~Epilogue~

Donggumong's Determination

                                                           It had been one week since Dong Wan was admitted to the hospital. That Saturday, he would be discharged.His wound was not fully healed yet ,so he had been forced by Min Woo -his boyfriend- to live in his house until he is fully recovered. Dong Wan was packing his clothes by his own since the other members including Min Woo had schedules to be done. He was holding a t-shirt when he remembered how cute Min Woo was when begging him to stay in his house. He smiled widely when the thoughts came into his mind.

 

"Wannie~~",Min Woo entered the room without knocking the door. However, it did not bother Dong Wan at all. Instead, he was happy to hear that lovely voice again. He felt so boring because he had been alone for the past few hours. Shinhwa had frantic schedule and that made his cutie pie could not come to him frequently. Despite the condition, he wondered how Min Woo could come every night to accompany him. When he saw Min Woo's face, he forgot about it at all. He was lying on the bed and wanted to get up but Min Woo suddenly came to him and kiss him,stopping him from gettting up.

"Wannie, just lie down. Your wound can be reopened.",Min Woo said after his kiss. Dong Wan pouted cutely in order to show his protest but he lied down back anyway. Min Woo smiled and sat on the usual stool beside Dong Wan's bed. 

"How are you feeling today?", Min Woo asked but got ignored by Dong Wan. Instead he asked,

"Only one kiss for today?", He lifted his index finger in front of Min Woo's face. He was still pouting when Min Woo put his hand down and leaned his face closer to Dong Wan's.

"You are getting spoiled,Wannie~~",Min Woo said naughtily and teased Dong Wan's lips with his long,slender fingers. Dong Wan smiled and put his both hands on Min Woo's face.

"I am mesmerized by your beauty and iness. I can't take it anymore",Dong Wan kissed Min Woo's after he finished his sentence.This time, he did not let go Min Woo's lips. Min Woo returned his kiss submissively and passionately. Their french kiss was long and soft. Both of them moaned thirstly and want to continue more but was interrupted by someone's cough. It was Andy. Min woo glared at him with his small eyes. Dong Wan blushed and ask Andy shyly,

"Since when you were standing there?I did not see you",Dong wan scratched his neck unknowingly.

"Errrr...since you said 'i can't take it anymore'...i want to get noticed but i think it was too late because both of you were already....ehem...well, you know..",Andy told them.

Upon hearing that, Dong Wan covered his face with his own hands while Min Woo looked away and whistled 'Troublemaker'. He also scratched his neck in order to cover his embrassament.

"Don't worry,hyung. Don't you remember that we are on the same boat?Hehe~~", Andy giggled.

"I won't be long. Just want to check my cute hyung and left this.." Andy put a fruit's basket on the table near the couch. "Bye, then~~I will inform other members to come late because you two need to spent time together.",with that, Andy left the room.

Dong Wan and Min Woo looked at each other and started to laugh. They did not know that the maknae is so sweet and understanding. However, they still couln't forget that Andy had interrupted their kiss. It would be too awkward if they continue the kiss. Min Woo stood up and walked to the couch. He looked into the fruit's basket that given by Andy. He suddenly remembered something he wanted to ask Dong Wan.

"Dong Wan...", Min Woo called his lover's name.

"Hmm??",Dong Wan turned his gaze to the curious Min Woo.

"Why were you injured?",Min Woo asked hoping Dong Wan to answer it honestly.

"Why do you want to know?", Dong Wan turned his head. He did not expect Min Woo to suddenly asked this. He was afraid if Min Woo would feel guilty if he knew the real reason. He tried to avoid Min Woo's beautiful eyes. "I just tripped. That was all",Dong Wan lied but Min Woo did not believe it.

"That injury was not came from tripped,Wannie. It looked like you were being cut by something. I knew it by the first look. Why are you lying?",Min Woo looked at Dong Wan with a furious expression. He did not want his lover to lie. They were just got together and Dong Wan already hid something. He did not like that.

"I...I...I don't think you should know..it will make you feel...."

"Feel what?",Min Woo interrupted Dong Wan.

"I...I..I...Ohhh..please Min Bongie~~It was nothing..really..", Dong Wan cut off the conservation. He hoped Min Woo would stop asking about it. Well,knowing Min Woo, of course his attempt was not succesful. Min Woo immediately stood up and walked to Dong Wan's bed again.

"No!! I want to know it right now. Don't you dare to drop this topic, Wannie", Min Woo grabbed Dong Wan's hand and brought it to his face. He snugggled to Dong Wan's hand and made the puppy's eyes. Min Woo changed his tactic to get answers from Dong Wan. How can Dong Wan resisted that?

"Okay... I will tell you...but , you promised not to feel guilty afterward,alright Min Bongie?", Dong caressed Min Woo's face with his free hand. MIn Woo nodded and sat straight on the bed. Ready to hear the reason of Dong Wan's injury.

"It happened before the encore...Remembered when we got down from the stage?", Dong Wan looked at Min Woo's eyes before he continued.

"Yes...You hugged me from the back suddenly after ignored me for the whole concert",Min Woo answered.

"Well, at first i got a hunch that something bad will happen. You noticed my unusualness and i avoided you because i was afraid. The hunch could be wrong.But..",Dong Wan stopped for a while before he continued,his tears were forming in his eyes, "The hunch was actually right.."

"What do you mean??...",Min Woo was looking for answers in Dong Wan's tears which could not stop falling.

"Before we reached the final stair, I saw a metal that was sharp. You were walking straight to that and that was the time i hugged you from the back. The metal scrapped me instead of you. I was relieved...really relieved because it did not hurt you. I can't stand to see you in pain....", Dong Wan could not continue anymore. He cried and sobbed softly. MIn Woo stared at him with disbelief.

'Dong Wan was injured to protect me?',he thought to himself. He shook his head and wanted to walked away but was stopped by Dong Wan who grabbed his hand thightly.

"Don't go...you promised me not to feel guilty...I did it because I want you to be safe..it was not you fault,Min Bongie....",Dong Wan begged Min Woo to stay but MIn Woo ignored it. "I need some fresh air", He said as he walked out from the room leaving Dong Wan alone who was crying.

 

Min Woo closed the door behind him. He could hear Dong Wan's crying but he was crying too. He did not want Dong Wan to see his tears. He DID feel guilty but he felt glad as well. That showed how much Dong Wan loves him. He was confused and started to walk and walk without knowing his direction. He thought a lot while he was walking. After a few hours touring the hospital, suddenly he got an idea. In order to avoid this to happen again, he must do something. He must be at Dong Wan's side every single minute from now on so that he could take care of Dong Wan and Dong Wan could take care of him. It sounded fair enough for him. He rushed to Dong Wan's room immediately when the idea snapped in his mind. He wanted to tell Dong Wan immediately. He opened the door fiercely showing his impatient's side. But he was surprised to see other members were there too,staring at him with the angry look while Dong Wan was crying and sobbing. He stepped in and ignored others and went straight to Dong Wan's side.

"I need to tell him something. So,can you please leave us alone for a while?",MIn Woo said seriously and still looked at Dong Wan's eyes. He did not want to postpone his thoughts just now and he needed to tell him right away.

"We will be waiting outside.When you are finished,please let us know,", Hye Sung said while dragged the angry Eric. Jun JIn and Andy followed too.

Eric protested Hye Sung but was pushed by Jun Jin to get out from the room. "Why?He left Dong Wan alone just now!",Eric asked. Hye Sung put Eric's face in his hands. "Eric,they need time to solve it. Maybe Min Woo felt guilty..try to understand him,will you,my honey?",Hyesung tried to calm Eric. "No!!Not if u kissed me~~~Hehe~~",Eric leaned his face to Hye Sung's. Hye Sung rolled his eyes, but he still kissed Eric on the forehead. Eric was really happy and sunggled to Hye Sung. Jun Jin just shooked his head, feeling funny because of the scene. He wanted to laugh but was stopped by Andy's hand on his lips. "Jinnie..i am bored...What should we do in the meantime?",Andy said with a tempting voice. Jun Jin did not wait to understand Andy's meaning. He kissed Andy ignoring people were looking at them. Hye Sung snorted and said, "Get a room,both of you!!".

As in the room,it suddenly was quiet. Dong wan had stopped sobbing but his tears were still streaming. Min Woo sat on the bed,beside Dong Wan just let Dong Wan cried to himself. He wanted to tell his idea but suddenly he loss of words.'What if Dong Wan don't like it?'MIn Woo started to doubt his own thought.

"What do you want to tell me?", Dong Wan interrupted Min Woo's thoughts. Min Woo just looked at him,speachless. "Are you still mad at me? I told you  not to feel guilty! Gosh,i wish i did not tell you the truth!I should keep quiet! I did not want you to..", Dong Wan spoke nonstop but was interrupted by MIn Woo's words, "Will you move into my house?".Dong Wan stopped his babbling and blinked his eyes. He stare at MIn Woo with a curious look.

