Day 1

My One Week Love Story in Driver's Ed.

I met her in driver’s ed…

 

Most of my friends told me that, that class was boring. I didn’t think so.  Not after I met her. No, she made everything in that class enjoyable. Everything with her.

 

#

 

Day 1.

 

Tch, it’s not my fault I overslept! I mean, come on! Why have classes at 8 a.m. during summer, like, why?! But, anyways, yes, I was late. To be precise I was 5 minutes late.

 

Typically, I wouldn’t care if I was late. I was known for being late, but today I was a nervous wreck. Probably because: 1. I haven’t interacted with ANYONE during half the summer time, 2. it was the first day. How embarrassing could that be?!

 

I walked in and dared NOT to look at anyone but the teacher. I humbly bowed my head and apologized for being late. She chuckled and replied jokingly that I was. I scanned the seats and saw that NO chair was available, so I sat by the computers.

 

“Okay, class. This is drivers ed. In this class, you will be taught how to take care of your car, yourself, and other’s around you when you are driving…” the rest of the things she said was self-explanatory.

 

I finally looked at the faces of the people in the room. Yeah, a few familiar looking people, not people I actually talk to, so, once again, I am lonely.

 

“Alright, let’s get rollin’. Everybody pick a computer and since we are a rather large group of students, some may have to double.”

 

I chuckled at faith. I was late, but hey, I get a computer all to myself. I couldn’t help but think –no hope—that somebody would ask me to share a computer. I don’t want to be lonely, again.

 

“Type in the website and follow the instructions on this paper. Once you are done, sit quietly ‘till I tell you to do so.”

 

#

 

She told us to start reading the stuff found on the website. Tsk, really? This was THE driver’s ed.? I was expecting more...”visuals” in the topic, I mean, reading won’t do you any good like experience will, right?

 

I clicked the “forward” button and saw the instructions. “TAKE QUIZ.” Wait, quiz? Oh, my gosh. Is this school?!?!

 

Reluctantly, I took the quiz. I was stuck with one question, though. Gosh, I should have read everything!

 

“It’s B,” a voice on my right said. I turned to it and saw a girl staring at my screen. She was sharing a computer with some other girl, so she was probably waiting for her turn to take the quiz.

 

“Oh, right, thanks.”

 

After a couple more questions I got the results. “A hundred, nice,” the same voice from before said. She smiled and continued with her work, I chuckled and focused on mine. I’m starting to think that driver’s ed. isn’t that boring.

 

 


 

Sooo, this is quite accurate on what happened. HAHAHA, "she" was a "he," though. I don't adore Gender Benders as much so I'm not comfortable of doing it, yet. Are the characters as mysterious as I want it to be? HAHAHA

Please COMMENT and SUBSCRIBE if you like the story, lol.