Warning

Bet on Love

 

-----Morning (5:30am)-------

Ring! Ring! Ring!

Yoona was startled by the sound of her ringing tone. She covered her ears with the pillow because she was so irritated with the sound of her mobile phone. Ring! Ring! Ring!

Yoona: (reaching for her phone) Aissh. Who could be calling this early in the morning!? Aissh.

Yoona put her phone in her ear then pressed the answer button.

Yoona: (half awake) yoboseyo?

On the other line: Yah! Yoona yah! What took you so long in answering the phone?

Yoona: (recognized the voice right away) yah! How could you say that!? I should be mad at you, don’t you know what time is it?

On the other line: Oops! I’m sorry, I forgot to check on the time. I think I’m still suffering from a jet lag. I just got out from the plane.

Yoona: (surprised) You mean, you’re in Seoul right now?

On the other line: Yep, and I’m planning to drop by on your school later. I really missed you and Tiffany as well.

Yoona: (getting excited) Chinjia!? Are staying here for good!?

On the other line: not yet sure. But I’ll be staying here for quite some time….oh the taxi’s here. I should get going now, and you should go back to your sleep. I’m sorry for disturbing you.

Yoona: it’s okay. See you later!

On the other line: Okay, bye!

Then Yoona hung up. She glanced at Tiffany who was still sound asleep.

Yoona: (smiles) unnie is still on her dreamland. I’m sure she will be surprised later. I should get back to sleep now.

 

Hours later…

Yoona and Tiffany were on their way to the school building.

Yoona: unnie, I have a surprise for you.

Tiffany: huh? What is it Yoong? (curious)

Yoona: it’s not a what, it’s a who (smiles).

Tiffany: then, who could it be? (confused)

Yoona turned her head around to look for her friend. After a short while, she found her friend sitting in a bench while waving her hand and a wide smile pictured on her face.

Yoona: (pointing towards the bench) there she is!

Tiffany: (turning her head around with a confused look) huh? Is that……..Jessica? (shouts) Jessica!!!

Then Tiffany ran towards the bench with Yoona following behind. Tiffany hugged Jessica very tightly.

Jessica: Awww. Will you please let go of me for a minute Tiffany? I can hardly breathe.

Tiffany: (breaking away from the hug) Oops! I’m sorry, I became so excited when I saw you. When did you arrive?

Jessica: just this morning. I called Yoona, didn’t she tell you? (looked at Yoona)

Yoona: (moving closer to Jessica and gave her a hug) I wanted to surprise her. I’m so glad you’re here unnie.

Jessica: (breaking away from the hug and looked at Yoona) Ah Yoona yah, you’re really sweet. I really missed the both of you.

Tiffany: Yah! Yoona yah! How dare you do that? My BFF’s coming and yet you didn’t even bother to tell me. (pretending to be mad)

Yoona: (facing Tiffany) Yah! Unnie! How I wish she should’ve call you instead this morning.

Jessica: (laughs) oops! I’m really sorry for disturbing you earlier Yoona. I really wasn’t aware of time when I arrived.

Yoona: you owe me one. (sticking out her tongue)

Jessica: Okay,okay. I’ll treat you guys out on a dinner later. Is that okay with you?

YoonFany: Yey! (group hugged)

After having a group hug and some conversations, Jessica bid her sisters goodbye as she needs to go back to their hotel. Yoona and Tiffany then went to their respective classrooms. Yoona went alone to her class because Nichkhun wasn’t able to go class today because he needs to attend a meeting with his dad regarding their business. On her way to class, she bumped into Taecyeon.

Yoona: (bowing hear head) oops! I’m sorry, I wasn’t paying attention on the way (didn’t notice Taecyeon)

Taecyeon: (smiles) it’s okay Yoona. No harm done. (in his thought) I could take advantage since Khun isn’t coming to class today.

Yoona: oh, Taecyeon oppa! Miahne. (remembers what happened last night) Taecyeon oppa, ahhm, I’m really thankful for saving me last night.

Taecyeon: Yoona yah, how many times do I have to tell you? That’s nothing, it’s my duty as a guy to protect you. By the way, are you on your way to our class?

Yoona: (smiles) yeah. Let’s go there together.

Taecyeon: Okay. (in his thought) she’s growing more comfortable with me. Soon, she will be falling for me.(smirked)

The two of them walk their way to their class. Yuri was so shocked to see Yoona coming to class today with Taecyeon instead of Nichkhun.

Yuri: (motioning Yoona to come closer) Yoong! Why are you together with that bastard?

Yoona: we bumped into each other on the way here, so we decided to come to class together.

Yuri: But what about Nichkhun?

Yoona: he isn’t coming to class today. He has a meeting with his dad.

Yuri: but Yoong, you should stay away from that bastard! (pissed off)

Yoona: (trying to calm Yuri down) Yul, he has a name. I know you hate him that much but please stop calling him bastard. And he isn’t that bad at all.

Yuri: (surprised) Yoong! Did you already forget what he did to me?

Yoona: I know, but if not because of him, maybe, I’m a victim now.

Yuri: (confused, trying to cool off) what do you mean?

Yoona: (sighed) some bastards tried to harm me last night, and he came and saved me. And Yul, do you want to know the reason behind him being a playboy?

Yuri just listened intently to Yoona. She told Yuri about the life of Taecyeon. Yuri’s hate for Taecyeon subsided when she heard about his story. But because she still cannot forget what Taecyeon did to him, she still doesn’t to be friends with him. But somewhere in her heart, she felt sorry for Taecyeon.

Yuri: But Yoong, I’m warning you. Don’t be too close with him. He might also do to you what exactly he did to me.

Yoona: aissh, Yul, I know he won’t. He knows that I already belong to his bestfriend.

Yuri: I just want you to be careful Yoong, because I noticed that you are growing fond of him.

Yuri is completely right. Yoona doesn’t know what Taecyeon is up to. She respects Taecyeon a lot and she knows that he wouldn’t do something stupid to his bestfriend. Yoona is so innocent that she doesn’t have any idea of what is ahead of her….

 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Note: I want to clarify some things. Tiffany’s real best friend is Jessica, not Yoona. Tiffany is just so friendly that she got herself so many close friends. Yoona just happened to know Jessica because the two of them already met in America when Yoona went there to study. If you’re wondering why Tiffany missed Jessica so much even though she arrived just a week before Jessica, it’s because during Tiffany and Yoona’s last 5 months of stay in the U.S, Jessica was in Europe, not in the US.

My story’s so long. I want cut my story so that I can proceed to TaecYoon’s love already but I can’t because I want to include SNSD in my story. I hope you won’t grow bored with my story because there are only few TaecYoon moments right now, but I’ll make sure that there will be a lot later in the story. Please bear with me. Thank you!:D