Move On

Bet on Love

 

As promised, Jessica treated Yoona and Tiffany for a dinner in a fancy restaurant.

Jessica: hey girls, I’ll just go to the washroom, I’ll be back in a minute.

YoonFany: (smiles) okay.

While walking her way to the washroom, Jessica bumped into a guy. She fell into the ground.

Jessica: (trying to stand up) AAissh. Are you blind!? Didn’t you see me coming?

Jay: (trying to help her) Oh, I’m really sorry.

Jessica: (getting rid of Jay’s hand) don’t touch me.

Honey! Someone called from a table. The girl ran towards Jay and Jessica.

Sunny: honey! What’s wrong? (looking at Jessica who is now standing on her feet)

Jessica: (looked at Sunny) this boyfriend of yours, (glared at Jay) bumped into me, and I fell on the ground!

Jay: (losing his patience) Didn’t I say sorry!?

Jessica: whatever! Get out of my sight! (gave Jay a death look)

Sunny: (bowing at Jessica) I’m really sorry. My boyfriend’s so careless. (linked arms with Jay) come on, our friends are waiting for us.

Then Sunny and Jay went back to their table. After going to the washroom, Jessica went back to where Yoona and Tiffany are with a disgusted look.

Yoona: unnie, what’s wrong? You look disgusted.

Jessica: (irritated) Aissh. Some bastard bumped into me and I fell on the ground.

Tiffany: didn’t he help you?

Jessica: he did, but I’m still mad because he’s so careless.

Tiffany: just forget about it, he did his part. He already asked for an apology.

Jessica: okay, okay, I’ll just forget about it. I don’t want to ruin this beautiful night.

Seconds later, the food arrived. They chatted happily with each other while eating their food. On the other side of the restaurant, Jay couldn’t stop thinking about Jessica. Luckily, his girlfriend Sunny and his friends didn’t notice his bothered look. He tried to shake off his thought about Jessica and he went chatting with his friends again. Few minutes later, on the girls’ side, Yoona left early because she has a meeting with Khun later that night. As soon as Yoona left the restaurant, Jessica started chatting again with Tiffany.

Jessica: so, how was your stay here?

Tiffany: I’m doing good, except for one thing.

Jessica: (confused) and what is that ‘one thing’that you’re talking about?

Tiffany: (irritated) it’s that I have a classmate in school that has the same personality with Wooyoung.

Jessica: (getting excited) chinjia!? So, how was it? Are you two close with each other!?

Tiffany: (gave Jessica a glare) are you crazy!? Of course not!

Jessica: (disappointed) why!? Isn’t he nice?

Tiffany: (sigh) he is, but I already want to forget about that Wooyoung bastard.

Jessica: (tapping Tiffany’s back) girl, move on. Wooyoung isn’t the right guy for you. Maybe that classmate of yours can help you move on. What’s his name again?

Tiffany: Junsu. I have to admit that he’s cute and gentle, but I really hate to see Wooyoung in him. I know he likes me but….

Tiffany was cut off by Jessica.

Jessica: …and you like him too! That’s it! Just try to accept him, maybe he’s the right one for you.

Tiffany didn’t say anything. Out of all the friends Tiffany has, Jessica knows her best.

Tiffany: (in her thought) maybe Jessica is right, I should move on now, and start a new relationship. I’ll try to forget about Wooyoung and start anew with Junsu….

Tiffany took a sip on her wine, it has been a long day not only for her, but also for Yoona and Jessica….

 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

No TaecYoon moment for this chapter, I want to include the other SNSD members:D