~I'm Yours~

Donggumong's Determination

                                                Min Woo looked at Dong Wan with a sad look. He couldn't bear the thoughts of losing Dong Wan. Again, he cried. He gestured his hand to hold Dong Wan's hand. He grabbed it thightly as if he did not want to let Dong Wan dissappeared. His other hand traced Dong Wan's face. He caressed Dong Wan's face starting from forehead, moving to cheeks and he stopped at Dong Wan's lips. The lips was really tempting him to kiss Dong Wan, and he kept arguing with himself whether to do it or not. His finger rubbed Dong Wan's lips slowly without him knowing. " Dong Wan", he whispered. He moved away his hand from Dong Wan's face and placed it together with Dong Wan's hand and held it to his face. He kissed the hand that he were holding and fell asleep. He is tired after all. With the concert, Dong Wan's injuries and he did not remember how many tears he had shed. His eyes were plumpy because of too much crying. But, he did not let go Dong Wan's hand at all eventhough in his sleep.

 

                             He opened his eyes when he heard a voice. He did not understand a thing what the voice were saying. It's because he was panic. He was in a dark place without any lights at all. He couldn't even see his own hands. "It's pitch dark in here. I can't see anything. Where is everybody? Where is Omma? Where is Eric?Jun Jin?Hye Sung?Andy? Where is....what's the name of another one?i forgot...wait! I FORGOT!! How can it be? I don't remember his name but i know he is the most important person.... I can't live without him... ", Dong Wan said to himself. Suddenly, his body started shaking madly . "And it's cold too." Dong Wan hugged himself in order to keep warm. " Why I am here? Where is this?", Dong Wan screamed hoping for someone to hear him but unfortunately, there wasn't. Dong Wan panicked even more. He started looked around despite he can't see anything at all. He was hopeless. He could not stand anymore. His knees gave in,did not want to support him anymore. He felt really weak. He did not know what to do. Tears started came out from his eyes. He looked down to the floor. He wanted to shout a name but he could not remember the beautiful name. The name he longed for whenever he was desperate, sad, alone and tired. The face of the person appeared vividly in his mind. But, he still could not remember his name. "I want you.." He talked to the images that appeared in his mind.

"WHY?",a familiar voice went through Dong Wan's ears. He looked up and got surprised by the person who just spoke. It was himself. Standing in front of him,wearing a black clothes, with a disgusting look from his eyes. " Why do you  want him? Why do you longed for him?You can live by your own.", the 'black' Dong Wan pointed at somewhere with his point finger. Dong Wan looked at the direction and found it was the person that he forgot his name. There was a dimp light at the top of the person. The person only looked at him with tears. "Why are you crying?", Dong Wan asked the person but the 'black' Dong wan shoved his face to look at him.

"Why do you care? You hurt him too much. You ignore all of his affections to you. So, why do you care whether he is crying or not?"

"No, I am not! I just don't want him to.."

"To what?Hurt? He already hurts more than you know! Your ignorance towards him! You didn't even remember his name!"

"I.....",

"Just admit the fact that you love him. Why are you fighting with me, -yourself- to ignore the feelings? Those are real!YOU LOVE HIM!"

"I can't...I don't want the friendship built between him become awkward.", just as Dong Wan finished the sentence, the person fell to his knees holding his heart. He was panting but still looked at Dong Wan's eyes passionately as if it was the last time he will see Dong Wan. 

"What happened?!Why it looked like he is dying?" Dong Wan asked and got up from his kneeling position. He rushed to the person. He was running but he did not reached the person at all. The more he want to be near, the more far he was with the person. The other Dong Wan snickered. "He IS dying.", he said and dissapeared. "WAIT!What should i do?!!", Dong wan yelled but he was too late. The other him has turned to dust. Dong Wan kept running hoping he will reach the person. The person was still holding his heart and he coughed up blood too. "NO!DONT LEAVE ME!!",Dong Wan reached his hand. 

"I LOVE YOU!!!!I LOVE YOU!!I LOVE YOU, MIN WOO!!", by the time he said the name, he reached the person. He was able to grab Min Woo's arm and put him into his embrace. "I love you,Min Woo!Finally..i remember your name...I...."he could not finish his words because tears are streaming so fast from his eyes.

