Torn between two - Chapter 4

Torn between two

After school, Hye Won immediately ran home and went into her room to check her DM. She saw a message and she clicked on it. It was a DM from @whdgus1004. She clicked on the message and 'Hey (; Ready for tonight?' Hye Won was spazzing over the wink which Changjo send through the internet. Hye Won pictured the wink and literally was screaming. 'OMGGGGGGGGGGGG. YES I AM! WOOHOO' Hye Won replied to him while smilling widely.

 

'Eomma, I won't be home for dinner' Mrs. Lee saw her daughter running down the stairs. 'Okay, why? Where are you going?'...'Oh you know, hehe. Remember I told you that Changjo wants to go to starbucks with me,so,yeah.'...'Oh yes, have fun,honey'...'I sure will!,Mom i'm going to Eun Soo's house. Bye!' Hye Won walked to Eun Soo's house and chatted with her about her date with Changjo

 

'Hye Won-ah, can you please take a hot picture of Changjo for me?'...'Lol,sure'...'Hye Won, you're really lucky okay' Eun soo said as she started sniffing. 'Aw. Don't sob'..'Okay'...'Anyways, it's time for me to go now. Bye Eun Soo'...'Remember okay! Bye bye! Take care'. Hye Won went to the starbucks near a mall and she saw Changjo, Ljoe and Ricky sitting in there.

 

'What is Ljoe and Ricky doing there?' Hye Won thought in her mind. 'Nah, who cares' Hye Won walked in starbucks and then tapped on Changjo's shoulder. 'Heh, hey.' ..'Oh,you're here. Have a sit'...'Sure' Hye Won sat beside Changjo and then Ricky beside Ljoe. There were not many people at starbucks during this hour. So basically they were free from fangirls. 'So, what do you wanna drink?' Changjo asked. 'Anything would be fine'..'Okay' Changjo ordered the drink.

 

The awkward moment was here. 'Uhh, hey Ricky and Ljoe'...'Hi noona! :D' Ricky was smiling. Hye Won was melting because of Ricky's aegyo-ness. Changjo came back with the drinks and then passed it to her and Ricky n Ljoe. Changjo sipped his drink and then started talking. Ricky,Changjo and her was the one talking only. Ljoe was just silent. Hye Won whispered into Changjo's ear 'uhh, is Ljoe okay? He seems to be all silent'...'Nah, he's always like this. Don't mind him'..'Arraseo'

 

They all finished their drink, since it's late already, Hye Won has to go home. She almost forgot about Eun Soo's request. 'Uhh, can we all take a picture together? and can you guys sign on it? Heh'..'Sure' Hye Won was posing a peace sign and then Changjo was making a kissy face, Ricky doing 'bbuing bbuing' and then Ljoe just ...nothing at all. They signed on the polaroid card and then Hye Won went home. 'Bye!' ...'See you soon'...'Bye noona!'...'Bye'

 

YOOHOO. Finally my poster is done o/ I really love the poster omfg. xD Anyways, here is the fourth chapter. I hope you liked it. RICKY IS JUST SO CUTE EEEEEEEEEEK! xDD