurses to help him walked to the standee. They grabbed his arms and led him to the closest standee. The other patients were all happy to welcome the smiling angel to their rehabilitation room. In the corner, Daesung saw a little girl clapping her hands when she saw him putting his grasp on the standee, he smiled to her.

“ Are you okay if we let go?” The nurse asked him.

“ Yes,” he answered. “ But you can’t leave, you’ll watch me from the side, right?”

“ Awww, our-Daseungie is really lovely, sure we’ll stay here,” answered Joyeon, the Seunghyun’s staff.

The boy focused on his feet, trying to step carefully and dragged his heavy body to move along with his legs. Daesung keep practicing until the afternoon. The other patient had left to go back to their room or to have their lunch. Daesung and the nurses remained there, accompany the strong willing sweet boy.

Just then someone entered the room and all them looked at the handsome tall men in  front of them.

“ Hi, everyone,” The doctor said happily.

“ Doctor Choi,” they said in unison.

“ I think you are doing well, Daesung-ssi,” Seunghyun praised the boy, and walked closer to them.

Seunghyun took a look at the two nurses and said, “ didn’t you guys go for lunch?”

“ Daesungie also hasn’t eat anything,” Joyeon said.

“ I just eat the bread remember, Noona can go, besides, Doctor Choi will accompany me, right?” He glanced at Seunghyun.

The older one nodded his head and sat in the couch close to the standee.

“ We’ll go then,” said the two nurse, excusing themselves.

Seunghyun looked at the sweaty Daesung and helped him to sat on the same couch. Daesung breath in and out evenly and he looked really pleased. He felt happy because he could practice intensely and he felt his body getting used to it.

“ How’s today practice?”

“ Great,” Answered the tan skinned boy, his smile made his eyes vanished. “ Thank you for encouraging me, Doctor.”

The other smiled to himself. “ My pleasure,” He said honestly. “ What move have you done practicing?”

“ Want me to show you?” Daesung asked.

“ Sure, give it a try~”

Daesung was about to standing up when his sweaty hand got slipped on the standee holder and he nearly tripped to the floor when Seunghyun strong grips supported him. Seunghyun in the other hand couldn’t hold Daesung that long because the boy was pretty heavy and he also has a muscular body. The older was standing unstably because Daesung couldn’t hold on any longer, his legs felt weak. The boy bit his bottom lips, trying not to scream because he suddenly felt a little ache on his stomach and his legs felt numb.

“ Daesung-ssi, hold on, let’s take a seat first,” Seunghyun suggested.

Daesung nodded. Just when they were about to sit, Daesung moved his legs and Seunghyun couldn’t handle it, they both tripped on the couch. Seunghyun’s back hit the sofa and Daesung laid on top of him. There were several minutes that the two use to adjust their breathing. Seunghyun was holding Daesung arms tightly, while the younger gripped his clothes. Seunghyun then moved his hand to Daesung’s face, cupping the boy’s soft cheeks.

Daesung awkwardly looked up to the doctor, because he can’t move his body. Daesung was surprised when he saw Seunghyun’eyes was staring down at him warmly. Daesung felt his inside burn, he never seen a deep eyes looked at him that way. He thought that this was his only chance. He has something for the doctor, the y doctor who was always looks stunning. His heart got weak, and he could only gave in to the instinct that took over his act.

The doctor then chuckled, “ Are you—“

Seunghyun never finish his words because the next second Daesung was crawling on top of him and pressed his lips on Seunghyun’s. Seunghyun bewildered with his patient’s sudden strikes. His eyes wide opened and his grips on Daesung’s arms got tighter. Daesung nibbled on his lower lip, and Seunghyun knew that kind of request. His brain went blank, but he stayed still, didn’t kissing back nor refusing to the boy’s kiss.

“ Doc… tor,” Daesung murmured between his attempt, breathing hot to the doctor’s soft lips.