                         Dong Wan opened his eyes. He breathed heavily as if he was running for a long time. He was sweating because of the dream that he just had. It felt real. He stabilised his breathing. Only then, he analyzed where he was. It did not take long enough for him to realise that he was in hospital. White blanket,white bedsheets,white door,white ceiling. 'Definitely hospital' , he thought. He tried to get up but was taken aback from the grip of his hand. He landed his gaze to his hand that was held thightly and dearly by sleeping Min Woo. Dong Wan smiled to himself as he watched Min Woo slept really soundly. He could see tears traces on his cheeks. He tried to imagine how Min Woo's reaction after he fell. He ran his fingers to Min Woo's hair and it lightly. "I'm sorry", Dong Wan whispered. Dong Wan thightened his grip. Min Woo moaned and opened his eyes so that he can change his head's position. But to his surprised, he saw Dong Wan had awaken. He quickly lifted his head to face Dong Wan but he did not intend to let go of his hand yet.

"You're awake already?", Min Woo asked with a hoarsed voice. He glad Dong Wan was awake and he want to hug Dong Wan immediately but he stopped half way. Dong Wan confused. 'I thought he want to hug me...', Dong Wan thought dissapointedly. He just looked at Min Woo's eyes that formed a moon shaped.

"Before I do anything to you, I want to tell you something really important. It involves the two of us", Min Woo said confidently to Dong Wan. For Dong Wan, the tone was not really encouraging him. He wanted to confess his feeling towards Min Woo but if Min woo was this serious,how could even say it? At the end, he just nodded. He emptied his mind to prepare for whatever Min Woo would say. He looked at MIn Woo who looked at the floor, had moved his lips to spill out the thing he wanted to say but he could not understand it at all.

Min Woo kept stuttering "I....I.....I......I.....Look, Dong Wan..i promised to myself to tell this to you today..the moment you open you eyes..",Min Woo tried to gain his confidence once again. He took a deep breath and said, "I love you........there! I said it", Min Woo felt his cheeks had become hot and he knew they had turned red as well.

"..you........there! I said it",Min Woo's voice suddenly came into his mind. Dong Wan blinked his eyes, trying to digest what Min Woo had said. He was too occupied emptying his mind and when he was done, he only heard the last part.  

  "Sorry, Min Woo... i did not hear you...Can you say it again?", Dong Wan asked Min Woo. Min Woo shocked. He just confessed and Dong Wan did not hear it?And he had to repeat again from the top? He cupped his face in his two hands. He did not want to back off this time. He would tell him even for the second time. He looked at Dong Wan's eyes and smiled because Dong Wan's gaze gave him confidence more than anything. He looked straightly to Dong Wan's eyes and said,
 

"I love you, Kim Dong Wan...Wannie", Min Woo said confidently and planted a kiss on Dong Wan's lips. Dong Wan closed his eyes when he received the kiss. He just let Min Woo dominate his lips and return the kiss back when Min Woo tried to pull away. He kissed Min Woo back passionately enough for Min Woo to let out a soft pleasure moan. Min Woo confused at first but literally enjoyed the kiss(es) Dong Wan gave him. His hand kept moving along Dong Wan's side. He touched his neck,shoulder, chest and waist while their lips became one.Their kiss was interrupted by Dong Wan's flinch because Min Woo touched his bandaged wound. Min Woo opened his eyes widely and looked at Dong Wan with a worried look. 

"I'm sorry...Are you okay?",Min Woo pulled away his head and nearly got a heart attack because of Dong Wan's pain.

"I'm fine, Min Bongie..."said Dong Wan who suddenly started to laugh.

" What??Now,what??Why are you laughing??Are you really okay?", Min Woo panicked.

"No..seriously..i'm okay ....HAHAHA!!", Dong Wan laughing and could not stop.

"What???..", MIn Woo frowned his eye brows.

"It's funny...my first kiss is interrupted by me,my ownself.  How I wish it would have been in a better situation. Not when i am like this", Dong Wan said and held Min Woo's hand.

"Hey..i don't hear your confession yet", MIn Woo said happily.

"Do you really need to?After i returned your kiss?",Dong asked MIn Woo and he nodded while looking Dong Wan's eyes with a high hope.

"Okay..listen here, my Min Bongie...I love you...and from now on i am yours...forever...don't doubt that", Dong Wan pecked Min Woo's lips after he said that.

"What..Dong Wan?..I am sorry..i did not hear you..Can you say it again?". MIn Woo smiled and leaning his ears more towards Dong Wan's lips. He actually heared it but he wanted to be fair.He confessed two times so he wanted Dong Wan confessed it two times as well. Dong Wan smiled widely and pulled Min Woo's ears towards him and shouted,

"I SAID I LOVE YOU AND FROM NOW ON,I AM YOURS!",

"OUCH!! you don't have to shout,you know?", MIn Woo rubbed his ears. After that, he hugged Dong Wan tightly.

