No Strings Attached

No Strings Attached
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
NO STRINGS ATTACHED IV     Meanwhile, Soyeon and Hyomin were only left in the van since the rest were nearer than their places. The two were seated next to each other, with legs crossed.     “Unnie! Why did you let Jiyeon-nie come with Eunjung-unnie?!”     “What do you mean?” Soyeon replied as she was looking at the window, scanning the two way highway while chewing bubblegum.     “You let her come with Eunjung-unnie. Alone. WHY?”     “So?” still not looking at her.     SO?! SO?! SO?! ARGHHH…” Hyomin shrieked then frowned.     Hyomin exhaled heavily. Soyeon looked and rolled her eyes at her.     “Are you a 5th grader? They need some privacy. It was obvious that Eunjung wanted it, though Jiyeon was hesitant, she wanted it too. Eunjung wouldn’t bring her car without any special reason. You should have known that they will kiss and make up, like a real couple eventually. So put your stupid worries aside. Jiyeon-nie is safe with Eunjung more than anyone else. Araso?”     Hyomin’s eyes grew big and her jaw dropped upon hearing it.     “H-how…how did you know?” she stuttered.       “AHH paboo Did Jiyeon tell you? I’m pretty sure no!'' Soyeon hit her arm. "I am not blind, WE are not blind. You were there; we were there earlier at the dressing room, remember how closed they were to each other? How they hold hands whenever they have chances? I can tell if two people are in love by HOW THEY HOLD EACH OTHER’S HAND. Imagine you and I will hold hands like that?” Soyeon smirked.     “E-eewww!”     “Heck! See? The only thing’s lacking is being “officially together”.” she said then quotation marks sign in the air. “And coming out and telling us that, Hey guys were in love! Oh wait, that’s the least of our concern anyway.”     “So you know what happened a while ago?”     “Of course, the rest of us know it. Even for the past days when Jiyeon-nie was sulking. It was pretty obvious!” She smirked again.     “Seriously?! B-but why you didn’t do anything?!” She gently screamed.     “Paboo!” then pinched Hyomin’s ear. “Wait did you do something, huh?! They are already grown up; we cannot just come in between and fix everything for them! Just let them do it for themselves.”     “But how about Gyuri? She is the main culprit here. You even teased Eunjung-unnie with her a while ago!” Hyomin pouted.     Soyeon paused for a moment. “Hey Qri-unnie was to blame! Well… I’ve been thinking about that lately, seems like Eunjung was unaware of that. But, but you know it’s really hard since they don’t have a relationship, YET. I mean the boyfriend-girlfriend status. Oh no I mean girlfriend-girlfriend.” She chuckled. “In that case Eunjung is not obliged to explain to Jiyeon. And that’s what affecting Jiyeon-nie too much. Imagine our poor Dino wasn’t able to perform because of that. Oh STRESS! STRESS – U!” she giggled.     Hyomin gave Sso a bad look.     “Sigh Eunjung is a certified womanizer! I wanna know what’s playing on Eunjung mind. It’s quite impossible that she hasn't a slightest clue. Is she numb or… whatever!” Hyomin whined.     “Argh! Who knows maybe Eunjung planned everything and tonight she’ll profess her undying love to our Jiyeon-nie. And, and as well as Jiyeon to Eunjung. Right?” Soyeon dramatically said with both palms together and looked like having tingles.     Hyomin raised an eyebrow.     “Well that’s unbearably cute! B-but what if that’s not the case? What if it is just a plain dongsaeng relationship?! What if it’s a case of unrequited love?! What if—     Soyeon put her index finger on across Hyomin’s mouth and shook her head. “SSSHHHHH! You’re freaking out! Listen, remember how they hold hands? They don’t just passively hold hands, their fingers are intertwined! Like this!” Soyeon grabbed her hand and did a demo. Not once, not twice, or thrice, but whenever they have chances, even in public! The way they look at each other, the LOOK. Imagine!” Soyeon winked repetitively and pouted. “One more thing, their bags, shirt, jackets, etc. those are couple gestures! If I know our fans are shipping them to each other. If only the fans would know. If only.” Soyeon said and shook her head then laughed like a wicked witch.     “Um are you serious? About the shipping thingy?”     “Do I look like joking? Little we know some ship me to you, You and Hwayoungie… and, and Boram and I… so cute!”     Hyomin gasped hard and face palmed. “S-se-seriously…” shook her head.     “Hek, endless possibilities right, as well as with Eunjung and Jiyeon’s case. If things get complicated, I think that would be the impeccable time for us to come between the two. But as of now let us pretend that we are not bothered by their cat-dog “relationship".We cannot just tell them that, Hey be officially together so we won’t have to be confused anymore! Maybe they wanted to do it their way. In due time, they would tell us everything.” Soyeon said then shrugged.     “Aigoo… I hope everything will turn out right. I don’t want to see Jiyeon-nie cry, cry.” Hyomin said as she make the “Cry, Cry” gesture.   Soyeon twitched her lips. “Worrying doesn’t solve anything. And it’s too early to assume anything. Who knows maybe Eunjung is having a time dealing with her feelings too. Anyway, better call her later and check how she is. LA-TER. OKAY? Not now, I bet they’re still together or in the middle of something…something, some…thing.” She chuckled.     “SSO-unnie!!!”     Soyeon gave Hyomin a smug look and stuck her tongue out at her. Hyomin shook her head in disbelief.     The van stopped. They finally reached Soyeon’s place. Soyeon quickly grabbed her stuffs.     “I gotta go! Goodnight! I’ll see you tomorrow, araso?” Then gave a peck on her cheek.     Hyomin smiled and nodded. “ Okay buh-bye unnie!” Then repetitively pat Soyeon’s .     Soyeon was about to get out but—     “Oh wait I forgot something!” She sat again.     “Mwo?”  
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter