4 Confused

The Last Haven of The Hearts

A/N: I'm updating today because i love you so so so much guys ^____^ Thank you for staying with me, and i will try my best to keep updating. And i'm soooo excited for Riri & GDYB comeback, let's save save save hard for their albums ^o^ have a good day :D

 

=========================================================

The room was dark and the only light was come from the computer near the windows. Youngbae giggled when he opened the directory contained the photos that he took this afternoon. At first they were only the Han River, park, and flowers, and dogs. Some of them are the image of little kids ran all over the place, or the mini volley ball games, and some are ice cream related.

The next picture made him taken back. It was the first time he realize how stunning Jiyong was. He was beautiful in that picture, his hair half messy yet gave a y image. He was sitting on the wooden chair and looking straight to the camera with a bright smile. His legs was spreaded wide and he put his hands in between his tights. The next picture showed the pouting Jiyong,  his lips puckered and his eyes looked like a puppy. He was standing and Youngbae took the picture from above the younger’s head. Jiyong was really amazingly beautiful.

Youngbae keep rolled the mouse to the next picture with a slow pause in every single picture to examined how perfect the picture they have took. He didn’t even know whether it was him who’s good in choosing an angle or it was the model who’s perfect in making a pose.

A sudden click in the front door snapped Youngbae out from his thinking. It must be Seunghyun who was just entered the house. He hurriedly closed the picture of the laying Jiyong with his eyes shut.

“ Damn,” he cursed and hovered to his bed.

He heard Seunghyun in the kitchen, maybe cooking something.

Youngbae rolled his body under the cover. He had a strange tingle with everything that he did today. He shouldn’t feel what he felt right now. Why he felt immersed into playing with Jiyong? Why didn’t he felt awkward around the boy? Why he felt good with Jiyong comfort self and feeling happy whenever the other smiles or laughs? Wasn’t that one certain creature is his brother’s boyfriend? He should never impressed by him, shouldn’t he?

But, Jiyong was so beautiful. Too perfect for words. He surely charming, bright, and cute. His skin was a perfect creamy color, his body was slender yet solid, and his eyes were the most beautiful pair that Youngbae had ever seen.

He bucked his head back on the pillow, his hands rubbed all over his face, and his body jumped on the bed. He tried hard to shrugged it off.

“ Seunghyun-hyung, you are really hit a good luck,” he mumbled, before drove himself to the dreamland.

***

Seunghyun took two cans of coke. He sat on the couch and turn the TV on. Youngbae’s room was dark and he sure that his dongsaeng must be sleeping. He opened the can with a small plopping voice and started sipping on it. He was in the barbeque party with the other hospital staff from the afternoon.

It was Choi Dongwook’s farewell party. His best friend will be the head of the province hospital in Busan, he had to move in three days, so Seunghyun helped him with the packing and other preparation. Dongwook also gave him a special duty to take care of his patients. At first he felt a huge burden because it wasn’t an easy thing to handle, but he knew that Dongwook couldn’t trust anyone, but him. So, he did it.

Now had three transferred patients, two of them are patient from a highway accident, both were just finish their last surgeon. And another one was the nurse’s heroin, Kang Daesung. Just a moment ago he had a phone call with Daesung’s parents, talking about starting his rehabilitation, and the parents sounds really happy to hear that. He couldn’t help but smiles when he heard the parents happy mood. They thanked him and promised to give him a visit very soon.

Seunghyun himself was actually bothered in the party by the gossiping nurses. They seemed to be in a very hot topic, he could see from the looks on their faces. He walked closer and sat next to them without making them notice him. His guessing was right, they were Daesung-ing. Why they had to be that spellbound because of this Daesung.

He couldn’t erase the memory of what he just heard in the party.

@ the party

“ He was so kind guys, he always said that he’s fine and give me his killing smiles, aaaakkkk.”

“ Joyeon is very lucky, I only bump into him once when he did his check up, his face is really clean and soft.”

“ Damn, you touch him?” Asked one of them.

“ Of course no, it’s just my prediction,” she said. “ I bet it’ll feel good to kiss him on the cheeks, kyah.”

“ You ie unnie, kkkkkk,” protested the other, then they laughed.

“ No, I think his lips is the best,” The girl called Joyeon, no other than Seunghyun nurse staff said that. “ You know, I once got a chance to clean up his body, you know I wipe his face and body, I have to push myself calm, his body is perfection, I swear to the God.”

