In Love

"I Love You"

 

 

“Okay Class she’s here.

 

I look at the new student, I can’t deny but she’s really pretty.

Well, No one would.  I look at my back and some boys are looking at her. I was about to turn around to face the teacher when my eyes stop at Minho, he’s also looking at her and he’s smiling, ‘He like her too?’ I asked my self. I don’t know why but my heart feels a sudden pain. I force my self to turn around, and look at the teacher.

 

“Ahem. Students please welcome her…. And boys, don’t stare at her like you’re gonna eat her.” Ms. Park said.

 

The boys just laugh and still look at her,

 

“Please introduce yourself.” Ms. Park added.

 

“Hi Everyone. My name is Jung Soo Jung, but you can call me Krystal for short. I'm From San Fransisco.Nice to meet you.”  She said,

 

“Okay. Ms.Jung Please sit beside…..” Ms. Park said while looking for vacant seat.

 

“Beside Him,” She added while pointing at Minho,

 

I didn’t look at the back;   

 

As much as I want to.

 

“Okay Class, now you know her name. Let’s continue with our Topic.”

 

I open my book and I try to focus on our lesson, but I can’t. I can hear them talking and hear some laugh.

 

I slightly look at them.

 

And I see them having fun. My heart feels pain when I saw Minho smiling and laughing, he’s having so much fun talking to her.

 

*bell rings*

“Okay class that’s all for today.” Ms. Park said then leaves the room.

 

I keep my books,

 

“Sulli let’s eat.” Luna said,

 

“I have….something to do.” I said,

 

“Okay.” Luna said the leave right away.

 

I took a deep breath. I can still hear them laughing, I wanna go out becuase i'm sick of hearing both of them laughing but at the same time i want to stay in the room because I want to see him happy and laughing. But he’s laughing with someone and it’s not me.

 

I stand up

;when someone grab my hand,

 

It was Joon.

                  

“You’re not gonna eat?” Joon asked,

 

“I will. You just grab my hand.” I said while smiling,

 

“Oh sorry.” he said,

 

“It’s okay.” I said while smiling and holding his hands tightly,

 

I don’t why I did that, I saw Minho's reaction when I hold Joon hand tightly. But i didn't mind it. He's busy talking with Krystal anyway.

 

“You know what? You’re pretty when you smile.” He said

 

“Ahh. Thanks.” I replied,

 

“Lets eat.” He said while still holding my hands.

 

I leave the room having this fake smile, fake laugh and fake feelings.

I can still hear them laughing and talking.

 

And that breaks my heart.

 

‘Am I in love with Minho?’

I asked myself while having this fake smile with Joon.

 

 

 

/Minho’s POV/

 

“Okay Class, she’s here.” Ms, Park said.

 

“Ahem. Students please welcome her…. And boys, don’t stare at her like you’re gonna eat her.” Ms. Park said.

 

At first I didn’t look at the new student, but I ended up looking at her.

Well, She’s pretty, y. But she’s not my type. I look at my side and people just stare at her and admiring her. I just smile while looking at her, figuring out what’s with her that drives my classmates really crazy.

But my eyes suddenly look at Sulli, I saw her facial expression. Well, I figure out what’s with the new student, but I can’t figure what’s with Sulli.

 

“Please introduce yourself.” Ms. Park added.

 

“Hi Everyone. My name is Krystal Jung. I’m 18 years old. Nice to meet you.”  She said,

 

“Okay. Ms.Jung Please sit beside…..” Ms. Park said while looking for vacant seat.

 

I stare at Sulli; I didn’t mind the teacher talking and the new student. 

 

When my classmates’ looks at me, I look at them asking what’s wrong, I look at the front and saw Ms. Park finger pointing at me.

 

“Beside Him,” She added while pointing at me.

 

I look beside me and there’s a vacant seat.

 

‘Ohhh. She’s sitting beside me.  Okay.’ I said to myself.

 

“Okay Class, now you know her name. Let’s continue with our Topic.”

 

 

She sit beside me,

“Hi. My name Is Krystal.” She said,

 

I didn’t talk to her… at first. But I think she’s nice.

And she’s just new here maybe she wants to have some friend.

 

“Hi. I’m Choi Minho. You can call me Minho.” I replied and smiled.

 

“Nice to meet you. Can you tell me about this school, and the people here?” She said.

 

“Well… this school is nice. That’s all I can say about this school.” I replied while laughing quietly.

 

“Ohhh~ So how about the people here?”  She replied while laughing too.

 

“Well, since I don’t really talk to other people I don’t know their attitude, but I think they’re friendly and nice. Well as you can look around you, some people are starting to like you.” I said while looking at the boys,

She looks back and laughs. We continue to talk and talk, and getting to know each other. When my eyes look at Sulli again, she has this reaction that I cannot understand.  ‘Is she okay?’ I asked myself,

 

*bell rings*

 

“Okay class that’s all for today.” Ms. Park said then leaves the room.

 

“Hey Minho wanna eat?” Key asked,

 

“Uhh. No.” I replied,

 

“Okay.” He said while leaving the room with Jonghyun and Taemin.

 

I look at Sulli and she didn’t go with Luna.

 

‘I don’t know what’s wrong with her facial reaction and she doesn’t want to eat. Is she okay? Is she sick?’ I told myself again.

 

“Are you okay?” Krystal asked,

 

“Yea. I’m okay. Aren’t you gonna eat?” I said,

 

“Nah. I don’t know someone to eat with.” She replied,

 

“Ohh. It’s pretty obvious.” I said while laughing,

 

We continue our conversation, I don’t want to leave the room because I want to see her if she’s okay.

 

/Sulli of course/

 

 

I saw her standing up, and I saw Joon Grabbing her hand.

                  

“You’re not gonna eat?” Joon asked,

 

“I will. You just grab my hand.” She said while smiling,

 

‘What’s wrong with this guy?’ I said to myself

 

“Oh sorry.” he said,

 

‘YOU SHOULD BE’ I told my self.

 

“It’s okay.” She said while smiling and holding his hands tightly,

 

I saw her holding his hand and smiling. And I can’t lie of what I feel inside me right now but my heart feels a sudden pain.

 

“You know what? You’re pretty when you smile.” Joon said

 

“Ahh. Thanks.” She replied,

 

“Lets eat.” Joon said while still holding her hands.

 

Like what I said, I stay in the room to see if she’s okay. But I guess she is.

 

I saw them walking together, and their hands are still holding each other.

I don’t know why is this happening to me, I don’t know why I’m feeling this feeling that I shouldn’t feel. I don’t want her with other guy, I want her with me….. 

 

“Umm. Minho I’ll leave you here for awhile. I need to talk with our teachers.” Krystal said,

 

“Okay.” I replied.

 

Krystal leaves the room and I’m left alone.

‘Why am I feeling this? Why does my heart feel pain when I see her with other guys? is it because….

 

Am I in love with Sulli?’ I told my self.

 

/End of Minho’s POV/

 

 

I went down with Joon. Well I feel really awkward especially when people look at us.

 

“Ummm. Joon, I forgot, I need to do something.” I said,

 

“If that’s important. Sure” He replied,

 

I went back to our classroom, and I saw Minho sitting there quietly.

 

He looks at me, and I look at him too. But I look away and sit on my chair.

Everything was awkward. We didn’t talk or look at each other. Even after our class……..

 

 

 

                                          

 

 

 

 

 

 

How was it? xD

Sulli and Minho are falling in love with each other. :">

Anyway, dont forget to comment and subscribe. :)