What a day!

"I Love You"

 

Chapter 4 

 

*Door Opens*

“Uhhh~ would you mind to lock the door before doing it?”  Hyoyeon said.

We both look at each other then look at her, and she gives us a ‘WHAT’ face.

 Minho stands up and I stand up too.

“Noona, It’s not what you think….It just…..” Minho said.

“Why? What am I thinking?” Hyoyeon said then giggled.

I feel sooo embarrassed.

“Noona, can you do me a favor? Please hide her. Yuri’s downstairs, we might be in trouble if she see her.” Minho said.

“Alright! Come, follow me dear” Hyoyeon whispered.

“Follow her! I’ll go down to check Yuri.”  He said, he then looked at me “Don’t worry, you’ll go home soon.” He added.  

“And… Noona, please take care of her…her legs don’t feel okay…”  

 

I followed her sister Hyoyeon.  And we went to her room.

Her room is sooooooo Pretty, Prettier than mine, and it’s so big.

 

“We’ll, I guess you have to hide here” she said while assisting me to sit.

“I’m sorry Ms. Hyoyeon if I disturb you. It’s just….. Just right now.”

“Gee, don’t call me Ms., just call me Unnie. “ She said smiling

“Alright… Unnie.” I said smiling.

“So~ what brings you here? “ Hyoyeon asked.

“Well, I was just waiting for my car, when out of a sudden Minho grabbed my hand, and ran. And I saw someone following us, Minho said it’s Yuri. And we hide from them, and then….my right leg hurt so much, because I ran so long and so fast.  So, Minho brought me here. Since I can’t go home by myself with an injured leg.” I said.

“Soo~ Minho and You, holding each others hand? And he carried you here?” Hyoyeon asked *Blushing*

“Uhhhh~ That’s exactly what happened.”

“Kyaaaa~ So Cute” Hyoyeon said and she was about to scream

“Unnie, be quiet” I said

“Oh~sorry!! ” Hyoyeon said.

We talk and talk and talk, while Minho and Yuri are having a Convo. Down stairs.

 

 

“Yah!! CHOI MINHO!!! What took you so long too open the door?” Yuri said raising her voice.

 

{Note: Minho is 2 years older than Yuri in this story}

 

“Yah!! Kwon Yuri!! It’s my house. It’s my decision if I’ll open the door or not. And what are you doing here again?”  Minho said raising his voice

 

“What? Oppa~....” Yuri said dramatically

“Yuri, please stop. I don’t want to hurt your feelings. But, I’m sick of what you’re doing. You’re my friend my special friend and I don’t want to hurt you, because of what you’re doing.” Minho said while putting his hand to Yuri’s shoulders.

“Friend? A friend? Oppa, You know what I want, right!” Yuri said and tears starting to fall.

“Yuri, look. I don’t want to hurt you.” Minho replied.

“You don’t want to hurt me? What do you think you’re doing?” Yuri said raising her voice.

“Yuri. Please, you’re drunk. Go home now.” Minho said.

“Drunk? Who’s drunk? Me? Ahhahaha! I’m not drunk. Yah –Hiccups-- Why are you like this? Do you love someone? “Yuri asked.

“Yuri please, Go home…Go Home!!!!” Minho shouted.

Yuri widened her eyes and can’t say anything.

 

“What the heck!! What was that?” Hyoyeon said.

“Is there something wrong downstairs?” I asked.

“Wait here, I’ll check” Hyoyeon replied.

.

.

 

“What’s happening here?” Hyoyeon asked

“Unnie~” Yuri said, while crying.

“Noona, bring her home please! She’s drunk!” Minho replied.

“Yuri, come on. Lets go home, come on” Hyoyeon said.

“But…..-sniff-” Yuri said.

“Come on~ I’ll bring you home!” Hyoyeon said calmly.

 Then she looks at Minho to give him a ‘GO’ Sign, to check Sulli.

 

Hyoyeon and Yuri went out.

.

.

 

 

 

While, Minho went up to check Sulli.

 

 

 

“Is she okay?” I asked

“Yeah! She’s just drunk.” Minho replied. “Come on, I’ll bring you home.”

“Okay!” I replied.

 

.

.

.

{Car}

It was very awkward inside the car. I want to say something just to break ‘THE AWKWARD ATHMOSPHERE’.

.

 

“About what happened….”  He said.

 “Wh-Why?!? What happened?” I said pretending nothing happened.

“Never mind… Just…. Forget what happened.” He said.

 

I shut my mouth after what he said; I let the ‘AWKWARD ATMOSPHERE’ be around us. Until we reached my house.

 

“Thanks!” I Said.  I went out of the car and turned my back.

When……….

“Yah! Sulli!!” He said.

I stopped from walking then looked back.

“Thanks for Today!” He said while smiling then went off.

 

I startled. I didn’t know he would say those word to me…. And his smile….. I don’t know what I’m feeling right now…..

I shake my head and tryin’ to say “It’s nothing” to myself.

I went in, and……..

 

“Where have you been young lady?” Victoria, my sister asked, raising her eyebrows.

“Well…..In my friends…..House…..Yeah!!......in their house.” I said,trying to avoid her stares.

“Friend? So HE’S YOUR FRIEND? SULLI, YOU WENT TO A GUY HOUSE?” she said raising her voice.

“Unnie, nothing happened. It’s just……ugggg!! It’s a long story. Cant i just rest.. Unnie,please. “ I said tiredly.

“alright! I think you’re so tired today! But….You’re not safe yet, you have to tell me what happened , okay?” Victoria said.

“Alright!” I replied, then I went up to my room, I lay down, and I just hope that, tomorrow will be better……..better than what happened today. 

 

 

 

So...here it is. Hahaha. Thanks for reading. :)