Trying to be my husband?!?

"I Love You"

 

 

I opened the door……

 

“Oppa?” I said shocked

“Sulli-ah.” Lee Joon Said.

“Why are you here?” I asked.

“Uhhm~ I came here for the project, well as you can see, I can’t go here tomorrow. I have something to do, so is it okay if we’ll do it now?” He said.

“Huh? Uhmm… Sure…Come in.” I replied.

 

He went inside my house, and I can feel my heart is beating normal, and relax. I let him sit down on the living room, and gave him some tea.

 

“Uh? Do you have any visitor to come tonight? “ He asked,

“Huh?”I replied. 

 

Oh right, someone’s coming tonight. He’ll be staying here, what if he’ll see Joon in my house, what will he think of me. This can’t happen. 

 

“I said..Do you have a visitor coming tonight?” Joon asked again.

“Ye-Yes. Uhmmm..Oppa, I have a favor to ask…Can we do this another time? Or I’ll do it by myself, since you can’t go here tomorrow. My……….mom’s coming tonight, he can’t see you here…If that’s okay with you?” I replied.

“Well…I can’t do anything about that, it’s your decision. And you’re right, I can’t stay here, your mom might see me here. Okay then.It’s okay. But the project, I’ll go  here tomorrow. I can’t let you suffer and do the project alone. Okay?”He said.

“O—okay. Thanks.” I replied back.

 

“So,I’ll go now. See you tomorrow.” He said.

“Okay.” I replied.

 

I went near the door to company him outside,

 

I opened the door,

“Thanks for the tea.” He said and kissed me on the cheeks.

“Uhhh~” I replied.

 

When someone from the back speaks,

“Excuse me?”  A familiar voice said,

 

I look at the door to see who is it………………………………….I was totally shock, my heart dropped as well as my jaw. I think he saw it….He saw…the…..He saw that Joon kissed me on my cheeks, what will he think now?!? This is embarrassing.

 

“Oh? Minho why are you here? What’s with your bags?”Joon said looking at me.

I can’t say anything; I started thinking if he’s the one who’s staying with me for 2 weeks. OH NO…………

 

“I’ll st—“ He said, but before he’ll continue, I cut it.

“I need to give him something.” I said.

He looked at me, but I look away.

“Oh? Is that so? Well, okay then. I need to go. Bye~” Joons said while leaving.

 

 

“So now what? Are we gonna stay here and look at each other?” He said, “Let me come in” He added.

I move aside and let him come in with all of his bags,

“Wha—what’s all this?” I said, pretending that I don’t know what’s happening.

“Isn’t obvious? I’ll be staying here for 2 weeks……I guess I’ll be staying with you.” He said while looking at me.

“O—oh… Okay, your room is upstairs; if you’re tired you can rest now.” I said changing the topics.

“Okay…..I’m hungry; don’t you have anything to eat? Didn’t you cook?” he said.

“It’s in the table, if you’re hungry EAT.” I said raising my voice.

 

He went to the dining room and eat. I didn’t mind him; I went to my room and sat on my bed.

 

‘Is he trying to be my husband?’ I said to my self.  I’m kinda annoyed.

 

“SULLI-AH I’M DONE!” He said shouting.

 

WHAT THE? IS HE? OH THIS GUY……….

 

I went down to clean the dishes, and clean the table.

 

“Where will I sleep?” he asked

“I said it awhile ago……upstairs...”I replied annoyed.

“I don’t know where…….show me….” He said.

“Ugghh~ This Guy” I said whispering to myself.

“What? I just asked if you could show me my room. If you can’t do that, I think I need to call your sister…..so that she can tell me where my room is.” He said while grabbing his phone from his pocket.

“FINE. I’LL SHOW YOU WHERE YOUR ROOM IS.” I said annoyed.

“I think it’s not okay with you…” he said.

 

Is he annoying me?

 

“Come with me sir, this way is your room.” I replied, hiding my annoyingness.

 

He Give me a Smirk.

 

We went upstairs, and showed him his room.

 

“Here. You’ll be staying here for couple of weeks.” I said.

“Okay. Who’s room is this?” He asked.

“Guest Room.” I replied coldly

“Ohhh~ I guess someone used this before?” He asked.

“What do you mean?” I replied.

“Well…smells like a girl perfume…” He said,

 

My eyes widened, I startled for 10 seconds.

 

“Y—Eah. Someone used this room, she’s…umm…My friend.” I replied.

“Okay.” He replied.

 

Everything was awkward for 8 seconds. We just look at each other eyes.

 

“Aren’t you gonna leave?” He said.

“Huh? Uh.. I will….now. If you need anything just call me, I’m in the other door… Good Night.” I said, while turning my back and leave

“Good Night” He said.

 

 

I went to my room, I closed the door, and lean on it.

I can feel my heart beat’s faster. I put my right hand on my left chest, tryin’ to feel it. I feel like, my whole world stops every time we look at each other’s eyes. .

 

‘SULII NO. This Can’t be…YOU CAN’T..’ I said to my self.

 

I shake my head trying to get rid off what’s I’m thinking…

I went to the bathroom to take a bath. After that, I dress up with a short, and a comfy big shirt.  

 

I was about to got to bed when I heard someone knock my door.

I opened it, and it was him standing in front of me, he looked at me from head to toe. It was a little bit awkward.

 

“Uhhh...Ca…can I ha—ve pillow please? I only have one pillow.” He said.

“Su—re. It’s downstairs, when you go down, turn lef—“ I said, but he cut me off.

“I don’t know where. Would you please come with me and show me?” he said.

 

I didn’t answer him back, I gave him a ‘FOLLOW ME’ sign. He followed me downstairs.

 

“How many pillows do you need?” I asked

“2.” He replied,

“Here.” I said giving him his pillow.

“I don’t like this pillow, it’s too soft.” He said, giving back the pillow to me.

I grabbed another pillow and gave it to him.

“Here. I think that’s enough.” I said, giving his pillow to him.

“I don’t like this either.” He said looking at me.

“What do you want?” Is asked

“Not too soft, not too hard. Just Balance.” He replied, while looking around.

 

This Guy…..

 

“WAIT HERE.” I said pissed.

 

I looked around, and finally I found the right one.

I tried to reach it, but I cant. I’m not that tall to reach it. Until…………….

 

I saw someone’s arms, I look back and it was him. We faced each other, our nose almost touch. We look at each other’s eyes, we stared for 10 seconds. It was short, but I can feel my heart beat faster. I feel like the clock stops.

 

“You could just ask for help if you can’t reach it.” He said,

“I thought I can reach it that’s why I didn’t ask. But thanks. “ I replied.

 

Both of us went out of the room,

 

“This house is nice. It’s peaceful.” He said.

“It’s always peaceful here.” I replied.

 

When out of a sudden,

 

*DING DONG*

 

“Did you invite someone tonight?” I asked.

“No.” he replied.

 

I opened the door……………………………………………………………….

……………………………………………………………………………………….

AND EVERYTHING WAS VERY AWKWARD.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Mmmmm~ WHO'S THE PERSON WHO OPENED THE DOOR?

WHO COULD IT BE?

Well, wait for my next update. 

Don't forget to SUBSCRIBE and COMMENT. :)

Thanks. :))