Day 4 (part 1)

My One Week Love Story in Driver's Ed.

I arrived at the same time as I did yesterday. Guess what? SHE WAS SITTING ON OUR SEAT!!! I would’ve spazzed to death if there weren’t so many people.

 

I walked towards her and she gave me a small smile, “Good morning.”

 

“Good morning,” I replied back.

 

“Goodmorning, class. Let’s begin reading and answering those questions!”

 

We started reading and as much as I want to stare--uh, I mean look at her, I couldn’t. I realized how close our depart was, and honestly, it breaks my heart. Should I do it, now?

 

I texted my best friend, Sooyoung, my current lovelife.

 

Soo: YOU LIKE SOMEONE?! WHOOOO???

 

Me: It’s a girl from my driver’s ed class.

 

Soo: Is she pretty? YOU HAVE TO ASK FOR HER NUMBER!

 

Me: What?! NO! That’d be weird! Yes, she’s pretty.

 

Soo: Why??? If you like her, you should do something!

 

Me: It doesn’t really matter! I mean, she’s leaving to pursue her dream. It’s not like we’re gonna meet again.

 

Soo: SEEE!!! That’s more of a reason to ask for her number! It’s your only way of communication! Aweeee, long distance relationship!

 

Me: NO! You know how much of a coward I am!

 

Soo: Well, think of it this way, wouldn’t you regret it if you don’t?

 

Me: No. I’ll get over it soon.

 

Soo: Tch! Don’t come crying to me when you regret it!

 

Me: Whatever. I need to sleep.

 

Soo: Ask for it! Goodnight.

 

Me: I’ll think about it. Goodnight.

“Done?” a voice snapped me out of my flashback.

 

I turned to her and gave a small smile, “Yeah, sorry.”

 

“No biggie.”

 

#

 

After what felt like hours, we finally finished an entire lesson. We both helped each other at everything, it’s so heart warming.

 

“Okay, class! Let’s do something fun for today,” our teacher said.

 

We all turned to her and listened. “Say, you have $10,000 as your budget for your first car. I’ll leave your choosing to yourselves, just remember, you can’t exceed the money limit and check if this car is really what you want as your first.”

 

Tiffany and I smiled at each other and typed in the given websites for used cars. At first, we both wanted BMW’s, well that didn’t stayed for long. Next, we went cheap, like Chevy’s and Toyota’s, but nothing really appealing was available.

 

I looked at her focused face and smiled, How adorable.

 

“AHA! I got it!” she exclaimed. I saw her type in the word “MINI.” She searched for a pink one and grinned when the price was affordable.

 

She started laughing and turned to me, “It costs $9,998, we have an extra $2 to buy drinks!”

 

I giggled at the random thought, did she really mean that? Us, buying our first car, together?

 

She turned to the person on her left and started talking. Was it just me, or did she become more talkative? I sighed. I have to admit, I’m….jealous.

 

With nothing left to do. I turned to the new guy--I mean, a new person and not the one that stole my seat >.<--and started conversing with him. His name was Taecyeon, and he wanted a Honda Odyssey as a first car. Ambitious? Oh, yeah.

 

I felt a tap of my shoulder and saw Tiffany’s eye-smile. “Do you want to search for more cars?”

 

What is this feeling I have? Did she want to spend time with me? If so, I felt victorious. She ignored the people she was talking with earlier to bond with me. Aaaaah, let me die.

 

I nodded and she typed in “Bugatti.” We looked at the most expensive price and dropped our mouths. $4 million for a car!??!?!

 

“That’d be worth it if you lived next to a racetrack.” I nodded and we search for some awesome ones.

 

Our teacher caught us looking at “Lamborghini” cars and asked us how much it was. We laughed at her reacting when she saw the $1.4 million price.

 

“Okay, let’s stop,” our teacher said. “I’m curious to what you’ve found and if they’re affordable. I saw some of you look at expensive ones like ‘Lamborghini,’” she gave us a playful stare and Tiffany and I giggled. “It’s not bad to dream big, but for now, let’s stick to used ones.”


After that, we still had another unit to read. Urgh, if Tiffany wasn’t here, I would have never liked this class.

 

 


A lot actually happened on Day 4, so I have to cut it into 2 parts. I'll update it later. KEKEKE. Oh, yeah. I went to a hiatus for a while. I'm sorry for not telling you. 

 

COMMENT AND I'LL UPDATE IT FASTER!