Torn between two - Chapter 3

Torn between two

Hye Won and Eun Soo sat on the floor. After a few minutes, bunch of ANGELS came and started screaming of joy. 'I love you L Joe! I love you! Please marry me!' They both heard someone screaming that. Hye Won and Eun Soo looked at each other and then broke out into a laugh 'Hahaha. Did you hear that?' ... 'Lololol As if'. To keep their fans entertained, all of them sang 'Be ma girl'. Everyone was screaming, including Hye Won and Eun Soo. They sang along too. After a few hours, the fansign event ended. Hye Won walked towards Changjo ' Uhh, remember to follow me hehe' Hye Won blushed and she ran off.

 

Hye Won and Eun Soo went home. The first thing Hye Won did when she reached home was opening her laptop and logging in to her twitter account. She check her followers list and saw @whdgus1004 [Changjo]'s username there. Hye Won jumped everywhere and started screaming. 'Aish, why is Hye Won screaming' Mrs Lee was wondering. 'Hye Won-ah! Please lower down your voice'...'Arraseo!'. Hye Won tweeted this ' Omo, I didn't know you will follow me @whdgus1004' After a few minutes, Changjo tweeted back. 'Hahaha'.

 

Suddenly, Hye Won received a DM from @whdgus1004 which says 'Hey, are you free tomorrow? If you are then, let's go to starbucks?' Hye Won jaw dropped and started banging her table. She ran downstairs and told her mom. 'MOM! CHANGJO WANTS TO GO TO STARBUCKS WITH ME!'...'Really?'...'YES! HE MESSAGED ME ON TWITTER OMG'...'Okay' Her mom, which was totally calmed. After that, Hye Won called Eun Soo and told her that. 'OMG HYE WON! YOU'RE SO LUCKY!'...'HEH, I KNOW!'

 

Hye Won replied Changjo and said 'Sure ;). What time shall we go then?'...'During the night? Since there are less people. Hah'..'Okay'. Since it was already night time, Hye Won went to bed and slept. She had a nice dream about Changjo and her marrying. The next day, Hye Won went to school as usual and everyone was staring at her. 'Whats happening?' she told Eun Soo.

 

'OH MY GOD ARE YOU THE GIRL WHICH CHANGJO TWEETED TO'..'Yeah why?'..'I HATE YOU!' The crazy girl slapped Hye Won because she was jealous. Everyone gathered around Hye Won,Eun Soo and that crazy girl. 'Hye Won ah! Are you okay?' Eun Soo pat Hye Won's back. 'Yeah, I am.' Eun Soo slapped the crazy girl back. 'Shut up girl' Both of them walked to their classroom. 'Just ignore crazy people like them. They're just bunch of jealous freaks'...'Okay'. The teacher came in and taught them .

 

Yo yo yo! 8D Sorry for not updating for a longggg time ;AAA; So yeah, I decided to add this 'crazy girl' in this xD. Buh byeee! c: