Chapter 65

Remind Me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 65

 

While you walked home with Youngjae you were massaging your shoulders. Seokjin was so nervous that you had to repeat scenes. The ones he got right were more than perfect, but when he messed up a scene, it had to be rehearsed more than necessary, all that made you more tense than usual.

“Tiring rehearsal huh?”

You kept massaging the muscle area that was tighter. “Yeah, Seokjin was so nervous he kept messing up lines. He’s really good I don’t know why he was so anxious.”

Youngjae rolled his eyes and then gently massaged the area making you blush.

“There?” –He asked peeking at your face and you nodded. Youngjae massaged your shoulder for several minutes until you felt the muscles relax.

“That’s better thanks…” –You said and scooted closer to him.

“Are you cold?” –He asked already taking out his infamous sweater.

“Yeah, it’s kind of chilly today.”

­The boy carefully placed the sweater on your shoulders and wrapped you in a hug warmer than the sweater itself. 

“Let’s go to the café, I’ll buy you some hot chocolate.”

You nodded and leaned your head on his shoulder making him smile even more.

 

 

After going to the café, on the way home, the conversation about Seokjin came along. Just as Sarah said he was jealous because of that brief interaction. He said something along the lines of disrespectful and rude, and he didn’t even know the guy to begin with. It was obvious that when it came to you, he was still a little insecure.

“But I did choose you, didn’t I?” –You responded to one of his complaints and shut him up.

“Y-yeah b-ut…” –He tried to respond but you interrupted.

“You have absolutely nothing to worry about Jae. He’s just a classmate and co-star and aside from that we have no relationship. And you should get through that little head of yours...” –You poked his forehead. –“…That I love you and no one else.”

When you finished the sentence you had realized what you said, but he was quicker. Is not like you didn’t feel that way, is just that in the present those words hadn’t left your lips. It was Youngjae's first time hearing them from you, that and his expression made you feel somewhat flustered.

“You what?” –He leaned forward closer to you.

You chuckled embarrassed and hurried your steps but he still caught up to you.

“Nothing.”

At least you were a couple of houses away from yours so you walked away quickly from him and he rushed behind you.

He trapped you in his arms in another warm hug and turned you around.

“I want to hear that again.” –He teased.

You shook your head and looked away. “I got to get home, my parents will worry.”

“Don’t change the subject.”

“I’m not! I didn’t say anything…” –You released yourself from his arms flustered and walked to your balcony and held out his sweater. –“Here!”

He was still smiling like an idiot because of your choice of words.

“Keep it.” –Youngjae pushed the sweater gently towards you and kissed your forehead. –“So you can think about how much you love me w

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter