Start

I'm the bottom


 I'm eating my breakfast peacefully, thinking about all I have to do today.
 I can feel a smirk in my face, and it quickly changes to a bright smile when I see my beautiful Rasa showing up in the kitchen, with his pijamas with dots and sleepy eyes in his face.
  'Good morning hottie.'
  'Hottie? We are very happy today, aren't we?'
  'Oh Rasa, dear, I always am happy when I see you.'
 And I may not be that happy after today, so I need to enjoy while I can. Oh why he's so damn hot?
  'Stop checking me out, you .' -he smiles.
  'Like you don't like the atention.'
 He comes near me with a bowl of cereals in his hand, put it down in the table and hugs me. I hug him back and smile. 
  'Yah, you litle brat. Look at me.'
 I do as he says and get up of the chair. I get closer to him and peck his lips. Again and again. I can feel his smile and his hands in my back pulling me even closer to him. I look at him once more and I feel like I could get lost in those eyes... They are so deep and kind.
 We kiss... very passionately I must say.

*cough cough*

 We stop kissing.
 Ooo I will kill who make us stop.
  'Sorry interrupt your makeout session but the rest of us would like to have some breakfast and we've been waiting for too long so... yeah, go get a room, thank you.'
  'Yah! J-Hyo~!' -I whine.
  'C'mon Jun. Let's do as J-Hyo sugested.'
  'You haven't eaten yet.'
  'No, but if we do as J-Hyo sugested, I will.'
 I laugh and hug this precious thing, thinking about what we are going to do now.
  'Yah! We don't need details, Rasa.'
  'Shut up E-den. We also don't need YOUR details and you two make us listen everything. Every. Single. Day.'
 E-den look at J-Hyo, which has his face as red as a tomato.
 The two of us laugh at them while doing our way to Rasa's room.

 


 

J-Hyo's POV

  'Yah! E-den! I already told you not to provoque Rasa hyung! He always has an answer. And i get embarrassed.'
  'Believe me J-Hyo, you have nothing to feel embarrassed for.' -he smirks. That litle devil smirks! And to be fully honest, i love it.
 I love every piece of this brat.
  'Listen... Jun was acting too... happy, wasn't he?'
 I stop pouring cereals and look at E-den. Now that he talks about it...
 What have he done?
 What is he thinking?
 He's usually mad when we make fun of them for making out in the midle of the kitchen. (or livingroom, or practise room, or in their bedroom wit open doors) but today he was very happy... Is he up to something?
  'Yah, pabo, don't think too much. I'm sure it isn't nothing bad.'
 I hug my caring boyfrriend and kiss him.
 I just hope I never behave like Jun... So much insecurity... I need to help him before he puts himself in some serious trouble.

 


 

Jun's POV

 Uf... That was refreshing.
  with my baby by the mornig...
 I'm hungry again... I feel like eating some pancakes... I'll ask rasa to do them. Oh wait, he didn't eat yet (I mean food... hehehe). Oh Jun you really have a ert mind. Heheheh.
 Well, I guess I'll dress the role of good boyfriend and do some pancakes for us.
 I get up and look at Rasa, still in the bed. Is he sleeping?
  'Rasa. Babe? Baby. Cutiee~~.'
 Yep. Still asleep. If he was awake he would give me a deadly look just for the 'cutiee~~' thing... He hates it. But I love it so, on that... cutie. Heheheh
 I walk in the kitchen and all the other boys are there finishing their breakfast or doing the dishes.
  'You are here already? I thought you two would stay in there until lunch time.'
 I look at E-den, who was cleaning some plates.
  'Well this time I didn't heard anything. You too are improving. Good job guys.'
  'Really J-Hyo? Not funny. Now, let me go to the other side please. I want to do some pancakes.'
  'What? Are you sick?'
  'Shut up, King. I'm a very caring boyfriend. And Rasa didn't ate anything before our... y time.'
 They start laughing and I just go to the fridge to take out the ingredients for the pancakes.
 Shoul I do my strawberry sauce? Do we even have strawberries? Oh I don't care... I'll just do the pancakes. I'm too tired to do other things.
  'Good morning.'
 I turn around.
  'It must have been a good one for you, I'm sure.' -E-den said.
  'Nooo~! Go back to bed and sleep-!'
  'What? Why?'
  'Because I'm doing this for you , stupid. I'm actually doing things! Because of you. Go back to bed if you don't want to end up killed by a frying pan. NOW!'
  'Wha.. what?'
  'Rasa, please, for all of our sake, go back to bed.'
  I look at Ao. Grr... I bet now Rasa will do as that thing said.
 Rasa look at me, smile and go back to the room. God, those pants look good on him.
 I go back to my pancakes and I start to put all in a tray. A plate full of pancakes, the syrup bottle, the chocolate bottle and a big jar of Nuttela and also a litle plate with butter and two forks. Next to it, i put two cokes. Now everything is perfect and I finally can walk to Rasa's bedroom and eat all this with my cutie.
 Rasa sits on the bed and give me a smile.
  'What is all this for?'
  'I just feel like eating some pancakes, made with love, with my boyfriend, after a great y time. And you must pay attention that I call it 'great'.'
 He laughs.
  'Ok, ok. Let's eat your awesome pancakes. Oh, and you have Nuttela too. Oh god, I love you so much.'
 I look at him with tears in my eyes. Does he? Does he love me? Well, I'll see if that's true in some hours.

 


 

 Today is our day of, so after lunch we had nothing to do. 
 Today is the perfect day to put my plan in action.
  'So, my dear, what are we gonna do today?' -I give them all a bright smile.
  'Me and E-den will go to the movies...'
  'To the movies? Where? You'll be recognized.' - I interrupt.
  'Can I finish? We'll go to the movies. Here. At home. In our sofa. With our TV set. And microwaved popcorns.- J-Hyo look at me suspisciously. He will be my ruin.
  'Can I stay with you guys, or this is a date?'
  'King, you will always be our thirdweel, obviously you can stay with us.'
  'Thanks E-den?' -King gives him a confused look. Poor guy.
  'What about you Ao?' -he looks at me confused. That dumb bastard.
  'Mmm... I think I'll stay home...'
  'Yah! What about me? We are going to the mall, remember?'
  'Oh. Right Rasa hyung, sorry.'
  'Well, I'll go for a walk then. I can't keep this gorgeous body just by having y times with Rasa. Although they are pretty good.' -I wink ate my boyfriend making the others blush.
  'Ok... please don't... say anything else.'
  'E-den, you started.'

 


 

Hi guys.
Yes, i know... I havent done an update in a month, i . Sorry. 
Tomorrow i'll do another update for sure. And I'm very proud of that chapter...It's small but... i just loved writting and reading it.
Jun has been hating Ao very much so far, and i did that so my cute appa can be happy but from now on Ao wont be so hated eheheh Sorry Soozita ^^
See you guys tomorrow :D
Me loves you all. c: