Awkward

"I Love You"

 

After the class, Amber, Luna went home together. Since their house is near to each other.

While I waited for my car, I saw Minho running towards me and i look beside me to check if anyone is beside me, but no one. When he’s almost near, he grabbed my hand and we ran.

“Ya-Yah. Stop!” I said while running.

“Just…. Keep running” he said. I saw someone following us, and I started to think if he’s in trouble.  

“Ya-Yah, Minho. Did you do something?” I said while gasping for breath, He didn’t answer me.

“I ca-cant…run any further..Ca-can we st-stop for a minute? Please?!?” I said tiredly. We turned into the corner, and I almost fall, but he grabbed me and pushes me on the wall. Our faces are almost near to each other, and I can see his beautiful face.

 He looked at me and smiled,

 “Yes!” he said. I smiled back, and we look at each other and everything was awkward. I can feel his hand holding my hand, and I can feel my heart’s beating.

 

“Are you okay?” he asked me.

I can’t say anything; I just can’t take my eyes of him.

“Hey, Sulli. I’m asking if you’re okay.” He asked again

“Huh? Uh...Yes. I’m okay!” I replied.

“Thank God, I escaped again.” He said.

“Escape? From who?” I asked.

“From Yuri!” he said.

“Why? Are you in trouble?” I asked.

“No! We’re always like that. We’re like cats and dog. She’s forcing  me to have dinner with her, but I don’t want to. We always see each other.  She always come to our house.”  He said,

“I guess, we’re free now. You can go home.” He said.

I look at my watch and its 6pm already. My sister must be very worried right now.

 

“Yah! Min-” then I fell down. 

“SULLI!! He shouted. “Are you okay?”.

“Ahhhgggh. I can’t move my right leg.” I said.

 My legs hurt so much, I can’t move it. I was worried, thinking if I’m injured, I can’t go home with an injured leg. I saw Minho turned his back and kneeled down.

 “Come on, I’ll carry you.”  He said. I was shock; I can’t even stand and get to his back.

“Yah, Come on. Do you want to go home or what?” he said. I have no choice but to get to his back.

“Did you eat too much today?” he asked while laughing.

 My eyes widened;

“Huh? Wha-what do you mean?” I asked.

“Nothing” he replied laughing.

He carried me until we reached his house.

“Why are we here?” I asked. “To check if you’re injured or not.” he said.

His house is so big and so clean.

“Where’s your mom or dad?” I asked.

He looked at me and said. “Work”.

I can see his sad face saying the word ‘WORK’. And I asked again,

“Soo~, you live here alone?”

“No! I have my older sisters, Taeyon and Hyoyeon. But They're sleeping right now.” He said..

“Ohhhh~” I said.

When suddenly…. *ding dong*

“Maybe it’s your mom” I said to make him smile…a bit.

 When suddenly...  “Oh no!!! Yah, yah, come on” he said while carrying me to his room, I feel very worried and nervous.

“Who’s there?” I asked.

“Don’t be noisy. It’s Yuri, I have to hide you, it’s not okay if she saw you here, and it might cause a scandal.” He said, and then put me into his bed. 

“Be quiet here!”  He said.

I stand up carefully to pee when he turned his back at me and we both fell down to the bed facing each other other, our faces are very near to each other, and our position was very awkward. We can’t speak and we can’t move.  We just looked at each others eyes…….

When somebody opens the door……

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

.

.

.

.

Well, let's see who opened the door!!!! ;)

Please leave a comment and dont forget to subscribe. hehehe.

I'll update as soon as possible. ;)