Seunghyun felt the boy his lips and it broke his barrier. He started kissing back. He captured the younger lips, not letting him dominating again. His mind was burning, he didn’t even know why but he felt amazing. It felt really good. Daesung hot lips against his was the best thing he had ever felt. The lips was soft and warm, and full, and y, that it sent him shivers all over his body. The younger seemed to be surprised with the sudden attack on his lips, it made Seunghyun smiled. He tugged Daesung’s body to adjust their position. Daesung placed his hand on Seunghyun hard chest and giving up to the doctor’s expansion.

Seunghyun now was the one who asking for entrance, and Daesung couldn’t help but let the doctor enter and start exploring his hot mouth. They started tasting each other and the kiss deepened. Both of them moan because of the hot kisses that they shared. Daesung tried his best to part when his lung screams for air, and he felt Seunghyun released him. Both of them panting and their breathing were something worse. Daesung couldn’t find a word to say as he rest his forehead on Seunghyun’s, the older was the one spoke up.

“ What was that?” Seunghyun asked, giggling.

“  , I don’t know,” Daesung answered and drift himself comfort on the elder’s body, head rested on Seunghyun’s chest.

Seunghyun knew that it was wrong but he couldn’t reject all the tingle, butterfly, and pleasure that Daesung has caused him. He then caressed the boy’s hair and smiled while staring on the ceiling.

***

Jiyong was struggling to free himself from the drunken Seunghyun. They were in a club, enjoying them self after a whole week with no meeting nor date. Seunghyun was badly drunk and he now straddling Jiyong on the couch, making the smaller guy whined in between their hot kisses. Jiyong liked it that way, but he didn’t expect Seunghyun body weight hung on him fully, he really was heavy.

In the other end of the couch, Hyunjoong was whispering sweetly to his lover’s ear, making the cute guy smile time to time. Their finger intertwined, their legs crossed in each other, and their lips would eventually met in the soft and light pecks. On the dance floor, there were Yunho and Jaejoong grinding their bodies together, no space, no worries, just enjoy the heat lingering them. Jaejoong would put his hand on Yunho’s neck, he exposed his neck to the waiting Yunho and let the taller kissed it, nipped on it, and it.

Jiyong took a glance at the two lovers, and groaned trying to push the heavy Seunghyun, but he failed. He was getting more annoyed with his boyfriend. Why must he drank all the bottles.

“ Baby, you’re hurting me,” he protested.

“ Oh, I’m so sorry pretty, I really have the urge to kiss you all over you face,” said the older one, coyly releasing his lover.

“ You are a mess, Seunghyun,” Jiyong couldn’t take it anymore. Jiyong felt like cleaning his clothes, fixing his hair, and make up when a strong hand gripped his wrist. “ What now?” He asked coldly.

Seunghyun laughed, his eyes watery and his face was red, “ Where are you going, Daedae?”

“ What?!” Jiyong, the sober one narrowing his eyes.

“ Comeback to Hyung’s lap, let me trace my tongue  on your hot skins~~~”

Jiyong was breathing faster, he felt a little ache in his heart.

“ Hot skins, what are you talking about?” Jiyong felt anger rose in him. “ AND WHO IS THIS DAEDAE??!”

“ Stop playing dumb, you cutie pie~~~” Seunghyun said and tugged Jiyong down onto his lap, and started kissing his lips, down to his perfect jawline then rested his lips on his neck. Jiyong couldn’t stop a moan, but he snapped back from his drunken boyfriend.

“ Stop it, Seunghyun, we are going home, you are drunk!” Said Jiyong.

Jiyong felt a grip on his arm and turned around to find Hyunjoong beside’s him.

“ Hyung,” he said.

“ Let’s go home, you take him, I will take care of the bill, and I can call Seungri and Changmin to help you drag him out,” Hyunjoong suggested. “ He’s badly drunk.”

Jiyong grind his teeth, “ And we have a lot to talk about as soon as he’s sober.”

Hyunjoong shook his head and reached his hand out to pick Youngsaeng’s hand, “ Let’s go baby, we need to looking for the kids.” He said referring to Seungri and Changmin who were must be playing somewhere with the girls.

“ Wait here, I’m going to talk to the YunJae, arasso? You are not going anywhere, Choi Seunghyun, get it?” Jiyong hastily said. Seunghyun nodded without being aware of what he nodded for.

