Action

I'm the bottom


AN: just to let you know before read that... i felt very depressed after writting this.. xD And sorry if the beggining , but i had author's block and yeah, the beggining .. 



 I leave the house first.
 We always go to the same mall so I walk there calmly, knowing that they are going there.
 After 20 minutes I see Ao and Rasa.
 I walk inside a store and wait for them to pass by it so I can follow them.

 I don't know what I'm feeling. It's a mix of anxiety and fear and sadness. My heart is hurting due to all the questions I have in my mind.
 I follow them with a heavy heart. They walk so close to each other. They laugh. They touch each other arms.Why this hurts so much?
 While they go in a big store, I go outside the mall and sit in the ground at the garden in front of it. I put my heaad in my hands and try not to cry. I'm so insecure that I'm following my boyfriend. He never gave me reasons to do that. He never look down on me. He never touched other guys in a inapropriate way. He never hyde his phone from me and always tells me where he goes. Even when I don't ask.
 My breath is getting heavier. My heart is beating fast. I get up and shake my head.
 I don't care. I'm going to follow them. I know something's up!

 I found them getting out of the store from before. They are walking towards the exit and I follow them hyding behind people, bushes, everything.
 Suddendly, they stop and I don't even notice Rasa looking back and his face turning red.
 When I do notice, it's too late and there is no place to hyde anymore. He walks in my direction.
 -What the hell are you doing? -I can tell he's making an effort not to yell.
 Ao's looking at us confused and the only thing I can do is staring at Rasa in silence.
 -Are you following us, Jun? Are you?
 -...
 -Answer me! DOn't just stay there staring! Answer me
 -I...- I cough to clear my throat- I... aa..
 -You are! -he passes his hand through his hair and signs. -I can't believe this, Jun. I told you. I said I can't take anymore of your jealousy scennes. Why are you doing this?
 I look at him and we lock eyes. All I can see is sadness. Not a single sign of anger or any other feeling. Just profound sadness. He don't pour a tear. He just look at me me. And I want to tell him to stop doing that. I want to see some kind of reaction. Anything but this.
 
 He signs.

 I want to touch him.

 He gives a step back.

 I keep looking at him.

 He gives another step back.

 I give a step foward and as I try to touch his arm he turns back and walks away.

 Ao just look at Rasa leaving and at me staying still. He don't follow Rasa and he don't laugh at my patetic figure. He just goes home.
 I stay in the same place. It's over. 
 The one I love more than anything is gone. Because of my schemes, my insecutiries, my stupidity. Because of me.


 


AN: Hello my beloved readers. I know i know. I don't update in a month or so but now
im living in my sister's because of school and it's
been a very stressfull month.
I have until chapter 7 all figured out and i'll
try to update more often now that things
are more calm.
Thank you so much for being with me all this time and please comment.
I love you all ^^