A New Shoulder To Cry On

Bet on Love

Back at the cafeteria...

Tiffany: Oh, guys, I need to go now. My friend's waiting for me (pointing at the entrance of the cafeteria).

Yoona, Nichkhun, and Junsu tilted their heads to see who it was. It was Yuri. She waved at them. Yoona, smiled and waved back at her. Yuri wasn't really paying attention to Yoona because her eyes were fixed on Nichkhun, and to her surprise, Nichkhun gave her a smile. She froze at the moment because she can't believe what just happened. 

Yuri: (in her thoughts) He smiled at me. Is this really happening? Am I not just dreaming? (she sighed then smiled back at Khun)

Back to Yoona...

Yoona: You sure are friendly Tiffany yah. Is she your classmate?

Nichkhun: (laughs) Yoona yah, she's in our class earlier,didn't you see her?

Yoona: (surprised) Mwo!? (in her thoughts) Of course, I won't notice her because my mind is filled with thoughts of you. (Now talking to Tiffany) If she's in our class, then why do you know her? (curious)

Tiffany: (laughs) You silly girl, you don't even know your own classmates. (sigh) It's a long story...I'll just fill you in later when we go home. I really got to get going, I almost forgot that someone's waiting for me. And I also need to prepare for my art class.

She waved at Yoona and Nichkhun then went out of the cafeteria. Junsu was still waving until she was out of sight. 

Junsu: (whisper) She didn't even bid me goodbye. (Sighed heavily) 

Nichkhun: (laughing at Junsu's sight) she's not that easy man. Just cut it out man. If you think she's like your girls, then forget about her (laughs)

Junsu: (in his thoughts) I'm not going to give up easily. This is the first time that I felt something for a girl. I'm being serious now,

Yoona: (in her thoughts) Fany unnie has really changed a lot after that incident with Wooyoung oppa...(sighed)

After a few minutes, Chansung came back at the cafeteria and he just sitted quitely at his seat with his eyes glued to Yoona.

Chansung: (in his thought) I guess I really can't resist you. (looked at Nichkhun,still in his thoughts) I'm really sorry hyung. Either me or Taecyeon will get her. (then he looked outside the window)

Shortly after Chansung, Taecyeon also came back at the cafeteria. Just like Chansung,his eyes were also glued on Yoona. His mind was filled with thoughts on how he's going to win her. Never in his life was he defeated, and he's willing to risk his friendship just because of his pride. After a shortwhile, the bell rang and it's now time for them to go to class. Taecyeon, Chansung, and Nichkhun have the same class, English class. While Yoona has history for her next class. The happiest among them is Junsu because his next class is Art. He's so excited because he knows that Tiffany is in the same class with him. They parted as soon as they reach the elevator. Nickhun wanted to send Yoona to her next class, but she refused because she's growing tired of the stares of the people.

After a few minutes of walking, she found her classroom. At the moment that she entered, all eyes were fixed on her again as usual. The guys offered some sits but she rejected them all. She just simled and bowed whenever they ask her to sit beside them. She decided to sit on a vacant chair at the back because she doesn't want to gain the class's attention again. She just kept quiet until another girl sitted beside her and started talking to her. To her surprise, it was Yuri.

Yuri: (smiles) Yoona-ssi,right?

Yoona: (smiles while extending her arm) Ne. You're Yuri, right?

Yuri: (grabbed Yoona's hand and shook it off) Ne. 

Yoona: By the way, how are you related to Tiffany? 

Yuri: Oh, Tiffany? She's my childhood friend. We live on the same neighborhood, we used to play with each other when were young. She's the only friend I had back then. She's like a sister to me. But when we were 8 years old, her family moved to the US and we didn't have contact since then. We never had any news about each other until I saw her after our photography class. Then, I called her. She didn't answered back and she just looked at me. I thought she has completely forgotten about me. (smiles) I was about to tell her that I got the wrong person when she suddenly pulled me into a hug. I was so touched that she still remembers me (smiles)

Yoona: (amazed) Wow! It's been 13 years already, and yet you still remember her. (curious) But what made you remember her?

Yuri: (smiles) Her eye smile. Her eyes are really unique.

Yoona: (smiles) she's really famous because of that eye smile. (Faced Yuri) I think we can get along well with each other, friends!? (happily)

Yuri: (smiled widely) friends! 

Then Yoona pulled her into a hug. Yuri was so surprised with Yoona's hug because she isn't that bubbly and friendly like Yoona. Both of them felt comfortable with each other. It's as if they knew each other for so long already. Just then, the professor entered the class and started to discuss.

After two hours, the bell rang. It's time for them to go home. Yoona and Yuri walked out of the classroom with linked arms. On their way out of the school's building, they met Tiffany. Tiffany was so surprised to see both of them linking arms. Yoona explained to Tiffany that they just met each other in class and that they get along easily.

Yoona: Yuri ah, would you want us to send you home? I really want to know more about you.

Yuri: (smiles) Miahne Yoona ah, I really want to but I have to go to the cafe, you know, I need to earn money to support my studies.

Yoona: (dissappointed) Arasso,arasso. But promise that you will go out with us next time,huh?

Yuri didn't know what to say...

Tiffany: Come on, Yuri. You need to let go of all your stress sometimes,huh?(eye smile)

Yuri: I'll try

Yoona: (delighted) Yey!

Tiffany: Don't forget you word,huh, Yuri?

Yuri just nodded. The three of them hugged each other tightly before saying ther goodbyes. Yuri went straight to the cafeteria while Yoona and Tiffany made their way to the parking lot to meet Khun and the other guys. 

-At The Parking Lot-

Yoona: Oppa! (approaching Khun and Junsu, then she hugged Nichkhun)

Nichkhun: Babe, you sure you don't want me to send you home? (pleading eyes)

Yoona: (shook her head) Not now, oppa. I have my own car (pointing to the brand new Spirra). And I won't let Tiffany unnie drive herself home, umma and appa will scold me if I let unnie drive herself back home.

Nichkhun: (patting Yoona's head) I understand.

Yoona: oppa, it's time for us to go now. (kissed Nichkhun on his cheeks) 

Nichkhun: Arasso. Take care!

Yoona said her goodbye to Junsu and waved at Taecyeon and Chansung from a far. They were standing outside their car and waved back at Yoona. Tiffany didn't notice the two other guys because they were 10 cars away from them.

Tiffany: Bye Khun! (opened the car's door ignoring Junsu)

Nichkhun: Bye Fany ah! 

Yoona started the engine, and after a few seconds, she drove off.

Taecyeon: (in his thought) this is my chance, I must follow her.

Taecyeon then hurried to his car. 

Chansung: (confused) hey man, where are you going!?

Taecyeon: (trying to make up an excuse) Something came up, I really need to go now.

Taecyeon then started the engine. He stopped where Nichkhun and Junsu were to bid his farewell. As soon as he was out of the school gate, he sped off to catch up with Yoona.....

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Since I have class, I don't think I can update again tomorrow. Maybe I can update on friday or thursday. thanks:D