~I am Sorry~

Donggumong's Determination

        The day is 24th March. They already planned a concert and today is the big day. They will perform in front of their fans in order to appreciate what the fans had done to support them. Shinhwa never forget who support them. That is why they always give fan services. It's not wrong anyway. Eric, Min Woo, Dong Wan, Hye Sung, Jun Jin and Andy finally gather at the backstage to do whatever they used to do in every concert. Together they hold their hands and shout "SAN!". Nothing looks unusual in their eyes. It all started well.

       But, personally, Kim Dong Wan felt something wrong. he kind of sense that something bad would happen today, but, he couldn't really tell the members about it. He did not want the members to worry because of his instinct that sometimes are not true. He just continued with the concert with a happy smiling face even though deep inside, he worried like hell. Despite his bright smile, Min Woo knew something is weighing on his best friend's mind. When the VCR was playing, Min Woo approached Dong Wan who currently laughed because of Eric's prank joke. Slowly, he put his arm on Dong Wan's shoulder. Dong wan was not startled at all for he knew whose hand is it. Min Woo asked,

"Dong Wan-ah~~...Something is in your mind? Why you keep smiling and laughing? You hide something from me?", that made Dong Wan turned his head to Min Woo.

"Is it wrong for me to have these smiles and laughs? Haha! Don't Worry, Minbong, I'm just fine", Dong Wan lied to Min Woo. He did not want Min Woo to suspect something regarding his bad feeling. 

"Wannie, i know you for 15 years already, I can tell if you are lying or not", Min Woo pinched Dong Wan's cheeks. But, Dong Wan kept insisting that he was fine and started to pull away from Min Woo. Min Woo tried to grab Dong Wan's wrist, but at that time, VCR already finished playing. They had to enter the stage right now. Eric grabbed Min Woo's hand and led him to the stairs leaving Dong Wan behind with Andy. Andy grabbed Dong Wan's shoulder and they entered the stage side by side. For the rest of the concert, Dong Wan had avoided Min Woo so that Min Woo couldn't read what is in his mind. He stayed with Andy and kept making skinship with Andy. Since, he could't do it with Min Woo.

        Finally, the concert ended. They were saying goodbyes to the fans. At this time, Min Woo jumped to Dong Wan.

"Hey, we are not finish with the talking yet", Min Woo leaned to Dong Wan's chest.

"Min Woo, I'm fine, ok? Now, we should prepare for the encore", Dong Wan put his most charming smile to Min Woo hoping that Min Woo would not notice anything.

"Ok, Wannie~~", Min Woo walked to Hye Sung thinking that Dong Wan was really fine.

         When they are moving down by the stairs, suddenly Dong Wan felt something really wrong. He was at the side and the nearest to the metals that been turned into stairs. Dong Wan noticed that the metal was not cleanly cut and still had a sharp end. Members did not notice anything especially Min Woo who was nearly get stabbed by the metal when suddenly Dong Wan approached him and give him a back hug. The metal cut Dong Wan's right waist but he ignored it so that the members would not suspect anything. That hug really shocked Min Woo,

"I thought you will ignore me through the whole concert but what is this?? want to show your love to me suddenly?", Min Woo asked Dong Wan. He held Dong Wan's hand though.

"Haha!I love you, Minbong", Dong Wan said jokingly and wanted to plant a kiss to Min Woo's cheek but at that crucial time, MIn Woo turned his head making both of their lips touched. Dong Wan startled and looked at Min Woo with full of curiosity. 'Why he turned his head? He did it in purpose?' Dong Wan thought.

"Wannie~~ why are you startled so much?? my, it's funny to tease you!Haha!!", Min Woo said happily and pointed his hand to the confused Dong Wan.

The other members just laughed and re-acted the scene of Dong Wan got shocked from Min Woo's action just now. Dong Wan was still in haze when suddenly he felt pain from his thigh. 'The pain is coming now. I need to endure it. I can't let them know what happened', Dong wan thought like that and walked quietly to the dressing room.

 

IN THE DRESSING ROOM,

        Dong wan made sure that is nobody in the room that he entered. When he sured that nobody followed him, he closed and locked the door. He sat at the couch that had been there and rolled up his tops. He looked carefully at his wound and noticed that there were a lot of blood coming from it. He was bleeding quite badly but he couldn't go to hospitals right now. He had to finish the encore at least. That's what his dreams for. Having a memorable concert with the fans and he did not want the fans to be dissapointed like the 2007's concert before where he injured his shoulder. He couldn't move his body freely as before but he still got up to get changed. He simply put his blood-stained pants to his bag and wear a sleeveless shirt that has shinhwa's logo printed on it. He really hoped that nobody will notice about his injury. Just the time he finished wear the shirt, the door was knocked from the outside.

