Once Upon a Time II [Suho's POV]

My Peterpan~

14 Years Ago,

"SUHO!!" She ran into me, her smile is bright like always. I tilted my head as she sat on my lap.

"I made new friend today. Her name is Luna. " She got animated talking. What else could I do, except to listen to her. It is not bad actually. I rather listen to her soft voice anytime. It's rare to see her this animated. I listened to her, barely interrupting. All I know that this Luna person making her happy and I hope it stays that way. 

"Someone come to the orphanage today. She drove a big black car. " She smiled. 

"She brought us clothes and this dress..I got this dress. Luna said it makes me look hideous.." She stood up and holds the dress infront of her. A white dress, with smal red flowers. 

"It's not hideous right?" I shook my head.

"You look pretty, Anna..."  Her smile grew. She is pretty, I would never lie to her. She changed into the dress and tugged my hand. 

"Lets go and play, Suho.."  I nodded as I was in my wolf form, I carried her around. Her small hands holding on me tight.

 

12 years ago,

She was late. Anna's never late. She hates making people wait. What happened to her? I paced around in my wolf form, my paws leaving its prints everywhere.   Where is Anna?  I growled. I waited there, the spot she always came. 

"Suho, Suho..." Her voice...I opened my ambered eyes, looking at her. Something is wrong. Her eyes, puffy and swollen. I nuzzled her cheeks. But she stopped me. 

"I-I'm sorry.." Her voice cracked, and she threw her arms around my waist, I craddled her safe into my arms. 

"W-whats wrong, Anna?" My heart pounded, something bad, I won't like it at all. She cried onto my chest, and I can only rub her back, giving her support. 

After a long while, she pulled away from me. And I knew, she was not my Anna. At least not the one grew with me.

"I won't come anymore..."Her stare was cold, piercing cold, like a cold dagger. 

"At least not now...They say I need to grow up.." I looked at her, disbelief. My Anna leaving me?

"But..." I looked at her, but, its like giving me hope. 

"I'll be back after 12 years, I'll comeback for you, Suho.." Her voice sounded distant to me. The moment I look up, Anna is gone. I howled as I run into the woods, waiting for her back.

 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Still a short one ^^ but please do comment? I wanna know your opinion on this story - nina

beta done -희린