Unlucky or Lucky?!?

"I Love You"

 

“Hey Sulli wanna eat with me?” Luna asked.

“Oh, Sure. Why not?” I said while smiling.

“By the way, this is Amber. She’s my friend since Grade school. Amber this is Sulli, she’s new here.” Luna said.

“Heeeeyy! I’m Amber. Nice to meet you!” Amber said happily

“Hey! I’m Sulli!” I replied happily too.

 

We went down going to the cafeteria.

“So you’re from the states?” Amber asked

“Yes. I stayed there for 2-4 years.” I replied

“Ohhhh~ so you can speak English?” Luna asked

“Yup” I said while smiling. When suddenly I heard someone saying “So… You must be the new girl, huh?”  I looked at Luna and Amber asking who she asking to. “I’m asking you” she said. “Oh. Yes I’m new here. I’m Choi Sulli” I said. “I didn’t ask for your name “she said. “Oh! But its part of asking me if I’m new here” I said while looking to Luna. “What did you say?” she said raising her voice. The students in the cafeteria looked at us. “Oh no!. I think I’m not lucky today!” I said to myself.

 

“Uhhh. I sai-“before I continue what will I say, someone cut it. “YAH! What’s happening here?” a guy shouted. “Is he…”  I said to myself. “Oh! Nothing. We just have a little misunderstanding. Right Sulli?” She said with a smile. “Misunderstanding? Gee.” i whispered.

“Ye-yes. It’s just a Misunderstanding. Nothing really happened.” I said.

“So~ it’s nice to meet you Sulli. See you around! Let’s go Minho” she said while grabbing Minho’s arm and left.

“Ohhhh~ so his name is Minho.” I said to myself. 

I sat down, and asked Luna and amber who’s that girl.

“Who is she?” I asked

“She’s Kwon Yuri, she’s Minho’s Childhood friend. She likes Minho a lot. You better be nice around her, she’s not nice like what you think.” Luna said while shaking her head.

“Oh I see! What about Minho? He likes her too?” I asked.

“Minho?” Amber and Luna looked at each other and laugh.

“Minho DON’T like her. He hates her attitude, even though she’s his child hood friend.” Luna said. “Oh~ I see!” I said.

And we continue eating.

 

After we ate, we went back to our room. When suddenly, I bumped into someone and i fell on the ground, “ughh” I said, I looked up to know who I bumped, and… and…and...., It’s Minho. 

 

“Don’t be clumsy. Watch where you going!” he said while helping me to get up.

“Tha-Thanks…And I’m sorry.” I said shyly. Then he left.  People saw what happened and they started to mumble things like “I wish I was her” Oh My Gosh. Did he just...” “Clumsy Girl, is she trying to get Minho Oppa’s attention” blah..blah..blahh. But I didn’t mind them, it’s just an accident.

 

“You’re soo Lucky!” Luna said smiling

“Lucky? Lucky for what?” I said with curiosity

“For Bumping Minho” Luna said. “Lucky for bumping him? Are you kidding me?” I said while laughing.

“Don’t you know?” Amber said. “Know what?” I replied.

“Minho’s very popular in school. He’s rich, smart and everything. But,some thinks he’s not nice, because he don’t talk very much. Except if he’s with his friends. Every Girl here in school wants to be his Girlfriend, they all like him” Luna said

“And you’re one of them...” I said then laugh.

 

Amber went back to her room and Luna went to her friends. And I’m just walking around thinking;

“Minho…hmm.. What’s with you? ” I don’t know why i suddenly think of that. But all I know is, i have this thing called ‘Curiosity’. And I want to know him…........More…..

 

 

 

 

uh-oh! Sulli's getting more curios about minho. Let's see what will happen next. No hate please! And please subscribe.:)))