"Hey, Min Woo...what do you mean, just now when you said before you do something to me?", Dong Wan asked blindly.

"I mean I...", he was interrupted by the knock from the door. He changed his gaze with Dong Wan and quickly sat at the stool like nothing happened. But, they were still holding hands though. 

Eric and others entered the room. "Dong Wan, you're awake~~", He walked to Dong Wan's bed but stopped after he saw Min Woo's and Dong Wan's hands.Others saw it too but they ignored it. They felt happy for the two of them. Eric did not blink. He kept staring at their hands and then turned to Hye Sung.

"Hye Sung, i want you to hold my hand right now like them." Eric said and walked towards Hye Sung who had sat at the couch near the TV. Andy and Jun Jin scooted and gave Eric space to sit. Eric thanked them and sat next to Hye Sung. "Now",he demanded. Hye Sung looked Eric intensely like gave him a warning. but, he gave up at the end. He held Eric's hand and entangled them together. "There!Satisfied?", Hye Sung asked and Eric answered while leaning his head to Hye Sung's shoulders. "More than ever...hehe~~",he giggled. "Thanks to both of you, finally Hye Sung confessed to me just now. HAHA~~", Eric announced it in front of other four. Hye Sung blushed and looked away. While for the others, they laughed.

"Took you long enough", MIn Woo said to Hye Sung

"Said it to yourself", Andy interrupted. Everyone laughed because of that. Dong Wan looked at Andy and Jun Jin. 

"I am sorry because you two have hyungs like us. We loved each other too much.", Dong Wan suddenly said and made the scene became awkward. Andy looked at Jun Jin and nodded. He looked Dong Wan while holding Jun Jin's hand,

"And i am sorry because you four have dongsaengs like us. Before the four of you become like this, Jun Jin and I already went for it. Haha~~Look! We even have couple rings together. Bet you don't have it yet!~~", Andy confessed to everybody. He hide his relationship with Jun Jin for a long time  and today he was being truthful so that he did not have to hide anymore.

Min Woo widen his eyes. he could not believe it. "Yaaahh~~You two.....", Min Woo got up and jumped towards Andy. Hyesung and Eric also stood up and stared at Andy with a small eyes. They also dived towards Andy and tickled him. "Jinnie, Help me~~", Andy said but Jun Jin just ignored it and got up to sit beside Dong Wan. "You deserved that",Jun JIn said. After hearing that, the hyungs tickled Andy more.

Jun Jin held Dong Wan's hand. "They don't show it but they worried like hell just now. Especially Min Woo hyung.Only when Doctor said that you are fine, Min Woo hyung had calmed down for a little bit." Jun Jin told Dong Wan. Dong wan gave a pitiful look at Min Woo who was struggling from Andy's grip. " I know", said Dong Wan. "But one thing for sure, we love you. So, dont try to hide anything from us again....or else....", Jun Jin don't finished his words in purpose. Literally, he gave Dong Wan a warning not to hide anything from the members anymore. Dong Wan just nodded and did not say anything. Jun Jin hugged him tightly and whispered, "Thank God, you are safe",Jun Jin cried and sobbed softly. The tears he had been holding were finally out. Dong Wan just patted Jun Jin's back. After a while, Eric, Hyesung, Andy and Min Woo joined the hugs too. All of them shed tears and felt grateful because Dong Wan is safe.

While for Dong Wan, he promised to himself not to hide anything from members anymore. He did not want this to happened again. For now, he felt really thankful for having them as his best friend an Min Woo as his lover. He hugged more thightly and suddenly screamed,

"OWWWWW!!WHO THE HECK PRESSED MY WOUND!!!", Dong Wan pulled away from the group hug.

"Oh...Sorry..it was me...i just want to know if you are faking this..and i guess you are not", Eric raised his hand and chuckled.

The six of them laughed and everyone except Dong Wan attacked Eric and pinned him to ground.  Dong Wan just laughed loudly. He really think the six of them will be together forever. He was right from the start in choosing his path.

                                                                         To him, Shinhwa is not a choice,but destiny.

                                                                                                   ~THE END~

~Author's note~

I am sorry for the late update...and sorry for the messy ending...hope u'll like it...plan to write an epilogue for this story...well...what do you think??should i continue??