Today~

My Peterpan~

Her body jerked up from the deep sleep she had. Every little details of that dream, she remembered it vividly. In that dream, she was laying down under a shady tree. The breeze was so gentle, that she believe it was whispering to her. When she opened her eyes, she can clearly see the blooming flower next to her. Her often frowning face slowly curl up into a smile. This is her place. Where she belongs to. 

Anna sat up, when her ears caught a faint rustling. Her eyes immediately darted around. From the thicker part of the forest, came a mighty looking beast, a white as snow wolf.  Her heart beating fast, as if she knew that wolf. She recognized him.

"Suho.." That name escaped her lips, a mere whisper. The wolf came closer to her, nuzzling her cheeks, them. A gesture she believed to mean I miss you. She swore she heard a voice from the wolf, saying,

"Welcome back.."Anna hold onto the wolf's soft fur. Her eyes stared into a pair of shining amber eyes. 

"Suho.." She called again, slowly wrapping her arms around his neck. Slowly, her tears fall. The fur slowly fading. Instead of hugging a wolf, she is now hugging a full grown man. His hand stayed on her back. Not a single word escaped his lips either. Giving her the chance to cry her overdue tears. He knew exactly how long was the tears due. He knew how stressed she has been, how long has she repressed her feeling. He missed her so much, he wanted to say that. But he knew too well to not pressed her. The welcoming her back can wait. 

Just like old time, Suho craddled her onto his lap, his hug, not once try to stop her tears, even he, himself can feel the pain she endured. Anna kept her face buried into his chest, and he can feel the warmth of her tears, wetting his thin shirt. When her tears slowly subsidied, Suho knows. He knows it's time for her to go back to her hurtful reality. He cupped her cheeks, his thumbs gently wiped her tear-stained cheeks.  He pressed his lips gently on her forehead.

"I'll be here, always, waiting.." He whispered to her, letting her tired body to relax, falling asleep in his arms, slowly fading into nothingness. His eyes, those brown eyes, slowly turned into amber.

That's when she wake up. She can still feel his warmth, the warmth from his body. How his thumbs gently wipes her tears. Her lips slowly called for him, in the darkness of dawn.

"Suho..." She somehow feels so much better. Now she knows, somehow, somewhere, she has someone that care. 

Today,

"IS THIS WHAT YOU CALL WORK?" The papers she spend hours to finish yesterday was thrown towards her. She picked up those papers, bowing few times to her boss. Her cheeks flushed. She barely had time to recheck it, but she was sure she did it as she was told to. 

"I'm sorry, sir. I'll correct this.." She bowed again before hurriedly went out of the office. As she walked out, she can hear the snickering of those she thought as friend.  Anna sat at her place, taking deep breathe. She reminiscend her dream once more. Seeking strength. A smile crept on her face. She looked at her reality. These papers... Her eyes widened. This is not her work! Her eyes darted around and stopped when she saw the smirk on Luna's face. The one she knew too well. 

Anna sat back onto her chair, slowly rectifying the work once more. She refused to report it to the boss. Right before lunch, she passed her work to her boss. Once done, she sat back on her chair, her face buried into her hands, as she slowly drifted into sleep.

"Anna.." She looked around. There he is and here she is again. Suho smiled at her and her cheeks grew red. 

"W-where is this place, Suho?" His smile slowly disappeared. 

"You don't remember this?" His brown eyes pierced into hers. 

"N-neverland.." She mumbled. His eyes keeps on staring at her.

"Where anything sad never come.." She answered it herself. 

"Neverland..." Suho nodded to her. 

 

 

 

-------------------

I am sorry for just updating this >.< I was so busy with assignments and finally got the time to type this again ^^ 

Do comment and tell me what to improve! 

edited and check done - princeshohae