No Strings Attached

No Strings Attached
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

NO STRINGS ATTACHED VII

 

Jiyeon fixed her disheveled hair as she sat down Indian style on the couch. Eunjung sat beside her and stared at her. She suddenly felt uneasy and fidgeted with her clothes; wearing a loose white shirt and a pair of black short shorts. She could feel her intense eyes staring at her, which made her feel all warm inside.

 

“I feel so bad because I know it was my fault,”

 

Jiyeon paused as she looked at her with troubled eyes, “What’s between you and Gy-Gyuri?” she blurted out.

 

“Are you jealous?”

 

Feeling suddenly embarrassed, Jiyeon blushed and looked down, “No, not exactly,”

 

Eunjung slowly smirked, raising an eyebrow in disbelief, “You are jealous,”

 

“No,” she said firmly as she leaned over the edge of the couch, crossing her arms over her chest.

 

“Then what’s the meaning of this? Look,” Eunjung grinned, showing her arms with some scratches.

 

She gasped a little when she saw the fresh scratches, “This must have hurt a lot,” she said in a worried tone as she gently brushed a finger over the scratches.

 

“You’re cute when you’re jealous,” caressing her face like a baby with her hand and brushed her cheek softly with her thumb.

 

Jiyeon looked down like she was embarrassed, “I’m, I’m sorry unnie,” she mumbled.

 

“No, no it was my fault. I guess I deserved that,” Eunjung said softly. She lifted her chin so her eyes could meet her. “I should be the one to say sorry to you,”

 

“Unnie…”

 

Eunjung took her by the hand and gave it a comforting squeeze, “I’m sorry, I know I’ve been so stupid. I’ve taken you for granted and I won’t do that again. I don’t want to see you like that ever again because of me. And don’t say you don’t matter to me…” Eunjung looked straight in her eyes and said in a gentle voice, “Jiyeon, you matter to me more than you think,”

 

She gasped at the overwhelming sincerity in her beautiful eyes; she had no doubt that she was telling the truth. She felt elated, her previously hardened heart melting away. And after a bit tears began to well up at the corner of her eyes and suddenly embraced her into a hug and wept at her shoulder, “I’m sorry unnie. I got really jealous and I acted on impulse,”

 

“Ssshh… Please don’t cry Jiyeon-ah,” Eunjung hugged her tighter and soothed her gently.

 

“I’m sorry… I’m sorry if I hurt you,” she cried.

 

“It’s alright. Ssshh…” Eunjung hushed, kissing her hair.

 

“I’ll never hurt you again. I swear,”

 

Eunjung sighed, “Okay… C’mon stop crying. Aigoo, you’re crying as if I’m already dead,” she said, jokingly.

 

Jiyeon quickly pulled out, punching her lightly on the left arm, “Of course not!” she sniffed and wiped her streaming eyes.

 

“Ouch!” Eunjung winced a bit and rubbed her arm, “You just said you’ll never hurt me again! But what are you doing?”

 

“Well, I can’t remember saying that!” she chuckled a bit as she playfully punched her in the arm.

 

“Ow. If this is what you want. Fine, then—,” Eunjung grinned and started to tickle her stomach.

 

“U-u-unnie! St-stop!, she squealed as she tried to push her hands away.

 

“Let’s try… HERE!” Eunjung laughed, straddling her and ferociously tickling her ribcage making her giggled crazily. Jiyeon was laughing so hard she could barely speak.

 

“STAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAPPHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter