Day 2 and 3

My One Week Love Story in Driver's Ed.

Day 2.

 

Good news: I was 3 minutes early!

 

Bad news: Some guy stole my seat.

 

Okay, so the start of my morning wasn’t that great but it gradually got better because of her. Yep, you guessed it. We shared a computer.

 

“Are you a fast reader?” I asked.

 

She smiled slightly and nodded. It wasn’t the fact that I was a slow reader; it’s just that I read all through it, like, understanding everything.

 

Every time we take the quizzes, one has to log out of their account. I honestly didn’t know her name. Huh, pathetic. But, luck was in my side when she checked the overview of her profile.

 

Tiffany Hwang. She was Tiffany Hwang; and I realized, we have yet to introduce ourselves to each other.

 

#

 

Day 3.

 

On the third day, I wasn’t late again! 5 minutes earlier this time.

 

Our driver’s ed. Teacher said we had a guest speaker today. Judging from his clothes, I could see he was a biker. I personally think that was cool, but then again, I would never ride that. It was too vulnerable.

 

“Thank you guys for listening and participating,” he bid us goodbye and the teacher told us to sit on the computer seats.

 

I had no problem cause I was already there, but anticipation was killing me. Will she sit next to me? Will she be okay again? Did I annoy her too much? Oh, gosh. All these questions were killing me.

 

“Hey,” she greeted.

 

I smiled and said, “Is it okay if we share computers again?”

 

“Oh! Of course! No problem.” I nodded and we the computer.

 

I heard the roar of a motor bike engine outside. “That was him, huh?”

 

She giggled, “Yeah. My dad’s a racer, you know.”

 

I was astonished. “Really? So, you can ride one too?”

 

“Yeah…” she was shy about it. How cute.

 

“That so cool! But, you don’t look like one.”

 

“Yeah, I know. That guy before really tried hard to look like a typical biker. I saw it the moment he walked in.”

 

I admired how she knew about bikes. It was cool, a girl liking a bike? Not something you see everyday.

 

“Let’s get started?”

 

“Sure.”

 

#

 

The reading this time went by fast, honestly, we didn’t read much but looked at the pictures and bold letters. Heh, easy way out.

 

Half an hour later, we were ready for the test. I guess our teacher saw this and went to us.

 

“You guys done?” we both nodded.

 

She smiled knowingly and said, “I saw you guys helping each other out.”

 

I looked at Tiffany and she gave shy smile. “Is that bad?” I asked.

 

The teacher chuckled, “Oh, no! That’s actually great. This is what it’s all about; helping each other out.”

 

We both laughed and thanked her. “First time I’ve heard of cheating being okay,” Tiffany said.

 

“Yeah, I wish school was like this.” We chortled and continued our small talk as quietly as possible. Remember, no talking in the class room.

 

#

 

Lunch time came around and I noticed her clothing. Pink leather-ish jacket, with denim jeans. Huh, she was trying for the biker look too.

 

“Can you open this?” I gave her my stupid water bottle. Actually, I was the stupid one. I could have opened it if I wanted to; I just wanted her to do something for me, or show off her strength.

 

“Sure.”

 

I was so subtle with my approach. Constantly giving her the high-five every time we get a hundred on the test, asking her questions, but nothing; no sign of interest whatsoever. Is this…another one sided crush?

 

 

 


I do apologize. Lol. I kinda forgot that I had this story up here, but, at least I remembered, right?

This is why you guys need to comment. Lol. So that I don't forget I have stories up! Seriously! But, yeah. 

COMMENT AND SUBSCRIBE :D