First Move

Bet on Love

 

 

-At Yoona’s car-

Yoona: unnie, it seems like Junsu oppa is interested on you (smiles)

Tiffany: you mean that annoying guy earlier at the cafeteria?

Yoona: (laughs) ne. But why do hate him? Do you two know each other?

Tiffany: Not really. We just happened to be classmates in all my classes today (rolled her eyes).

Yoona: (noticed Tiffany rolling her eyes, then laughed) eh? Don’t you like him? He seems good.

Tiffany: (sighed) good..good...good..(sighed heavily again) I don’t know why, he’s just getting in to my nerves.

Yoona: (curious) did he do something bad at class?

Tiffany: Anniyo, it’s just that, the moment I entered the classroom, his eyes are glued to me already and up to the time that the class ended, he’s still staring intently at me. Oh, I really hate those types. He looks so easy.

Yoona: (just smiled back at Tiffany, in her thought) you sure that’s the reason unnie? I know you hate him because you see Wooyoung oppa in him…

Then Yoona and Tiffany just sitted quietly in their seats, both in deep thoughts.

Tiffany: (in her thought) why can’t I just forget about you? You didn’t even cared for me that much….Now, all those painful memories that you gave me keep on coming back because that bastard (referring to Junsu), appeared in my life. I really see you in him….

After 30 minutes of driving, Yoona and Tiffany finally arrived at their home. Yoona didn’t notice that someone’s following her. Taecyeon parked his car just in front of Yoona’s house.

Taecyeon: (in his thought) so this is where you live....

Taecyeon just stayed in his car. He was in deep thoughts and didn’t notice that it’s getting really late. When he looked at the car’s clock, he was so surprised to see that it’s already 7:30pm. He doesn’t know why he’s still there. He wants to go home, but there’s a part of him that tells him no.

-Inside Yoona’s house (after dinner)-

Yoona: (stood up from her seat) Umma, appa. I’ll just take a walk outside.

Yoona’s dad: Why? Do you need something sweetie? Just ask the maids to get it for you.

Yoona: Anniyo, appa. I just want to feel the fresh air outside (smiles). I’ll get going.

Yoona’s dad: Okay, but, don’t stay outside for so long, huh? It’s dangerous nowadays.

Yoona’s mom: Take care of yourself,huh?

Yoona: (smiles) Ne (bowed).

Tiffany: (standing up from her seat) Yoona, can I go with you?

Yoona: (nod her head for approval) Ne.

Tiffany linked her arms to Yoona's. They made their way outside the house. Taecyeon was still in deep thought until he noticed Yoona coming out from the gate. He also noticed Tiffany but didn’t see her face clearly.

Taecyeon: oh, it’s Yoona. She’s coming out, I must follow her. (Gazed at Tiffany) Isn’t that the girl earlier, she seems familiar.(his eyebrows meeting each other)

Taecyeon didn’t see Tiffany’s face earlier at school because he was focusing on Yoona. Taecyeon leaned his head closer to the window to see her face. Finally, he was able to see her face clearly.

Taecyeon: (shocked) TIFFANY? Is that you!?

Yoona and Tiffany walked hand in hand while chatting happily. Taecyeon followed them right away without them noticing him. After 15 minutes, they found themselves on a park. Taecyeon parked his car across the road and decided to approach them.

Taecyeon: (approaching the girls) Yoona yah……Tiffany! (smiling)

Yoona: (turning around to see who it was) Oh!? Taecyeon ah! (smiles)

Tiffany turned her head to check, and as soon as she saw Taecyeon’s face, she ran to him and hugged him tightly. Yoona was so surprised to see Tiffany hugging Taecyeon because she was so sure that the two of them didn’t meet each other at school earlier. Tiffany breaks away from the hug and faced Yoona, her hand on Taecyeon’s arm. Yoona stood there quietly with forming a letter ‘O’.

Tiffany: (laugh when she saw Yoona’s face) oh, miahne Yoona. You must be so surprised. Let me introduce him to you. He’s Taecyeon, one of my best friends in the US. He came back here 5 years ago.

Taecyeon: (smiled to Yoona then talked to Tiffany) I know her. We already met in school. She’s Khun’s girlfriend.

After hearing Khun from his own mouth, he felt so guilty. But he just can’t stop.

Yoona: (surprised) Ne. Unnie, he is oppa’s bestfriend.

Tiffany: (surprised) Mwo!? Taecyeon ah, you also know Khun?

Taecyeon: (nodded) Ne, I met him when I came back here 5 years ago. We have been bestfriends since then.

Bestfriend.Taecyeon felt guilty with his own words. He tried not to think about it and proceeded on chatting with Yoona and Tiffany. Taecyeon told the both of them that he was driving home when he saw them in the park. The girls believed what he said and chatted with him the whole night. When it’s getting really late, Taecyeon offered to drive them home. Both of them agreed because it was really getting late and it’s dangerous for just two girls to walk in the streets. Yoona grew comfortable with Taecyeon that night and Taecyeon felt that he’s succeeding with his plan.

 

-Meanwhile, at the cafeteria-

Yuri was busy reading her books at the counter when she heard the door opened. She stood up to welcome the customer. Yuri froze as soon as she saw the customer, it was Nichkhun. She dropped the book from her hand, and Nichkhun bent down to pick it up for her.

Nichkhun: (handing the book to Yuri) Here (smiles).

Yuri didn’t know what to so say. She is still freezing but she tried to reach the book and accepted it from Khun.

Yuri: (stuttering) Thanks. What do you want, sir? (She’s referring to the menu)

Nichkhun: (smiled) No need to call me sir, Yuri-ssi. Just give a cup of cappuccino.

Yuri: (surprised because she didn’t know that Nichkhun knows her) Ne. It’’s 2 dollars.

Nichkhun: (taking out 2 dollars from his wallet) Here (smiles)

Yuri: (stuttering) Thank you. It will be ready in 5 minutes.

After 5 minutes, Yuri served the cappuccino to Nichkhun.

Yuri: (putting down the cappuccino) Here’s you order, sir (smiles).

Nichkhun: (taking the cup of cappuccino) Khun. Just call me Khun. Cut out the formalities, we’re on the same age and the same class as well.

Yuri: (shy) Ne.

Nichkhun: It’s almost midnight but your still working. Very hardworking.

Yuri: Just a part-time job. I need to earn money to support my studies.

Nichkhun: (taking a sip from the cappuccino) Oh, I see. I guess we’re friends by now? (smiles)

Yuri: Ne!? (shocked)

Nichkhun: I heard you get along well with Yoona. So I think, we can also get along well.

Yuri: Ne. (smiled to Khun)

That night was the happiest for Yuri. She never expected that Khun would recognize her and more surprisingly, he asked her to be his friend. After Khun left the cafeteria, Yuri can’t help but jump from happiness. It was a very memorable day for them. For Yoona, she’s so happy to be together again with Khun and meeting some new friends too. For Yuri, it’s because she met Tiffany again, have Yoona as her friend as well as Khun. For Tiffany, it’s because she met Yuri once again but more importantly it’s because she met a guy just like her ex-boyfriend. For Khun, he was just so happy to be with Yoona again. For Junsu, because of Tiffany, he fell in love with her at first sight. But for Chansung and Taecyeon, it wasn’t happiness that they felt; it was guilt because they never expected that they would risk their friendship just for a girl. So that’s how their first meeting passed by…….

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

How was it so far?:D My next update will be on thursday or friday:D