Torn between two - Chapter 2

Torn between two

Each chapter, I'll be writing 5 paragraphs. So yeah.

      --

After school ended, Hye Won gave Eun Soo her phone number so she contact her incase they're lost. 'Hye Won-ah, can you give me your phone number?'...'Sure. 0123456789. Thanks!' .... 'No problem.'...'The fansign is on 2:00PM but we'll be going there at 1:00PM which is just half an hour from now because I'm sure they'll be a lot of people during 2:00PM. Anyways, first come first serve' Eunsoo chuckled..'Haha. Sure, I'll be waiting for you at the bus stop over there' Hye Won said as she pointed to the bus stop which was around 300m from their place to the bus stop. 'Okay' Eun Soo turned around and saw that her bus had arrived. 'Uhh, Hye Won-ah, I need to go now. My bus is here. See you later!' Eun Soo waved to Hye Won and then ran to the bus. As for Hye Won, she walked home.

 

  Ding dong. The doorbell at Hye Won's house rang. 'Yes, I'm coming!' Mrs Lee shouted as she quickly walked to the gate and opening the door for Hye Won. 'Hello eomma.'..'Hi, how was your day?'...'It was nice I met a new friend....and a new enemy'... 'That's nice'...'Oh yes, eomma, I'll be going to TEEN TOP's fansign event with my new friend, Eun Soo'...'Okay! Be back home early'...'I will!'. Hye Won walked to their meeting area and patiently waited for Eun Soo to appear. Hye Won waited and waited. Suddenly, her phone rang, she answered the call. 'Eun Soo, are you coming?'...'Yes I am! Just hold on a lil' bit. There's a bit of jam over here'..'Okay'. Hye Won ended the call.

 A car stopped infront of her. She saw someone waving to her. 'Eun Soo?!'...'Yes!' Eun Soo came out, Hye Won started jumping around cause she was excited to meet her favourite band, TEEN TOP, and most importantly, her ultimate bias of all time, Changjo and also the other members. 'Eun Soo! I'm so nervous. Omg what should I say to Changjo..Should I let them sign on my shirt?...I do hope Changjo can hug me!'...'Hye Won-ah, calm down. Just follow what I do when we reach there.'...'Okay hehe'.

  The bus arrived and then they gave some cents to the bus driver and then they sat at an empty spot. 'Eun Soo, do I look okay?...Is my hair nice?...Is my makeup smuged?'...'HYE WON-AH! Calm your down. You're alright' Eun Soo raised her voice a little bit. 'Okay...' After a few minutes, they reached the fansign area. Not so much people were there. They didn't expect it. The TEEN TOP members were sitting there and preparing to sign. 'OMG LET'S GO NOW!' Hye Won started shouting. Hye Won and Eun Soo went to each other's bias. Hye Won's bias is Changjo and Eun Soo's is Niel.

 Hye Won handed a card to Changjo which says 'I love your style, I love your voice, I love you and everthing else about you. Please follow my twitter account, @Hyewon_Angel_123. Changjo opened the card and chuckled. 'Please sign here, here and here' Hye Won was pointing on her bag, her notebook and her shirt. 'I love you!' Hye Won then walked to the member on Changjo's right which was Ricky. She let the other members to sign and then she waited for Eun Soo and then they sat down on the floor to see the members for a long time.

 

Heyyo 8D. The 2nd chapter is done! :D The next chapter will be a continued chapter for this. So yeah. I'll try to update on Thursday. Idk e.e Anyways, I hope you enjoy it, bye! ^^