~I Endured it~

Donggumong's Determination

                                                  The encore was so loud and full of screaming from the fans. Shinhwa really appreciate it everytime they heard their fans called for another encore. First, Eric and Min Woo entered the stage. The cheers were getiing louder welcoming them. It was followed by Hyesung and Jun Jin and lastly, Dong Wan and Andy entered the stage. Dong Wan was making his pouty mouth since Andy was sulking with him. But, he reconciled with him just after a minute.

                                          "Are you ready??!!", Minwoo screamed to the fans. The answer was "YES~~!!" of course. Then, the music of "I Pray for U" started playing. Min Woo sang beautifully at the start. Then, it was Dong Wan turn. He tried as best as his can in order to reach the high note despite his pain. However, he seems could not do it. His voice cracked a little,enough for other members knew that he made mistake. Min Woo looked at him with a worried look, while Hye Sung went to Dong Wan and softly whispered to Dong Wan "What happened to you? Are you okay??", Dong Wan replied with a painful smile. He did not dare to imagine what other members would react knowing his injury especially Min Woo. He just continued like nothing happened. After the song finished, it was Jun Jin that approached Dong Wan asking whether he was fine or not. Again, Dong Wan forced his smile and told him that he was okay. What really worried him was the next song would be. It was "Eusha Eusha" which required them to hop, jump and dance frantically. He really thought he could endure through the encore, but the pain that was coming was really weakened him. He did not feel any energy left inside him. He could feel his blood was rushing out from his body. Again, he could not help it, but kept holding his wound so that he could stop the bleeding. Well, it was more like he hoped he could stop it.

                                           In the middle of Dong Wan's endurance, Min Woo walked to Dong Wan and hugged him. Like an electric shock, Dong Wan startled but he did not pull away from his best friend's hug. Instead, he felt that he had been recharged by the hug.

"Hey, come on everybody swimming in the sea, saying doowa di di didi dum didi dum! Hey, come on everbody walking down the sea, saying doowa di di didi dum didi dum!", Eusha Eusha started.

                                            With Min Woo's support, Dong Wan were able to jump, dance and hop beautifully and it felt like Min Woo's energy had been transferred to him. Dong Wan looked at Min Woo and felt thankful for having a best friend like him. Without he knowing, he kissed Min Woo's lips lightly. Fans' cheering became louder because they saw the kiss. Min Woo was surprised with Dong Wan's action. Dong Wan himself found that it was embarassing. Quickly, he walked away from Min Woo and went to Andy. But, Andy said, "Hyung,go away from me! you have become a kissing maniac!", Andy ran away from him with a big laughter. Dong Wan pouted cutely, and just stand alone at the side of the stage thinking what he had done. Why he could not control his body,accurately,his lips? Well, one thing for sure, he thought Min Woo's lips were really tempting for him. He shook his head to get rid of the weird thinking. He is an ero after all. And suddenly it snapped him. The wound was throbbing and it did not stop at all. He started to feel dizzy and his vision had become blurry. He did not feel any pain at all when Min Woo was beside him. Is Min Woo his painkiller? He did not know it himself. "I can't fall now! Has to endure it for the sake of Shinhwa Changjo,my orange princesses", he thought to himself. Naturally, he approacehd Eric and hold his hand. He know he always can count on Eric, their leader for support. Eric did not surprise at all and just let Dong Wan stand next to him while holding his hand too tightly. It was like to give him more energy to keep going and endure through the encore completely. Eric knew something was wrong with Dong Wan but he did not ask since Dong Wan kept hiding from the start. All he can give is his support and encouragement.

                                                 Finally, the encore ended. Dong Wan felt so relieved because it had ended. They hold hands together and at that time the person who stood next to him was Min Woo. He smiled weakly and Min Woo returned it with an awkward smile. He still shocked with the sudden kiss. However, they still bowed to their fans and said thank you for coming. They even gave a good bye speech and hoped that Shinhwa Changjo would always cheer,support,pray and chant for them in the future. Slowly, they walked down from the stage one by one after waving their hands for the final good bye. After reaching the last stair, Dong Wan did not think he can endure it anymore. Since the encore had ended completely, he did not have to act anymore. He was longing for Min Woo's support for he knew that his wound was getting worse and worse for every minute. The blood was kept flowing out from his wound. He covered his wound with his hand while his other free hand grabbed Min Woo's hand and stuttered, " Mmm...Miiin..Woo", Min Woo looked at Dong Wan confusedly. "What now?", he asked.Before he can continue, suddenly Dong Wan fell to his side. Min Woo did not expect this to happen. His shock had increased. Just now, Dong Wan kissed him and now, Dong Wan fell?? What really happened to him??. Luckily, Min woo managed to support Dong Wan from hitting the floor. He knelt and put Dong Wan on his lap. His hand on Dong Wan's injured waist. "Dong Wan, what happened??!!", Min Woo almost died when he saw the blood that got on his hand. How could this happened to his most beloved person? His eyes were teary. Dong Wan just gave a very beautiful smile to him and held his hand to Min Woo face. "Min Bongie, I endured it....", his hand fell to the floor after he said that. Min Woo could not stand the fact that Dong Wan was badly injured and had possibility to leave him. "No!!Dong Wan!!Wannie!!", Min Woo called for Dong Wan. But he did not react at all. He just lay there motionlessly. He did not respond no matter how hard Min Woo shook his body. "DONG WAN!!!", Min Woo screamed. He did not know for how many tears had came out from his eyes. It keep streaming from his eyes. His scream had got attention from people near by. Eric came first at the scene and quickly called for ambulance that already been prepared before the concert. Hyesung, Jun Jin and Andy also arrived at the scene. They felt astonished but when they knew the situation, their tears were also streaming from their eyes. They quickly gathered with Min Woo that at the moment were screaming hysterically and keep shouting Dong Wan's name and kept asking Dong Wan to wake up.

                                                 Min Woo did not let go of Dong Wan's hand at all until Eric told him to, so that he could be lifted to the stretcher. Min Woo ignored Eric. well, not just only Eric, basically everyone. He did not want to get separated with Dong Wan. He even did not let anybody touched Dong Wan. Not even the paramedics. Eric stepped forward to this situation. He is a leader and knew that he must be responsible for whatever happened to .. He wanted Dong Wan to be saved and his wound to be treated well. Eric held Min woo's shoulders and said, "Let him go,Min Woo-ah. The paramedics will take care of it. Just pray for his safety. We all pray for him", Min Woo still not let go of Dong Wan's hand and just ignored Eric. Eric got fed up and quickly slapped Min Woo's face. "Wake up,Min Woo!!You can not do anything right now!You do not have the skills. Just leave it to the paramedics. They'll know what to do!They will save our Dong Wan. If you keep holding him, he can not be saved at all.Do you want him to be dead?", Eric raised his voice. Frankly speaking, he also was not calmed at all but he had to do so that others will not panic like Min Woo did. Min woo finally realised the fact that he could not do anything. He just let the paramedics took Dong Wan and looked silently when they took Dong wan away. Eric hugged Min Woo and for some reasons, both are them were crying to their hearts. The other three just watched them with tears in their eyes. "we should keep going to the hospital. At least we can give Dong Wan hyung support from there", Andy said to break the silence between all of them. Even Min Woo nodded with the maknae's words. All of them fetch their very own cars and quickly go to the hospital that Dong Wan was admitted to. 

 

 

to be continued.......

~Author's notes~

it was 12.00 am in the morning and i feel tired already..hoping this story will go well and ended beautifully.