No Strings Attached

No Strings Attached
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

After coming back from their Japanese promotion, T-ara has been busy preparing for concerts and other scheduled guestings. But above all, they’ve already prepared themselves for their comeback. The most anticipated comeback of T-ara will open with a 70-person orchestra on MBC Music Core.

 

 

On backstage, Boram was seated closely to Soyeon while their make-up artists were busy fixing their hair and stuff. Since the girls arrived at the venue, Boram never left Soyeon unattended.

 

 

“Rambo why are you like this? Look! I’m not yet dying!” Soyeon exclaimed, looking at their reflection in the mirror.

 

Boram frowned and bowed her head down, “Aigoo, I’m just worried. Your throat is not that okay. You should be resting at the moment.” She argued as she reached then caressed Soyeon’s hand.

 

 

Soyeon was moved to Boram’s gesture but felt guilty at the same time. “I’m… I’m sorry”, Soyeon sighed as she gazed her fellow members. “It’s our comeback, and as a leader I should be an example and should be looking after you but seems like it turned the other way around.”

 

 

Hyomin, who was just adjacent to her pinched her arm and exclaimed, “Oh paboooo unnie! Are you crazy? That’s pathetic! And we look after each other so you shouldn’t be worried, araso? Unnie we will do great later, I swear. Fighting!” she said cheerfully then bit her lower lips and winked.

 

 

Boram smirked when she saw Hyomin’s gesture and tried not to laugh but Qri, who was busy taking selcas at the corner a while ago yelled, “Oh Hyomin please don’t do that again, it’s disgusting! What a ert!” She chuckled.

 

 

“Oh Hyomin unnie is always like that! Should we expect something new? What a byuntae!” Hwayoung retorted who was sitting beside Qri drinking Vitaminwater.

 

After hearing the two, everyone can’t help but laughed like a drain. Suddenly, the eerie atmosphere a while ago was replaced with joy and excitement. As Hyomin got easily recovered from Qri and Hwayoung’s mockery, she stood and hugged her two unnies tightly and said with compassion, “T-ara will not falter and we will be victorious in our comeback, araso?” Qri and Hwayoung also stood and hugged the three from behind.

 

Stuck in their position, Soyeon looked at their reflection in the mirror and smiled sweetly. But then her eyebrows furrowed when she noticed something—

 

“Where are the others?” she asked.

 

The girls instantly disentangled themselves and looked to each other and shrugged off. Finally, the hwalligator bottoms up her Vitaminwater and confessed—

 

“Hmm Areum is in the other room, still rehearsing her part later.” Hwayoung said nonchalantly.

 

Soyeon nodded and continued to ask the Hwalligator. “And Eunjung?”

 

“Eunjung-unnie got a phone call and she immediately went outside to answer it. Bet it’s Eunmama”

 

“How did you know all their whereabouts? Qri curiously asked.

 

Hwayoung just grinned then winked.

 

“Oh… Araso. But what about Jiyeon? asked as she looked at Hwayoung.

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter