Misery End

My Peterpan~

She was asleep after what had she faced today. For once, she is excited going to bed. A feeling she used to feel when she was young. Exhilarating. Anna woke up, looking around the vast field. There, there he is. Her wolf. Suho..

“Suho…” She called him. From far, she can see him, leaping, running towards her. His arms wrapped around her waist, lifting her up a bit.

“Anna... You are back…” His voice, soft and raspy, making her lips curved into a smile. She nodded.

“I am!” She giggled softly. Suho gently put her down on the field.  They walked slowly, with him holding her small hand tightly.

“I got scolded again...” She told him. He looked at him, her smile faded.

“Why can’t you told them it’s not your fault?” He asked even though he knew her answer. Anna shook her head.

“I can’t, you know that… Luna is my friend.” Suho let out a deep growl. That’s not friend. She was jealous of his Anna.  He is sure of it.

“Don’t do that…” She walked towards the river.

“Can we play in the water?” Anna asked him. Suho nodded.

“Do you want wolf me to play with you?” He asked him.

“No… Let’s spend time just us?” She smiled. Suho nodded again and hold her hand tightly as he leads her step by step into the river.

“Be careful, Anna…” Anna nodded and slowly followed his steps. The coldness of the river makes her shuddered.

“This is nice…” Anna bend down slightly and splashes the cold water towards him. Suho cringes as the cold water hit his face which omits giggles from her.  He returned the favored to her, splashing water to her, causing her to shriek.

“Not fair…” Anna giggled and continued to splash him, unaware she is stepping on a rather slippery stone. Sensing that, Suho immediately shifted and holding her from falling into the cold water.  She smiled, holding to his fur.

“Thank you, Suho…” She rubbed his neck, hearing him growling thank you.

“Lets wash you?” She grinned, slowly wetting his furs, she can hear him whining in defeat. Anna continued to wash her grey wolf.

“A lot of bad things happen today…” She mumbled.

“But you are the best ever happen to me today..” She smiled and hugged the wet wolf. Suho shifted back, and hugs her.

“You always have me, Anna…Always, I promised you remember?” He smiled.

“Yah, you got me wet!” She giggled, nevertheless, she hugged him back.

“Lets get dry, then!” He helped her to step out from the river. Anna held his hand tightly.

“Thank you, Suho…” They walked until they reached the tree, sitting underneath the tree, waiting for their clothes to get dry. Anna rested her head on his lap, looking at him.

“I always have you, Suho…”

 

Next day,

Anna woke up that morning, refreshed and happy. She gripped her bed sheet, smiling happily.

“I have someone to turn to…” She turned to her alarm, immediately getting up, getting ready for whatever the day planned for her.

“I always have you…” She mumbled as she stepped into the building of her office, bumping into Luna along the way. The other girl smirked, giving her the look of pure dislikes.

Anna kept her eyes down as she sat at her desk, minding her own-self. When she heard a foreign footsteps approaching. She can hear Luna and her coworkers getting excited. Anna looked up, and saw a man in sit approaching her desk.

“Miss Lee?” 

 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sorry if its a bit short, and it took a while to update, I am pretty occupied with presentation actually ^^ Do comment and enjoy it! - Nina