Planing

I'm the bottom

 'Aish~!'
 'What?'
 'A...ish~...'
 'What, Jun??'
 'J-Hyo...'
 'If you don't tell me right now what the hell you want, i'll kill you.'
 'I think Rasa is cheating on me.'
 'What?' -he starts laughing- 'Do you really believe that? Wtih who, if I may ask..'
 'Ao'
 'What?'
 'They even go shopping together~'
 'It's grocery shopping, Jun...'
 'Yeah, so what?'
 'I don't think you'll be the right person to go grocery shopping with. You get complain a lot...'
 'But why Ao?? Why not E-den or King or you?'- I started to get annoyed.
 'E-den is webtalking with his parents, King is practising and I didn't wanted to go. So I sended Ao.'
 'And you consider yourself my friend! Why Ao?' -he knew what I thought about Ao and he still said for him to go with mymy men. I'm not liking this joke and I nedd to put an end to this!
 'Stop thinking bad things, Jun. I know you and you're probably cursing Ao. He's the youngest and Rasa is the oldest and Ao just admire him. That's it.'
 I look at him shocked. He wouldn't be like that if it was with E-den! Why I even talk with J-Hyo? Should I go after Rasa? I better talk with King. No way I'll talk with J-Hyo... He'll just laugh at me and tell Rasa to watch out... That traitor!. No. I'll just talk with King.
 'Where did you said King was?'
 'Practising.'
 'Unf...' -no way I'll walk all the way to the studio. I'll wait and then I'll tell him my wonderful plan and ask him for help.

--------------------------------------------

 It's 1 in the ing morning!
 He's not here yet... and I need King to be my partner in crime.
 'What are you doing here? Go to sleep' -I look up. A sleepy J-Hyo is staring at me from his bedroom door.- 'Please don't tell me you are waiting for King. What are you doing? Stop acting like a child. If you have something to say to Rasa, just say it. Don't do something you'll regret later.'
 'Shut up, J-Hyo.'
 'Ok, don't ask for help when you screw things up.' -I look at him again and he start mumbling things while walking inside his room.- 'Ungrateful bastard... Chicken... Dumb... Bottom...'
 What? Why the hell everyone call me bottom? Well, not that isn't true but... No! I'm done with it! You know what? Screw King! I'm gonna stalk Rasa by myself. Ups, I said stalk? I meant... go where he is going, at the same time but not with him... or with him knowing...We'll see if I'm right or not!
 I turn off the TV, get up from the sofa and go to sleep. I can't wait any longer.
 I look at Ao's bedrom door with a y atitute... He'll see.

 


AN: wow this is short... hehe sorry... and sorry for not updating sooner... i was.. haum.. being lazy... i have a lot of that.. xD
I'll try to update more often ^^
Soooo...  Prepare yourselfs for what's coming... xD you'll feel sorry for Rasa... 
And my jokes still , sorry for that too. xD
And i know this has nothing to do with this fic but... omfg CNBlue new album is almost out!! i'm freaking out so much 'cuz i dont have any money left... kpop is ruining my already ruined life.. oh well.
Lastly, thanks for subscribing and reading and coment and.. yep.. i'll try to update way more often. ^^