3 Closer

The Last Haven of The Hearts

A/N: I wanna thank you guys all for subscribing to this fic, for commenting, reading, and also visiting. I feel honored because you guys have been so kind all these time and giving me a chance to write more. I LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE YOU <3333 here comes the 3rd part, hope you enjoy it ^_____^

 

=========================================================

 

Youngbae took his overpriced camera out from its box for the first time since he arrived in Seoul. The condition are perfectly fine, just a small bruised in the handle because he put his hand too much on it. Giving it a check, Youngbae walked out from his room and captured few object. Those simple thing came out really beautifully under his work, and it made him satisfied. He then opened the curtain to see the beautiful city below and carefully took several picture.

“ I’m a genius,” he commented to himself.

It was 10 am and he was alone in the lodge. Seunghyun was out since 8 without even eating. Youngbae made himself a kimchi friedrice, feeling sad to ate alone, it was just remind him of his days in the Paris. After finished his meal, Youngbae packed up all his equipment and shove them into his backpack. Walking back and forth while considering rather to bring his tripod or not, in the end he packed it into the case then hung it on his shoulder.

He walked out of the apartment and straight to the smaller way which is connecting the high way with the beautiful Han River’s Park at the road side. Youngbae found that his mother land always fascinating no matter how much it changed from the last time he was here. In the park, there were like hundreds flowers, cute statue, and also people who enjoyed the beautiful sight of Han River. Besides, that place is the most famous place for those who wanted to refresh their mind. There were families, teenagers, and lot of couples in every corner. Youngbae felt like he was really being home, warmed and welcomed.

He then captured some picture of kids and dogs which he was found there. Once he took a glance to the sparkling water beside’s the park, his attention got fully stolen, this is it, the mother’s of Korea’s rivers, Han River. It only took him five minutes to snap about ten picture of the river with the high building as the background. The pictures he took look like a heaven in the dynamic city.

Youngbae was fully drown in taking picture when a sudden high pitched voice heard.

“ Youngbae-ssi?” Youngbae turned around to see the extra happy waving Jiyong ran from the park’s gate. “ I’m very sure that’s you because no one have that fabulous Mohawk hair cut.”

The said could only scratched on his head then sincerely said, “ your hair color is also stunning.”

“ Then we are the out standing hair people,” Jiyong laughed. “ Anyway, what are you doing here?”

“ Hunting some beautiful photo’s spots,” he answered lightly while directing Jiyong’s gaze to the crumpled equipment in the ground. “ What about you? Don’t you go to work?”

“ Actually I’m on my way to a salon to fix my hair, but the Noona told me that they are not going to open because of her cousin had a very bad accident this morning, so here I am, reading some mangas,” he explained with the sparkling eyes.

Youngbae nodded his head. The two guys then sat on the prepared wooden chair and talked about random things. The bigger-yet-shorter boy is talking about his study in photography in the French, making the brown-haired one fascinated and hummed in awe. Jiyong also told the other about his model career and how much he love to posed in front of a camera. He was a famous student model during high school. Some girls went crazy because of him, but no one of them got the chance to be with him. He had always been nice to them, but never let them go further than an ice cream treat.

“ How about making me the model?” Jiyong asked, his brows up with excitement.

“ Sure, give it a try,” Youngbae laughed a little but he agreed and started to prepare his stuffs.

Jiyong fixed his hair and clothes, then made several best poses that he usually did for the local magazine. Then the slender boy waited for the other boy to get ready with his camera, while eyeing his perfect built body. Youngbae made a swift movement every time he checked his tripod or took some equipment from his backpack. Even, surprisingly his muscles flexed when he fitted the camera on its holder. Jiyong admitted that he was checking out him, then he felt bad because the boy is his boyfriend’s cousin. He tried to shrugged it off when Youngbae seems to be done with the preparation.

Youngbae straighten his head to look at the boy who was seems to be nervously look away from him. He didn’t know why Jiyong acting weird, but he was to focus on the shoot rather than making random thinking. He directed the jumpy Jiyong to poses at the best spot, and he would happily do anything Youngbae asked him to. They keep on taking photos and lost sense of time. It was 2 pm when Youngbae look at his wrist watch.

“ , it’s exactly 2 already,” he said.

“ Really?” Jiyong asked, got up from the grass he was lying on after the seems to be last shot.

“ Are you hungry?”

Jiyong nodded his had and clean up his jeans and shirt, “ let go grab some food, I treat.”

“ You treat? Why?”

“ Housewarming,” he answered lightly, smiling. “ Besides you give me so much fun from the photo shoot, it is such an important ritual to welcome you friend with a good treat, right?”

Youngbae laughed a little, looking at Jiyong. The other boy felt his heart skipped a secret beat when he caught the cute smiling eyes of Youngbae. He cursed himself for being to easy to allured, even when he already had a hot boyfriend. He should never look to another way, he’d better be thankful to have Seunghyun as his boyfriend. Both boys and girls are crazy for his boyfriend, and he should treasure what’s God had send to him.

“ Jiyong…”

Jiyong snapped back when he felt Youngbae hand waving in front of his face.

“ Oh sorry, you choose the menu, Bae,” Jiyong managed to say after the nervous.

Youngbae’s eyebrow risen up hearing his nickname come out from Jiyong’s mouth.

“ You know how to call me?”

Jiyong looks puzzled, “ what?”

“ You just call me ‘Bae’, not everyone call me that way, it’s just my parents, and Hyung,” he explained.

“ Oh, sorry, I didn’t mean to—“

“ No, no problem, you can use that one,” Youngbae cut Jiyong. “ I think it’s better for you to use it.”

Jiyong only nodded, he didn’t realize that his lips curved a smile. Yeah, they were starting to get close, maybe Youngbae could be a good friend for him.

In the other hand Youngbae didn’t feel upset nor offended, he even surprised that he like it. He like how Jiyong called him, it made he feels that the people who call him with that nickname is close to him. Maybe being friend with Jiyong would make Seunghyun feel settled, he was worrying this thing too much. Youngbae scratched the back of his head while walking out from the park, awkwardly.

“ What do you want to eat?”  Jiyong asked.

Youngbae looked around the street to find the nearest restaurant.

“ Ah, sweet and sour pork seems good,” he said.

“ Okay, let’s go.”

 

***

@ Hospital

Laughter was echoing in the sparkling and well arranged hallway. A sweet scent could be feel roaming around. The nurses were whispering and giggling outside the room. Sometimes they would take a secret peek from the window and got their faces reddened.

Seunghyun walked closer to his staffs, he folded his hands and masked a serious look on his face. He noticed that the nurses aware of his presence and warn one another to stop peeking or giggling.

“ Dr. Choi,” one of the nurses said awkwardly. “ The patient already ready for the morning check up,” she explained, struggling to got out from her group.

“ Sure, let’s go inside,” he assured.

After the got in, all the nurses dis-grouped to continue their works with an upset face.

“ Oh, Doctor, you come,” a warm and bright smiles welcomed them.

It was Kang Daesung, the nurse’s heroin. Seeing the boy smiling, Seunghyun couldn’t help but smiled back.

“ How are you?” He asked and put on his stethoscope.

“ Great,” He answered. “ Do I need to lay down?”

“ Sadly yes, because I need to check your heart rate and blood pressure, is that okay?”

Daesung nodded, his smile never vanished. Seunghyun started to checked up his patient.

“ You are really recovering too fast,” said the doctor. “ You can start the rehabilitation in no time, maybe we can prepare it for tomorrow,” Seunghyun explained, then added to the nurse, “ take a note, please.”

“ I can start the rehabilitation tomorrow? Wow, it’s so amazing,” Daesung said, trying to wake up from his bed.

Seunghyun smiled, “ sure you can, it’s just a simple exercise, you need to practice your balance and adapting with the normal foods, I will talk to your parents if they’re here.”

“ They will come at night, because they need to pick up my Noona from the army school.”

“ Oh, then I will give them a call, since it’s not my shift to stay tonight,” Seunghyun said. “ You can rest more then.”

Daesung nodded, his smile was there, but Seunghyun swore he saw a slight upset across the boy’s face.

“ Have a good day, Doctor Choi.”

“ Have a good rest, Daesung-ssi.”

 

***

 

@ Café

“ How… old are you… exactly?” Jiyong murmured in between his laughter. Youngbae gave him a great laugh by cracking joke. Youngbae told him that some kids playground club in Paris force him to join their event because he looked like on of their student father, no matter how hard he refuse, the kept force him to sit and watch the kids performing, so he just sat there, dumbfounded. Jiyong nearly broke into tears from too much laughing and his stomach ached a bit.

“ I was born in 1988, seriously, I look into the mirror and I don’t think I looked that old.”

Jiyong continued laughing, “ wow, Bae, I’m a 88’s too, mine is August 18, what about you?”

“ It’s May 18th,” he answered, lied his back on the chair.

Jiyong squealed, “ oh my God, we really are buddies.”

“ I think so,” Youngbae agreed and rose his glass of beer, asking Jiyong for a toast. “ For us, the 88’s people.”

“ For 88’s people,” Jiyong repeated with a plastered smile on his face.

 

=================================================

 

sorry for being slow in updating, It was Eid Yesterday, so a lil bit busy with family gath. Happy Eid Mubarak everyone :)

I will update the next part very soon, since I got a pretty fast connection kkkkk

thank you for reading & visiting :)~~~~~