A Triple...What?

I Don't Understand You

 

I reached home at last, and with that I rushed to take a hot shower, eat dinner, finish my homework, and prepare for a good night's rest. I checked my phone for any messages. 
 
From: Taeyeon unnie - Hyunnnnnie ㅠㅠ Taecyeon isn't talking to meee...
 
I giggled, Taeyeon unnie and Taecyeon-sshi weren't going out...just yet, but unnie sure had an on/off love for him. They're so complicated sometimes. I replied to her message with a piece of short maknae wisdom.
 
From: Lee Jonghyun - What was the homework for math class?
 
Wahh..this guy, always asking me for the homework assignment when he has good grades like I do.
 
From: Yoona unnie - Seohyunnie ^^ text me back when you get this ㅋㅋ
 
Oh? I wonder what Yoona wants.
 
To: Yoona unnie - Unnie, what did you want to talk to me about?
 
I waited a few minutes for her usual quick response.
 
From: Yoona unnie - Let's go on a triple date ^^ I have some friends I want to meet up with and we're one girl short. Pleaaaaase??
 
Aish this unnie... I'm not even dating anyone and she wants me to go on a triple date.
 
To: Yoona unnie - Arrasso. Where, when, and who is going? ><
 
From: Yoona unnie - Me, Hyoyeon, Seulong, Changmin, and Jinwoon.
 
2AM? We're going on a triple date with them? 2AM was a well known ballad group in Seoul Arts High whose members consisted of third years Lee Changmin and Im Seulong, and second years Jo Kwon and Jung Jinwoon. Of course I knew Jo Kwon and Jinwoon, they were in my grade...though I was more distant with Jo Kwon since I only had Jinwoon in my class. 
 
To: Yoona unnie - 2AM?? Alright then...what are we going to do?
 
From: Yoona unnie - Ehehe...I told them we'd all watch a movie together on Sunday. Don't worry it's not a horror movie ^^
 
Hmm...I sure hope it's not scary....ah well, at least I know one of the guys going. 
 
To: Yoona unnie - Ddeh. Sounds good I guess. Since today is Thursday I don't have to worry for a few days. See you tomorrow unnie ^^
 
Sighh..hopefully nothing bad will happen...

A/N 

Ehhh I don't like writing huge long chapters that take days to write, so somewhat short/medium chapters with some quality should suffice. For me that is haha... Texting formats are all different huh? I don't want to write the next few days so time skip to Sunday pls ^^