Day 4 (part 2)

My One Week Love Story in Driver's Ed.

So, we have this thing were we help each other out, right? The teacher has nothing against it since she was okay with it.


 

“What instruments do you play?” I asked during lunch.


 

“Piano, flute, guitar,” she replied nonchalantly.


 

But, my mouth was open, “Wow. I wish I could play those instruments.”


 

She turned to me and said, “Teach yourself, then.”


 

I bit my tongue from saying things like, Can’t you teach me? “Did you teach yourself?”


 

“Mhmm,” she mumbled while chewing on her sandwich.


 

“Wow.” SHE’S MAKING HERSELF IRRESISTIBLE.


 

“I don’t have enough time for those, I’m too old.”


 

She giggled, “Nothing’s too old to learn something you love.”


 

“Hey, hey, what are we talking about here?” Our teacher asked. Gee, thanks for ruining a great moment.


 

I decided to boast about my seatmate, “She’s going to a school for musicians! All her instruments are also self-taught.”

The teacher had this gleam of pride on her eye. “Really? The one where Whoopi Goldberg and a few other musicians started out?”


 

Tiffany gave a curt nod and smiled nervously. Looks like she doesn’t like attention.


 

Our teacher suddenly clapped her hands to gain the others attention. “I always want to know what my students are. I want to know their special talents and see them evolve. Does anyone here know how to play an instrument? Because, this young woman here is something. Tiffany, care to tell us?”


 

“Umm, sure. I play the Piano, Flute, and Guitar. I’m going to a university for musicians in the opening year. I’m also in a jazz band and we play at different locations around the city.”


 

Well, those were informations I didn’t know. Tiffany, just, how amazing are you?


 

#


 

It’s safe to say I’ve gathered enough courage to tell her my name, which I still doubt she knows, but not enough courage to ask her number.


 

“Hey,” I said.


 

She turned to me with curious eyes and I wanted to pinch her cheeks so much.


 

“I just realized, we haven’t really introduced ourselves to each other yet.”


 

She gave me a sweet, shy smile and reached out her hand. “Hellooo, I’m Stephanie, but people call me Tiffany.”


 

I held her hand and oh, they were soft, “I’m Jessica.”


 

She laughed and continued reading.


 

Do I have a chance now? Tiffany, I’m not way out of your league, right? 

 


Okay, in my defense, I DIDN'T REALIZE HOW SHORT THE PART 2 WAS. Okay?? HAHAHA

My dear readers, the next chapter is the last T.T I'm quite sorry if this has been a VERRY short story.  We'll see if I decide to make a sequel. It depends on the response I get *comment*

Shoutout goes to rhaedcliffe thanks for the upvote!!!!