"YA!!Dong Wan!! Since when u lock the door? Are you embarassed with us?", Min Woo kept knocking the door until Dong Wan opened it.

"Haha! I'm just want to be alone for a minute",said Dong Wan while letting Min Woo came in.

"You are acting weird today..", Min Woo looked at Dong Wan and sat at the couch. Dong Wan only smiled and shook his head.

"You are worrying too much,Minbongie~~. Anyway, where are the others?", Dong wan sat next to Min Woo.

"They are all waiting for mommy bird to get ready. His hair is not done yet.",Min Woo told Dong Wan.

"We can't let the fans waiting. don't u hear they are calling encore for many times already? We should get moving now.", Dong wan suddenly got up and wanted to walk away but his wrist was grabbed by Min Woo.

"Just wait. I already tell them to come here first",he pulled Dong Wan to sit back next to him. Dong wan did whatever he was told by Min Woo. To his surprise, Min Woo leaned his head to Dong Wan's shoulder.

" Hey,what's wrong?", Dong Wan asked Min woo

"Nothing. I guess i just miss your shoulder too much",Min Woo answered with a soft voice. Deep in his heart, he wished Dong Wan knows why he always seeks his best friend's attention. Why Dong Wan always acted like he did not know anything? Sometimes, it was obvious that Min Woo loves Dong wan. 'He does not notice anything?', his heart said to himself while he grasping Dong Wan left hand and entangled them together with his.

Dong Wan did not know what to do. He just let Min Woo leaned on his shoulder and held his hands thightly. Neither Min Woo nor Dong Wan spoke at the moment. They just treasured this moment when they were together . What Min Woo didn't notice is, Dong Wan kept holding his waist and closed his eyes to endure the pain everytime it stings. It really hurts right now. Dong Wan did not manage to grab any painkiller before, since Min Woo came shortly after he finished wearing his clothes but everytime Min Woo looked at him, he would give the most beautiful smile he could give. He did not want his best friend to worry. He had to endure the pain. 

"Dong Wan-ah, u really a dumb, u know that?, suddenly Min Woo let out his voice breaking the silence. Dong Wan gets shock because of that question. He nearly pull his hand from Min Woo's but Min Woo does not let it.

"Just kidding. why you look angry??Haha~~ and...you are sweating too. And about the talk that we had not finished at the concert...", Min Woo looks confusely towards Dong Wan. He finally realised really something was wrong with Dong Wan. He was sweating too much and kept holding his waist for no reason with his other free hand.

"Are you hot, Wannie?", Min woo asked with concern in his eyes. Dong Wan just shook his head lightly.

"I'm fine, don't worry,Min Bong~~", Dong Wan got up and walked to the door. He did not want Min Woo to know about his injury and what made it worse was it's happened because of him. Dong Wan did not want Minwoo to feel guilty afterwards. He was hoping that other members would arrive at the moment.  Before Dong Wan reached the door, suddenly it is opened from outside and surprise both Dong Wan and Min Woo. It was Eric telling them to get ready for the encore.

"Come on,guys. Finally,our Hyesungie's hair is done and it looks stunning on him",said Eric meaningfully. Dong Wan just chuckled hearing the news from Eric. Minwoo also got up and walked together with Eric instead of Dong Wan. He felt angry with Dong wan for not being honest with him. He gave the cold stare to Dong Wan who walked quietly behind. Dong Wan just sighed. 'I'm sorry,Min Woo. I can't let u know about this', Dong Wan placed his left hand to his injured waist. He flinched for a second but quickly acted like normal when Eric looked at him. Luckily, Eric did not notice anything and kept walking to the stage.

Suddenly, Andy came and grabbed Dong Wan's shoulder from the back. "Dong Wan hyung~~",said Andy happily. Dong Wan just smiled and slid his hand to Andy's waist. " Andy~~", Dong Wan kissed Andy's cheeks. Andy shocked and pushed Dong Wan to the wall. Dong Wan tried to endure the pain that came to him when he hit the wall. He acted normally and smiled widely and chased Andy who was running away from him.