No Strings Attached

No Strings Attached
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

NO STRINGS ATTACHED V   

 

Jiyeon walked out of the bathroom wet and . She grabbed a white rolled towel on the overhead rack beside the door of the bathroom and wrapped it around her wet body. Then she took smaller one and carefully toweled her hair dry. She paused for a moment and smirked.

 

She threw the smaller towel on the clothes hamper and graciously walked towards the mirror. She stood and smiled at herself in front of the mirror, twirled around before she pause her gaze on her lips. Then she trailed her index finger across her lips.

 

“She kissed me... She-kissed-me! We kissed! “she squealed.

Her lips curled into a brilliant smile and arched her eyebrow. She quickly searched the remote to her iPod dock and turned it on. She chose the song without hesitation and had it on a low volume. Knowingly, she grabbed her hairbrush from the vanity and started singing in front of the mirror…

 

“Sparks fly

 

It's like electricity

 

I might die

 

When I forget how to breathe

 

You get closer and there's nowhere

 

In this world I'd rather be

 

Time stops

 

Like everything around me

 

Is frozen

 

And nothing matters but these

 

Few moments when you open

 

My mind to things I've never seen.”


 

Jiyeon swayed her head to the music filling her head.

 

Then the Dino went absolutely and utterly wild in front of her full-length mirror when she reached chorus. She dropped the hairbrush and moved her hands up freely into the air.

 

“Cuz when I'm kissing you my senses come alive

 

Almost like the puzzle piece I've been trying to find

 

Falls right into place you're all that it takes

 

My doubts fade away when I'm kissing you

 

When I'm kissing you it all starts making sense

 

And all the questions I've been asking in my head

 

Like are you the one should I really trust

 

How clear it becomes when I'm kissing YOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU!”

 

She rocked her hips back and forth, lifted her arms over her head to the beat of music.

 

Then she laid herself on bed and hugged her Rilakkuma doll next to her. She reached for the remote to stop the music playing. She was grinning from ear to ear as she was staring at the ceiling. She vividly remembered the scene with Eunjung earlier that successfully sent warm tingles down her spine. She puckered and bit her lower lips.

 

“Daebak…” she whispered, and giggled.

 

“Eunjung…Eunjung…Eunjuuuuuunnnnnnggggg!” she said in a very sweet voice as she was bombarding Rilakkuma with kisses all over.

 

Then she suddenly paused, smiling at her own defiance. She hastily stood up, dropped the towel from her body at her feet. She went to the cabinet and put her bra and on. She disregarded her comfy tee-jama that was on top of her piled clothes and keenly dug her cabinet.

 

“ALAS! There you are!” she screamed softly.

 

She quickly took the small-sized paper bag out of the cabinet and opened it. She eagerly grabbed what was inside and a broad smile broke across her face.

 

It was a set of white cami and boyshort that she randomly received from Soyeon last month. She didn’t have any intention of wearing it but-

 

“Well, well, well finally you will serve your purpose tonight…” she grinned wickedly as she put it on in an iffy manner.

Then she picked the hairbrush on the floor and walked towards the mirror and combed her damp hair while whistling. She paused and studied her appearance.

Her nightwear flaunted her smooth, fair skin, her lean body, and her elegant slender legs. And, and not to mention her strikingly doll-like eyes and her stunning long black hair.

She was staring out onto the picturesque view of her through the mirror and she can’t help but smile to herself widely. She wanted impress Eunjung.


Or …

“I know… you can’t resist me. You can’t resist me now.” She whispered.


Then she heard a light knock on the door.

“JIYEON-AHH…? JIYEON-AH!” Eunjung shouted who was outside the door.

 

“Yes unnie?!”

 

The doorknob turned back and forth, back and forth.

 

“THE DOOR IS LOCKED! ARE YOU OKAY?!”

 

“Ne!”

 

<
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter