What A Game...

I Don't Understand You

A/N

Oops. I finally wrote some stuff after a busy last few weeks of summer vacation. ㅠㅠ School has started today, but I'll write in my free time. Short double update for apology!


 

I felt like screaming, but no sound came out of my shocked mouth. Or anyone else's to be exact. We were all trying to soak in the reality of what had just happened in the past couple minutes. 
 
--- *Earlier
 
"Jjajan!!" Hyoyeon unnie gleefully searched her purse as we all settled into the table we secured and pulled out a box of chocolate pocky with a huge grin on her face. What was her plan? She nudged Seulong who was sitting next to her and whispered what I supposed was her sly idea into his ear, resulting in another suspiciously wide grin that made the rest of us lean in towards the two to find out the reason behind their smiles. 
 
"Hyung...what is it? What are you two planning on doing to us?" As the youngest members of 2AM and Girl's Generation, Jinwoon and I anticipated that something was going to occur. Not in favor to us that is. If Hyoyeon unnie had an event in store for, it definitely wasn't going to be easy. Both her and Seulong chuckled as they presented in unison,
 
"We're going to play... THE POCKY GAME!!"
---
 
Nervousness hung onto my conscience. I had only seen the pocky game a couple times on variety shows, the basic concept of the game being that two people nibbled on the ends of the chocolate stick until they came close to...kissing -or that's what they wanted to end up happening anyway. Omo....why did I agree to coming on this date..? I silently hoped that I could get out of this quickly without my unnies making a big deal out of it. 
 
"Hehe, who should the first vict- players be?" Seulong inquired, none of us making eye contact with each other. It was Changmin who broke the awkward tension in the air,
"Yah! Why're you looking at us to start off? It was your guys' idea to do this so it's only fair for you two to do the honors of sharing the first pocky stick!" Woah, nice way to put it Changmin-sshi. 
 
However it didn't faze the erted pair at all. Hyoyeon unnie and Seulong exchanged glances and gave the group a cheeky expression, Seulong holding up a pocky stick between their faces. 
 
"Hana..." 2AM's maknae started the countdown, the rest of us joining in on the chant, "dul...SET!!"
In an instant, Hyoyeon and Seulong nibbled away at the ends of the snack, slowly inching their way towards the middle where their lips would meet to end the game. Closer....and closer their faces got, I could feel my cheeks warming up at the thought of the kiss my unnie might share with Seulong. An inch was left of the pocky stick..
"Otteoke...!" I quickly covered my eyes before I could see the finish, only to hear muffled laughs around me. Peeking through the cracks of my fingers, I realized that Hyoyeon unnie and Seulong had broken off their piece of pocky before kissing and started laughing at the little prank. I felt my cheeks burn from pure embarrassment for falling for their trick. 
 
"Unnie!" Yoona and I whined, otteoke...were they really going to make us play this game? I've never had my first kiss, how was I to play this game without any hard feelings? I tried to think of an excuse to get out of playing the game, but it was already too late. While shoving a pocky stick in front of my face, it looks like the new decided pair was...Jinwoon and I.