Chapter 54

Remind Me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 54

 

 

Daehyun walked to Youngjae, only minutes until class begun, and his friend was a mess. Backpack emptied right on the floor, all his books and notebooks on the desk and other random junk. Now he truly believed his friend had lost his mind.

“Lost something?” –He casually walked over.

“No. Not really, I just thought it would be wonderful idea to throw my things out of my bag for no reason!” –Youngjae slowly raised his tone in annoyance.

“Okay, okay, my question was a little out of place. But seriously, what are you looking for?” –Now he was really worried, he had known his friend for too long, and Daehyun knew he must’ve lost something really important.

“Apparently death.” –Youngjae kept shuffling his things for the umpteenth time, to that he added. –“I promised Sarah I’d keep the Pendrive where the samples for the music we’ve recorded are… And I COMPLETELY messed up!”

To Daehyun everything was clear now. Everything made complete sense. Of course his friend would be terrified for something like that happening. Sarah was scary as it is, imagine being in his friend’s shoes at a time like this.

“Okay Jae, we can keep this away from her while we find it. I won’t let my friend die at such a young age. Now clean up this mess before ‘You know who’ arrives and wonders what the heck’s going on with you.”

Youngjae nodded and with the help of his friend started to clean up all of his things. For now the girl hadn’t asked for the thing, so there was no problem… right?

 

--

 

“Give it.” –Sarah put her hand out in his face, no explanation whatsoever.

“Uh… Give what?” –Youngjae said innocently, knowing dreadfully exactly what she was talking about.

“Don’t play dumb. We have some samples to save, just give it.”

“About that…” –He began; Daehyun was eyeing the both of them in suspense.

If there was something Youngjae was bad at handling was pressure. No doubt on why he had some troubles before Daehyun stepped in and befriended him. So he thought he’d have to as other times step in.

“He doesn’t have it.” –Daehyun quickly said.

Youngjae was really surprised, but not the good kind of surprise.

“And… why doesn’t he have it?” –She crossed her arms menacingly.

Sunhwa was sidelines witnessing the sudden confrontation, things got tense pretty quickly.

“He left it in his house. He doesn’t have it here.”. –He added with confidence, to which Sarah turned to Youngjae and scoffed.

“That’s funny. Because I thought you promised me you would keep it safe. I didn’t think telling everyone you had that thing would exactly be keeping it in safety.” –She responded.

“I-I didn’t tell anyone, I promise. He was the only one who knew about it.” –Youngjae defended. –“You can trust me.”

Sarah sighed in defeat, why were they even having this conversation was beyond her.

“Fine. Bring it tomorrow, no excuses. Meeting dismissed.”

The girl turned her back, took her things and walked away and as soon as she left both Daehyun and Youngjae started to breathe again.

Sunhwa was sharp and took notice of what exactly was going on. She stood up from her chair, slung her bag and as she was walking by them she said. “Let me guess. You lost it, (Pointing at Youngjae) and you, (Pointing at Daehyun) ,are covering for him?”

The two just kept quiet and she a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter