~He Is Mine~

Donggumong's Determination

AT THE HOSPITAL

                         Dong Wan was pushed to the emergency room as soon as he reached the hospital. All the members also arrived not long enough after him. They all gathered in the waiting room. They could not sit peacefully. Hyesung kept walking through the hospital's hallway. He did not know how many he had walked at the same place. After he reached at the end he will turned around and kept walking to the other end. Andy was leaning his head to the wall and always letting out big sighs. Everytime he sighed, he would shake his head. He tried to deny every negative possibilties that came to his mind. He wanted to believe that Dong Wan can be saved ignoring the fact that Dong Wan had lost a lot of his blood. Eric was sitting on the chair with a different way from others. He crossed his legs together like the yoga position. Both of his hands were trembling eventhough his eyes were closed. He might look like the most calm person, but deep in his mind, he knew he did not. Knowing his best friend were fighting to live, how can he calmed down? He did not want the accident that happened to Jun Jin happened again.He did not dare to think that he might lose Dong Wan. When the trembling was not stopping at all, he grabbed his knees. Hoping that the trembling will stop. Jun Jin sat with his hands were placed in his thighs trying to support his body from falling. Not only that, his fingers were moving like crazy. He started peeling his thumbs to make his nervous gone. He felt that time was moving too slow.  While for Min Woo, he just sat there quietly but his tears keep streaming from his eyes. His clothes had became wet because of the tears. But, he did not care about it.  The only thing he cared was Dong Wan. He kept rethinking the meaning of Dong Wan's words. Why he mentioned he endured it? What he had endured? How did he got injured in the first place? Min Woo did not have the answers to all his own questions. Only Dong Wan could answer that, but, he was in there, the emergency room,fighting to keep his life. This time, not only tears, Min Woo also sobbed quite loud. He remembered Dong Wan's face when his hand fall flat on the floor. Min Woo really thought he was going to lose Dong Wan. He was sobbing again and again. He crossed his hand together and prayed that Dong Wan will be safe. He promised to himself that he would confess to Dong Wan about his feelings. "So, please God...Please let him live so that he can know my feelings", Min Woo muttered softly in tears.

                       "Excuse me....", someone's voice echoed. All five of them looked to the source. It was the doctor. "Are you friends of the patient?The one named Kim Dong Wan?", the doctor asked. Upon hearing the question, they all stood up and rushed to the doctor.

" Yes, we are. He is going to make it,right?please doctor..please save him....", MIn Woo asked while grabbed the doctor's arms and shook them. The doctor almost startled but he just held Min Woo's hand tightly. He pulled away Min Woo's grip softly and said,

"It depends on his will to live. Frankly speaking, he barely hanging in there. He lost too much blood. The wound was getting worse when he did any big movements. Did he do that recently?"

"He danced and jumped just before he fell to my side. You mean he was injured before that?", Min Woo asked.

" I guess so because the wound was not fresh. I think he injured one hour ago looking at the bleeding"

" He injured before the encore?", Min Woo muttered to himself.

" By the way, I was out here, only to ask...anybody can be the blood donor to Mr Kim? He was bleeding pretty badly and i don't think can find any donor too soon", the doctor explained to them. He did not have time to answer questions. He wanted to save his patient and he really hoped that one of them could be a help.

" I want to give my blood to him...but i cant...my blood is not type 'O',Min Woo said weakly. He really dissapointed admitting the fact that he could not do anything to help Dong Wan. 

" I will be the donor,then. I don't care how many blood he needs. Just make sure he will survive." Andy told the doctor. He linked his arms with Min Woo's shoulders. " Don't feel bad, hyung. You are helping him enough. Pray for his live and continue to be at his side are really helping him. So, don't feel so down, okay?", Andy said before he followed the doctor. Min Woo just looked at him leaving and thought, " Thank you, Andy". He was dragged by Eric to sit back with the others. "Only Andy can save him because he has the same blood type with Dong Wan. We should pray for them to survive", Eric said confidently and bring Min Woo to his embrace. "Min Woo-yah...both of them will be fine. Dont worry,ok?" , Eric consoled Min Woo. Min Woo just cried and did not say anything. Later, Jun Jin and Hye Sung joined the embrace too. They were like that for an hour until Andy finished his tranfusion. Andy came to them with a meaningful smile but he joined the embrace and surprised others. 

" Are you okay?Is Dong Wan okay?Is the transfusion succesful?", Eric asked Andy unconciously. Andy just smiled. He felt too tired to speak but he tried anyway.

"I'm okay. Just a little tired. That is all. For Dong Wan hyung, i don't know. They did not tell me his condition. But i have a feeling, that he will come back to us with his brightful smiles and some lame jokes",Andy ensured his hyungs with his words. He felt dizzy because of the tranfusion, but he felt grateful when Jun Jin pulled softly his head to Jun Jin's lap. Andy closed his eyes and felt really calm.  Jun Jin held Andy's hands and entangled them together with his.His free hand Andy's hair and with that, Andy slept peacefully. "Thank you again,our sweet maknae", Min Woo wheispered to Andy's ear. Hye Sung sat next to Eric's side and lean his head to Eric's shoulder. " I really hoped Dong Wan will be alright", he said. Eric just nodded and patted Hye Sung's head. "Don't worry. He is a fighter. He will not leave Min Woo alone", Eric said after holding Min Woo's hand. Min Woo looked to Eric and felt really grateful to have best friends like them.

                                                After a few hours of waiting, only Min Woo did not fell asleep. Andy was sleeping on Jun Jin's lap while the baby bird was leaned his head to the wall closing his eyes. A soft snore can be heard from him. While Eric,still seating in yoga postion only Hyesung holding his hand but he was sleeping too. They could not fight the sleepiness because they felt tired after the big concert. Only Min Woo who could not sleep at all. He kept worrying about Dong Wan. He was in there for too many hours. "What the doctors are doing?Shouldn't he is done yet?", MIn Woo thought. "AAISH!!",with that growl, he stood up. He wanted to rush into the room where Dong Wan was getting treated. He walked unpatiently to the door but before he could do anything, the door was opened from the inside. The door's noise woke the other members too. All of them rushed to the doctor that came out wearing a mask. Traces of blood could be seen from his robes.  With a worried look, Min Woo asked the doctor,

" How is he? He is going to be alright,isn't he?Don't tell me...",Min stepped back a little without finishing his words. He could not guess anything since he could not see whether the doctor smiled or made a sad face. The doctor removed his mask, and to Shinhwa members' relieved, he indeed was smiling under the white mask. "He is a strong fighter and yes,he will be alright after a few days of resting. Thanks to the blood that you donated to him. But, he is still in unconcious state. You can go visit him at his room later. His life is not in critical situation anymore. Especially, you..", the doctor held Min Woo's hand and continued to speak, "You should be the one that need to see him first", the doctor walked away after patted Min Woo's shoulders a few times. Min Woo fell down on his knees. He felt too relieved now that he knew his beloved person had survived. Tears were racing out from his tears again. This time, they were happy tears. Other members also felt something heavy had been lifted from their heads. Jun JIn lifted Min Woo to stand up and formed the group hug. All of them did not say anything, they just cried to their own hearts. Suddenly Eric cheered, " He is safe..He is ALIVE!!Thank god for saving him and thank you Andy for helping!!", Eric tightening the hug. "Now,we should see him together", Eric tried to pull away but was grabbed by Andy. "I think, Min Woo hyung is the one who should go first. We can visit him later after a few hours",he told them. "I think so too",Hye Sung said and pulled Jun Jin to his side,hoping him to understand the situation that Andy tried to create and luckily Jun Jin understood it very well.

"But,we should see him together.."Eric muttered and shushed by Hye Sung. Min Woo's eyebrows were raised,not understanding the whole situation himself. "Hyung,just go...we will go after this.", Jun Jin pushed Min Woo forward. He just followed maknae's orders. Eric turned to Andy,wanting an explaination. After Min Woo left, Andy explained to Eric and told him that he heard that Min Woo prayed to God and will confess to Dong Wan if he can make it. Eric finally understood the whole situation and nodded. Suddenly he looked at Hye Sung meaningfully and said, "Shouldn't we be like that, Hye Sungie?Be truthful to our feelings. Show them like there will be no tomorrow?".Hye Sung blushed and startled for the sudden question. "Eric,don't ever start it...",Hye Sung started to pull his arm from Eric's grip. "Now, who is hungry?", asked Hye sung to the other two who were widely griining. "Hyung, we are hungry to tease you~~Haha!!!", Andy said that while Jun JIn already started it by saying " HYE SUNG LOVES ERIC!!" , he said it loudly enough because there were many people gave attention to them. But,a nurse came and said, "Please,gentlemen. This is hospital. Please keep quiet", She put her point finger to her lips. Well,Shinhwa respect it and started to go away. But as soon as they got out from the building, they started to chase each other in the hospital's area like kids running away from the teachers after doing some pranks.

                                              As for Min Woo, he walked steadily but fast enough to reach Dong Wan's room in just a minute. He opened the door and entered the room silently. He avoided making noises and tip toed to the stool beside Dong Wan's bed. He watched Dong Wan's face and thought to himself, "He is handsome even sleeping like this..You are mine,now, Dong Wan. I will wait you to open your eyes.Till then, I assume you are mine already. I love you,Wannie..."

to be continued again...

 

Author's note

~I hope it will turn out well...Really thankful for those who read it.Will update as soon as i can~