The now blonde boy walked to the tight dance floor. Few girls bumped their body on him, even some guys touched or checking him out. But he was to exhausted to give a . He found the couple still dancing their bodies out and kissed like there’s no tomorrow. Jiyong admitted that he envy them a lot. He patted Yunho’s shoulder, stopping the two from their kisses.

“ Jiyongie, what?” Asked Yunho, confused.

“ Hyung, I’m going home, Seunghyun is drunk like , Hyunjoong hyung is taking care of the bill, if you are not finished yet, I’m going first,” Jiyong uttered his  excuse.

Jaejoong reached out his arm to caressed Jiyong’s soft cheeks, he sniffled and said, “ what a good boyfriend you are, Dear, you make me wanna cry.”

Jiyong sure that Jaejoong was also drunk, because then he hid his face on Yunho’s chest, sobbing endlessly.

“ Leave, I’ll take care of my bride,” Yunho managed to say while supporting the half limping Jaejoong, he kept smiling.

Jiyong nodded and left the lovers on their own. When he reached their table, he saw Seungri and Changmin pulling his boyfriend from the couch. He ran there and help the boys.

“ Hyung, he’s really drunk, isn’t he?” Asked the annoyed Seungri.

“ Yes Ri, come on guys, this big boy need to be taught a lesson by Mommy,” he said, gritted his teeth.

Changmin and Seungri then supported Seunghyun, walked him to the car that Jiyong had drive to the front gate of the club. He opened the door for the two, to put Seunghyun in the passenger seat, and get the seatbelt ready for him. Jiyong thanked the two and they were going back to the club, to meet their girlfriends.

“ Take care Hyung,” Seungri said.

Changmin patted Jiyong’s back, while hugging him, “ see you soon bro.”

“ Sure, have fun guys,” Jiyong said sincerely.

“ We’ll do,” answered the two and left.

He drove his boyfriend to his apartment. As long as they were driving home, Seunghyun kept murmuring something, but Jiyong clearly heard some of it as ‘Dae~~ Dae~~’. It made him angrier.

“ Who the is this Daedae, Seunghyun?? Seriously, I hate you!!” Jiyong said, tears started to form in his warm brown eyes. “ Why are you treating me like this? Are you cheating on me, huh?” He said while punching hard on Seunghyun’s arm.

Seunghyun didn’t notice anything, his head went blank and his heart ached from the painful memory of this morning accident. He couldn’t even open his eyes, and he didn’t even heard Jiyong’s sniffles, he only felt a light punch on his arm, and he could care less about it right now.

***

The blonde parked the car in the basement and hopped out from the driver seat. He opened the passenger’s door and looked at the sleeping creature in front of him. He felt something warm on his cheeks as tears escaped from his light brown eyes. He started hitting the other arms, but the latter was only drown into the deeper slumber.

“ Jerk!” He mumbled and lowered his body until he was on his knees.

Jiyong stayed still for two to three minutes before standing up and wiped his tears away. He searched for his phone in his pocket, then dialed a certain number. He waited sometimes before a sleepy soft voice heard from the other line.

“ Ummm, who’s talking?”

“ Didn’t you see on the screen? It’s Jiyong,” Jiyong answered, a little pissed.

The other sounded flustered, “ Oh, I’m sorry, I  just wake up, what happen?”

“ Can you come to the basement Bae? Seunghyun is badly drunk and I think I can’t carry him alone.”

“ Oh , okay wait for me there, need to put my clothes on.”

“ You’d better be hurry.”

“ Wait up~”

“Thanks.”

 

=========================================================

A/N: first of all, thank you for reading this fic, i'm so glad whenever someone enjoy my work, thank you so much guys :)

it takes me too long to update this part eh? I'm sorry, because my holiday has just ended and have to i continue the internship.

I'm happy that i had a nice chat with Cele (evilazuli) on twitter, if you guys have a twitter account, please tell me, then we can chat there (-:

and please let me know whether you like this story or not, because i start doubting this story LOL

have a nice weekend soon & enjoy Seungri's album, they're bunch of perfect songs XDDD