Damn. What the hell? Seunghyun thought to himself.

“ Aggghh, unnie tell us more about him!”

“ Okay, okay, if you guys really want me to,” She said. “ When I cleaned him up, I was his face with a warm towel and I put a trace on his eyes, nose, and mostly spend my time on his full lips, he wasn’t protesting that’s why I keep going, enjoying my time, hihihihi.”

“ I got a jackpot because I got to touch his toned abs and back, he really is strong build yet he has a very soft skins, oh my God, I would exchange my life to have him all to myself.”

“ Aaaakkk, unnie, you make us envying you even more.”

“ No, it wasn’t the end, from what I see, he always looks happier whenever me and Doctor Choi came to give him a check up or  something like that. I might die if he really is has something about me, can you believe it?”

“ Unnie is so lucky, OMG!!”

 

He knew that Kang Daesung is really a big deal from the start. The bright and well mannered boy had come to the hospital. He was also very good patient, never skipped his meal, medicine, and did well in socialization with the other patients, nurses, and doctor. Seunghyun never been surprised to found the boy chatting with the elders or the kids in the hospital hallway. And it sent him a good mood.

Kang Daesung was such a happy virus. He couldn’t help it.

Seunghyun give his forehead a massage, feeling really burdened with the nurses convo. Why he got distracted by this Daesung thing, he really felt that Daesung was a special patient, but because he was a bright person, no other reason. But then, now he wanted to know more about him. If all those things the nurses had said is true, then Kang Daesung was a certain thing called perfection.  There was a special line that he couldn’t break out from mind, it was ‘he always looks happier whenever me and Doctor Choi came to give him a check up or  something like that’.

He rubbed his tired eyes and messy face, trying to shoo away anything about Daesung. He shoudn’t over thinking about that boy. He should never be.

“ Damn, I have to take Jiyong out for date, I can’t keep it going anywhere without doing anything.”

He took his phone out and called his boyfriend.

He waited for a while before a sleepy voice heard from the other line.

“ Hello, Daddy?” Jiyong answered the call playfully, sleepily.

Seunghyun chuckled, “ Hi sleepy head, am I disturbing you?”

Jiyong seemed to be dragging his body up. “ It’s fine, I’m glad that it is you. What’s wrong?”

“ I think I missed you,” Seunghyun said with a low tone, his deep voice distracted the other boy.

“ You’ll come to my mansion?” Asked the younger, his face lighten up.

“ No, not tonight. How are you today, anyway?”

Jiyong stayed quiet for a minute, he was sure Jiyong a little bit upset, but then he answered, “ Perfectly fine, I went to the park and met Youngbae there, he was hunting for photos, and we took some picture, I’m the model.”

The older boy rose his eyebrow, “ Ah, the talked is sleeping right now,” he was referring to the sleeping Youngbae.

“ He is nice person, we can be a good friend,” Jiyong said honestly.

Without any anxiety, Seunghyun answered, “ I’m glad you said that, he’s my best dongsaeng anyway. Baby, are you free tomorrow?”

“ Yes, wanna take me out?” Jiyong asked happily.

“ Are you a fortune teller?”

“ No no no, I’m dr. Choi’s lover,” he said cutely.

“ Feels like kissing you right now,” the older said, feeling shy suddenly. “ And yes, lets meet and hang out with the other.”

“ The other? Who?”

“ I will make it triple date, I will call Jaejoong-hyung and Hyunjoong-hyung, so they can bring theirs.”

“ OMG, so our hottie dancer, I mean Yunho-hyung will come?” Jiyong asked, excited to meet his long time idol.

“ If only the bride-Jaejoong say yes to me, so you can meet him, and additional, our church singer, Youngsaeng will be tagged along, Hyunjoong is very possessive to not bring his lover.”

“ Okay, I’m in, pick me up at the studio, I have a photo shoot tomorrow.”

“ Sure, baby. Now back to sleep, I miss you, have a nice dream.”

“ Miss you more, have a nice dream for you too, and stop drinking your cokes.”

Seunghyun frowned, “ how do you know? You really are a fortune teller!”

“ Told you I’m not, I’m just your perfect lover, chuuu~ bye Daddy.”

He laughed, “ bye sweetheart.”

Seunghyun ended the call then closed his eyes, “ I’m a bastard, Jiyongie.”

=================================================================

 

how was that? hahahahaha

I really love TOPxHyunjoongxJaejoongxYoochun relationship, that's why i put them here kkkkk