"What did you say?",Dong Wan wanted to confirm

"I said,will you move into my house?Until the wound is healed at least. I don't mind if you want to stay after that. But,this time,let me treat you. You got injured because of me,so i think maybe I should be the one who will take care of you.",Min Woo finally spilled his thoughts. His face had become red more than tomatoes. Dong Wan blinked again. His brain try to digest what Min Woo had said. He shooked many times as his answer. Min Woo looked down. He really thought Dong Wan going to say yes. But, he will not give up. He must make Dong Wan move into his house. Min Woo stood up and kneeled in front of Dong Wan. 

"Please~~My Dong Wan,My Wannie, My Love....I'm begging you to stay with me..let me treat you as you deserve...",Min Woo held Dong Wan' s hand and kissed it. Like a prince propose to his princess,Min Woo was dying to know Dong Wan's answer again. Suddenly, Dong Wan laughed. "You are too cute to be teased.Of course, I want to!We can be together every single minute.Just imagines that, I get hyped up!", Dong Wan giggled cutely. Min Woo glad for the answer and quickly went into Dong Wan's embrace. "Thanks, My Love~~",he whispered. Dong Wan smiled widely. He did not let go of  Min Woo's embrace.

"Hyung......Should we enter the room now?",Jun Jin asked Hye Sung with a very soft voice because he did not want to wake up Eric and Andy. Hye Sung want to answer but he was interrupted by the weird noises coming from the room. He changed his gaze to Jun JIn and shook his head. "No, I guess we should not",He answer Jun JIn's question and went home after waking up Eric and Andy. Eric was too sleepy to protest and just followed Hye Sung while Jun Jin and Andy were heading to their places already.

 

Dong Wan put his last clothes to the bag that was brought by Min Woo. He couldn't wait to move into his beloved person's home. He already planned what he should do when he stay in the house. After finished packing, Dong Wan sat on the couch,looking at the surrounding. He looked at his watch."Is he late or am i too early?",Dong Wan said out loud.

"You finished packing already?Aren't you too early?I can see how impatient you are to stay with me,Wannie",Dong Wan was startled from the sudden answer for his question. Min Woo was standing at the door with his hand leaning on it. Dong Wan smiled and got up. He took the bag with him and quickly hugged Min Woo. Min Woo grinned and accepted the hug. When Dong Wan wanted to pull away, Min Woo said, "Only hug for today?No kiss?",MIn Woo pouted like Dong Wan used to do. Dong Wan chuckled and pecked MIn Woo's lips. "Okay..one hug and one peck..no kiss??",Min Woo turned away,sulking...Dong Wan laughed and pulled Min Woo in his embrace and kissed Min Woo.This time, it was long and romantic.

"Ehem!",again,they were interrupted by the same person. Andy only grinned and waved his hand."Hi...erm...hyung...sorry to interrupt but other members are waiting...Hehe~~".Andy walked away.

Min Woo and Dong Wan looked at each other and laugh again with embarassment. Both of their face were red. Red as tomatoes..and cherries?Anyhow,their cheeks were redder than usual. Min Woo turned his head to Dong Wan after he slid his hand to Dong Wan's waist. "Hey..Wannie...do you remember the question when you asked me 'before i will do something to you?'",Min Woo asked. Dong Wan nodded and looked curiously to MIn Woo.

"Well, you are going to find about it soon when you stay in my house. In fact, I am going to start it tonight~~",MIn Woo gave him a naughty smile.

"What do you mean,Min...",Dong Wan could not continue as MIn Woo gripped his so thight and rubbed them softly.

"You'll get it sooner or later..Hehe~~~"Min Woo giggled and kissed Dong Wan's cheeks. Dong Wan just smiled and understood immediately and felt really couldn't wait to arrived at MIn Woo's place so that Min Woo can do whatever he wants to him. He imagined the scene and got a little . Min Woo saw that and said,"We should move quickly.You are so impatient~~".

Dong Wan fell into embaressment and rushed towards the car. "How i wished we are already at your house",he said before he got into the car with MIn Woo. Other members were there only to see Dong Wan's discharged. They did not intend to follow him. They roughly guessed what MIn Woo will do to Dong Wan once they arrived. "We should get going to", said Eric and grabbed Hye Sung's hand. Jun JIn and Andy nodded and went to their car as well.

                                                        They all drived parted ways but they went to the same destination,"Happiness". 

 

                                                                                                           ~THE END~

 

~Author's note~

Finally it is done~~~Please feel free to leave your comments. I reallly hope u'll love the story. It does end beautifully,isn't it?Please give opinions...I really appreciate it.....