Torn between two - Chapter 1

Torn between two

[CHAPTER 1]

It was Hye Won's first day of school today. Hye Won woke up by the sound of the alarm clock. Dididing dididing!  Hye Won was annoyed by the sound of her alarm clock which was constantly repeating. She dragged her foot into the bathroom and stared at the mirror. 'It's the first day of school,look nice, don't look like a wimp' She reminded herself. She brushed her teeth, then showered then went downstairs to eat her cereals which was prepared by her mom, Mrs Lee. 

After finishing her cereal, she tooked her bag and wore her shoe. 'Mom, I'm leaving'...'Okay! Be back home early!'...'Yeah yeah' Hye Won mumbled. She walked to her school, because it's not really far from her school to her house. After 10 minutes, she reached school. She stood infront of the school gate. 'Okay Hye Won, prepare yourself'...She walked in the school. She walked around the school to get used to it, then she looked for the principal's office to get her timetable. She couldn't find it, so she asked someone who was standing beside her. 'Hey, uhmm do you know where is the principal's office?'...'Go find it yourself' The person answered rudely..'Tch' Hye Won said while walking to a different person. 'Do you know where is the principal's office?...'Oh yes, Walk straight then, turn to your right.'...'Okay! Thank you!' Hye Won said while smiling brightly. She skipped to the principal's office.

 

Knock knock. Hye Won knocked on the door. 'May I come in?'..'Yes please' Hye Won bowed to the principal and sat on the chair. 'May I help you?'....'I would like to collect my timetable. My name is Hye Won Lee'...'Ah yes' The principal looked for her timetable paper and then passed it to her. 'Here, you're in class 3B. I hope you'll enjoy your first day of school.' .... ' Oh my gosh! Thank you! ' Hye Won was literally jumping on her seat. The principal cleared . 'Uhum'...'Oops sorry, hehe' Hye Won said as she bowed and then walked to her classroom.

 

She stood infornt of the classroom and peeked. She saw people sitting on the desks and stuff. She walked in there and sat on an empty spot. A girl who was talking to her friend turned around and told Hye Won. 'Hey! I'm sitting over there. Move your away from there now!'...'Oh. I'm sorry'.. She saw another empty spot but there was a girl sitting on the other side. 'Uhh, is this seat taken?'...'Nope! You may sit here!'..'Thanks!' Hye Won sat on the chair and introduced herself. 'Hi, I'm Hye Won Lee, call me Hye Won,you?'...'Oh! I'm Jung Eun Soo'..'Nice to meet you' Hye Won offered her a hand shake.

 

'By the way, who's that girl over there?' Hye Won asked while pointing to the girl which just shouted at her. 'Oh my, she's the queenka in this school. She's really mean' Eun Soo whispered so that girl won't hear her. 'I see'. Hye Won looked at what Eun Soo was looking at, She saw her favourite band, Teen Top's picture. 'OH MY GOD. THAT'S TEEN TOP AHHH!' Hye Won started screaming and fangirling...'OH MY GOD LOOK AT CHANGJO'S FLAWLESS FACE' she continued....'Omg, you love teen top too?'...'I sure do!'....'Yay! Teen Top is having their fansign event this afternoon, wanna come?'...'OH MY GOD SURE' The whole class was staring at her. 'Oops' Hye Won looked down cause she was embarassed.

 

Hello 8D. Sorry if I made some grammer mistakes. Heh c: The next chapter will be uploaded next week. Thanks for reading! Do subscribe to my story o u o.