I Can't Believe That Just Happened!

I Don't Understand You

A/N 

Yup double update yay finally. I'm bad at progressing sometimes. If you haven't noticed. 


 

No. This shouldn't be happening, I shouldn't be this close to having my first kiss with a classmate of mine. Aigoo... Jinwoon gave me an apologetic look while preparing to bite down on the new pocky stick meant for us. Did he just blush a little? Probably my imagination. I heard him mouth the words "I'm sorry" under the loud cheering of the others. Thoughts of how much I'd regret this game after flooded my mind. I pouted, took a deep breath and readied myself on the other end of the pocky stick facing Jinwoon. I'm pretty sure he was just as nervous. The countdown from earlier had begun again, this time for us. 
 
"Hana...." My heart started beating at a faster pace. 
 
"...Dul..." Faster. 
 
"...SET!"
 
I shut my eyes and started to nibble away my end of the chocolate stick. I couldn't bear to look at Jinwoon's face as I felt my head inching forwards....Jinwoon most likely doing the same. Heat surged into my cheeks. How many seconds had gone by? It felt like a lifetime and I couldn't stand how nervous I was feeling that my first kiss would happen within a game. The first was supposed to be special...have so much meaning...
 
Aigoo...I could now feel the warm breath coming from Jinwoon. We're already this close, though I could only guess since my eyes were shut tightly. If anyone had passed our group by they would have thought that cute high school couples were sharing normal skinship with clever games. That was wrong. So wrong. This wasn't normal, I shouldn't even be this close to sharing a kiss with someone who wasn't my boyfriend! Jinwoon's breathing was now so close to the point that I could feel and hear it, this was it. My first kiss. I might as well just get it over with to please my unnies and ruin my innocence.
I heard a crack and felt my head lower down due to gravity.
 
"Awwwwww! Jinwoonie you're no fun," I heard Seulong whine and add some aegyo to his voice. Wait...
 
I opened my eyes after what felt like an hour of torture. There was Jinwoon receiving a barrage of light punches to his arm by his band mates. How did he get ove- I started to open my mouth to speak. The taste of chocolate was still on my tongue...and..
 
I was now chewing the remains of the biscuit stick in a surprisingly calm way for a girl who had her first kiss. Right? For some reason it felt like a kiss hadn't happened. I had felt no touch upon my lips during the game with Jinwoon. 
 
Wait. Seulong's complaining. That means...
 
"Hey," I flinched at the voice interrupting my confused state of mind. They spoke up once more, " are you okay?"
 
Looking up from the ground I had been staring at for the past few minutes I finally realized that Jinwoon was in front of me, trying to get my attention. 
 
"Seohyun-ssi.. Are you..mad at me?" He sounded guilty and turned away. Fortunately height wasn't too much of a problem for me. 
 
"No...actually," I started to reassure his guilt, "I'm more relieved that the kiss didn't happen." I gave a huge sigh in addition to my response and started to fix strands of my dark hair that went astray during the moments of the event earlier. Jinwoon in return flashed a somewhat nervous smile, and turned away once more to join the ranks of our crazy group who weren't very disappointed in seeing Jinwoon and I failing the game.
 
After dealing with a few more rounds of hectic pocky 'kisses' it was decided that we should start heading home. The movie along with the stroll around the mall and pocky game killed the short time we had for our triple date. I was shocked to discover that it was already nearing 6pm, I'd never stayed out past 6 so I was beginning to worry about my mother being concerned. The six of us ended up standing outside waiting for our rides home, the guys being the first to go. 
 
"See you later ladies, oh and Hyoyeon too," Seulong playfully teased unnie until the end, "hehe just kidding. Bye!" He and Changmin gave energizing waves goodbye to us as they climbed into the minivan driven by 2AM's leader Jokwon. Jinwoon started to wave as well, but it seemed he told Jokwon-ssi to wait a while from where I stood. He began walking back towards where me and my unnies were, standing directly in front of me with his tall, lean stature.
 
"Seohyun-ssi..." His voice sounded serious, but still had the nervousness from before, "I..I enjoyed today, I'll see you at school.." He gave a small grin. 
 
"Ne. I also enjoyed this day, I don't often go out with friends to play like this. It was a nice change of pace." To be honest I had enjoyed the day up to the part where ran into Yonghwa oppa and played the pocky game, I couldn't say that in front of him and my unnies though. 
 
"Mm..oh, and Seohyun-ssi..." Jinwoon began to fidget restlessly from where he stood. 
 
"Yes? What is it?" I asked with inquiry, tilting my head to the side from confusion as I wondered what could make Jinwoon so nervous. 
 
Jinwoon lowered his head near mine so that I could hear his whisper, "...Sorry.." Just as he spoke those words he brushed the dark hair off of my forehead and laid a light kiss upon it. 
 
Wait...A KISS?? I blushed immensely and felt frozen in place. I could see Jinwoon hastily running back and jumping into 2AM's now fleeing van. Cheers and shouts of excitement could be heard from the closed doors, and from my unnies shouts of confusion as they were just as shocked as I was. Jinwoon...my classmate... He just kissed me on the forehead! What could it mean?? Aigoo...what a day. This triple date is finally and officially over! 

A/N

What a long triple date. Srsly omg, but it's true this is what kind of happened for realsies to me. Just in a chapter lol. K time to write again soon! 

I learned how to spell banana in hangeul hehe

바나나. ㅋㅋ it's really pronounced 'banana'.