1 They Meet

The Last Haven of The Hearts

~Incheon Airport, South Korea~

 

Youngbae nearly ran after the black haired boy in front of him when he reach the airport gate. The older boy then welcomed him with a warm hug and  light pat on his back. That was the first time for him to meet again with his cousin after he left for Paris. He back to Korea after five years overseas with his family. He realized that he missed his family in Korea, that was why he decided to back after he finished his study in photography.

In other hand, Seunghyun was happy to welcome his little brother who he had really missed. He felt the lost of his beloved dongsaeng has change into a real happiness that fulfilled his heart.

“ Hyung, have you been well?” Youngbae asked, releasing Seunghyun from his embrace.

“ Yes, pretty fine, work is as always, how about you?” Seunghyun smiled.

“ Fine too, but for me school is cool,” Youngbae answered showing a grin.

“ Yes you must be enjoying your lesson, while I am removing people’s cancer,” Seunghyun said joking, which is make Youngbae laughed.

Seunghyun was a doctor and he was still continuing his research in cancer study.

“ The forever mohawk never change for centuries right?” Seunghyun teased Youngbae while ruffling the his mohawk hair.

Youngbae laughed, “ It is comfortable, Dad is irritated but Mom said I look cool.”

“ Mom always knows the best, we’re going home?”

“ Yes, lets go!”

They drove to Seunghyun’s mansion in the Seoul city. The drive from Incheon Airport to the mansion was like watching an old amazing movie too Youngbae. Though, many thing changed but it was still the Seoul he knew for a life time. Seunghyun told him many fun stories and fact about Korea these past five years and Youngbae knew the decision that he made was the right one. He needed to back to his mother land, the land where he would build his dream on.

They arrived at the luxurious mansion after a while. Youngbae stood bewildered in front of Seunghyun super big door with a high-technology doorknob, the one that need to adjust your fingerprint to let you in.

“ Hyung, you still a gadget freak,” he commented.

“ I work my for this, Bae,” said the elder.

Youngbae nodded his head and followed his hyung, entering the robotic-look living room. A flat TV lied on a silver table that has some kind of automatic button. Youngbae thought that the table might has secret container room that will pop-up once we press the button. In the left side of the living room--was the clean and neat kitchen, he knew his hyung never cook and he bet that he prepared the amazing kitchen for his marriage life.

“ Watch out your jaw little bro, my house is y, isn’t she?”

“ What’s her name?”

“ Alexis,” Seunghyun answered happily, proud of himself.

“ I don’t need to explain the reasons why I stand hyung in the very first place,” said the younger boy.

Seunghyun smiled hearing Youngbae’s words.

***

Will Youngbae still okay if he know this one certain secret?

Will he be okay to live with this hyung if he find out this thing?

Will I be able to stay being his favorite hyung after I tell these s?

But… it is impossible to keep it forever.

I will live with him, my business is his from now.

I hope Bae will understand…

I should keep faith in mind that Youngbae is a grown up men, and he can handle me. I will never tease my dongsaeng, of course, I mean Youngbae is not my style…

I am just afraid that he will hate me, he will disgusted. I hope France taught him a lot about variance in people uality.

Bae should accept his favorite hyung… no… it is a must!

***

In the morning…

Youngbae walked aimlessly in the living room, he just woke up. The house is empty, maybe Seunghyun already gone for work. His stomach grumbled, he knew the reasons why, he didn’t get to eat anything since the afternoon. He had been sleeping like a pig because of the jet lag. He shuffled to the refrigerator in the kitchen.

Once he opened it, he found  tons of fast food. Youngbae arched his eyebrow, how come a doctor keeping such a thing in his refrigerator. He needed to take over the kitchen and taught his hyung how to live a good life, he should give his hyung’s life back, seeing the fridge’s sight was awful with the frozen pork and stuffs. He looked for a cup mixed vegetable and another cup of ramen, he missed Korean noodles anyway.

He boiled a cup full of water and lied his back at the refrigerator. He was waiting for the water ready when he suddenly heard the doorbell. He turned his head to check on the clock, it was eleven in the morning. Who would do a visit in such time, too early for house warming, and Youngbae wasn’t in the mood. But he had to open the door, he didn’t want his hyung to be judge as a mean people by the neighborhood right?

He marched to the door and grabbed the doorknob. He opened the door and found a boy standing there, his head was looking down. The boy lifted his head up once Youngbae stood there. The boy smiled widely and gave Youngbae an amazed look. Youngbe blinked his eyes few times before replying to the boy’s smile.

“ Hi,” said the boy. “ Sorry for disturbing your morning, I am Jiyong, Kwon Jiyong.”

He stretched his hand to Youngbae, and Youngbae grabbed the boy’s hand.

“ Hi, I am Youngbae, Choi Seunghyun’s cousin,” he stated.

“ I know right? I’ve been called to come over by your hyung anyway,” Jiyong explained.

Youngbae found the boy’s hair was in the delicious brownie color and he was sure that the boy’s size was a well-fitted-in woman, maybe he was kind of petite, Youngbae thought. The boy has a bright brown eyes and he was so well-styled, Youngbae sure that this Kwon Jiyong is a model or someone who knew fashion like their own palms. Youngbae shook his head to get concerned into Jiyong’s words.

“ Hyung said nothing about that,” Youngbae said finally.

“ Oh, that’s bad, anyway, shouldn’t you ask me to come in, ne?” Jiyong asked.

“ Oh, I am sorry, lets come in…”

Jiyong followed Youngbae to the living room. He examined the Youngbae. Youngbae was no taller than him but much more bigger and muscular than him. The boy’s hair was crazy, up high mohawk with strong self characterized in it, maybe he wanted to increased his height by the hair style. He knew Seunghyun had a good family genes but he didn’t expect it up to that extent. This boy was certainly y.

Jiyong thought  that he needed to bring up some topic to build a mood. Seunghyun asked him to accompany his cousin, so since he was free, he agreed to the doctor. Jiyong always thought that people usually didn’t feeling comfortable to be with him in the first meeting, but he always tried his best to mind this problem. He knew Youngbae wasn’t trying to do that stuff—starting the topic—so he should start first.

“ Since when Seunghyun clean his living room?” Jiyong said then followed by his light laughs.

“ Sorry, what?” Youngbae asked, turning his head to the laughing Jiyong.

“ I mean he usually put so many paper here and there, studying you know,” Jiyong said while folding his arms looking all over the well arranged living room.

Youngbae arched his eyebrow, “ you seem to be here pretty often, right?”

“ Me?” Jiyong looked straight to Youngbae questioning face. “ Haven’t Seunghyun told you about me?”

“ Nope, I told you he hasn’t said anything, maybe because I spend the night sleeping,” Youngbae explained, scratching the back of his head.

“ Oh that kid seriously,” Jiyong murmured. “ Let me introduce my self then, I am Kwon Jiyong, your soon to be brother in law…” Jiyong said with a wide smile on his face.

Yongbae come up with a wild thought by the introduction, but decided to confirm it first. “ What? Bro-in-law?” He asked.

“ Yes, I am Seunghyun’s boyfriend, how come you haven’t been told, I should kick him later, tsk.”

 

=============================================

 

kyaaahhh I'm so shy about this frst chapter, i posted on my blogspot. Now import it here with some edits.

Hope you guys enjoy this one, even if this one isn;t your cup of tea :))))
 

as usual, comments are always welcome ^______^