Chapter 4

Another Me

As usual, Hyora go to her favorite place. The top of the hill.

Hyora wreak all her anger to her painting.

She painting about herself, but with a reflection on the mirror.

She paint a dark shadow on the reflection. Then she heard  a whisper, "Let's hone your power"

***

Baekhyun little quarrel with his mother, but finally he was able to convince her mother about Hyora.

Baekhyun know, that Hyora like hill so much, so he go to the hill. But NIL. She can't find Hyora there.

Baekhyun not give up. He search Hyora in the middle of the forest.

"HYORA!"

"HYORA! WHERE ARE YOU?!"

"LET FINISHED THIS PROBLEM AMICABLY"

"HYORA!"

Baekhyun keep shouting, althought no one answer it.

He enter into the deepest forest area. He very suprised because he look village is on fire.

"Fire!" Baekhyun yelled to the village to inform the villager that their village is on fire.

"Hello anyone still inside this house?" Baekhyun yelled.

No one answering.

"I think all people already move. Maybe Hyora hide on this village."

The longer he was in there, he felt like one of his senses are not functioning.

Coincidence there is an ancient house that was not hit by fire.

So he decided to take a break on one house that are not affected fire.

He enter the house and he is right. The house is not affected by fire.

He sat on one of the contained overstuffed sofa in that house.

And slowly he forget about Hyora.

Baekhyun began to close his eyes for sleep. But he heard someone calling him.

"Baekhyun oppa. Come here please." It's sound like Hyora.

Of course Baekhyun can't refuse it. He exactly know, if it's Hyora.

He come to where the sound heard. 

He open the door and.... he so happy.

"HYORA!" Baekhyun want hug his little sister, but....

"STOP!!" Hyora make a stop sign.

"Hyora! Please, lemme explain everything!" Baekhyun said while he come closer to Hyora.

"I already tell you to stop!" Hyora said while she continue painting. She make a rough on her painting. And when she do the rough , Baekhyun legs disappear.

"WHERE'S MY LEGS? WHAT DID YOU DO?"

"You already know my power, oppa"

"Okay, I know you're not normal, but I don't know what your powers"

"Painting then something happen" Hyora said with a smirk.

"So, it's real?"

"Now tell me the truth, oppa. You hate me, right?"

"Why I must hate you" Baekhyun said angrily.

"Liar" Hyora make a rough again. And this is make Baekhyun lost a half of his body.

"If you hate me, I'll let you to hate me. But don't with our parents, Hyora. they always love us" Baekhyun said and he cries.

"Don't trick me with that tears!" Hyora make a rough and now all his body is disappear. Just his head.

"Kill me if you want. I would happy if you kill me now." Baekhyun said.

"....."

"Do you know Hyora... If you are a addopted chil. I still love you. Do you know how happy I am when heard our mother have found you?"

"......"

"I remember once when mom went shopping and I was told to take care you. You always laugh and never cries."

"O-o-oppa" Hyora said softly.

"Oppa I'm sorry" Hyora said and drop her brush.

"WHAT ARE YOU DOING, HYORA?! HE ALREADY LIE TO YOU.... AND YOU STILL TRUST HIM? WHY YOU CAN'T DIRECTLY KILL HIM"

"Shut up!" Hyora yelled to that voice.

But the voice is laughed hard.

"Who's that, Hyora?" Baekhyun frowned.

"I don't know, oppa. She always follow me. And she is the source of my power"

"YES. I'M HER DEEPEST DARK HEART. ACTUALLY SHE HAVE A GREAT POWER. SHE CAN MAKE THIS WORLD CHANGE. BUT SHE DON'T KNOW IT"

"No! I don't want to change anything. I like this world" Hyora said while she crying.

"ARE YOU LIKE TO BE BULLIED AND CONTINUE TO LIED?"

"N-n-no" Hyora said honestly.

"IF SO, CONTINUE PAINTING AND CONTINUE PAINTING!"

"Hyora, trust your heart!" Baekhyun try to seduce her.

"But I can't oppa. I don't want to be bullied and... and... and.. and"

"And what? If you use your power for the wrong way, it will be dangerous for all people"

"WHAT DO I CARE?" Hyora yelled to Baekhyun.

"HYORA! WHAT ABOUT YOUR MOTHER? FATHER? ME? AND YOUR BESTFRIEND? HAYOUNG? WHAT ABOUT HER?" Baekhyun really really angry with Hyora.

"They mean a lot to me. I don't know what will happen, if they not stand beside me. ARE YOU STILL REMEMBER WITH THAT WORD?" Baekhyun face turn red because of anger.

"She is who the source of your power is your deepest dark heart. Defeat her with all love that we have give to you!" Baekhyun can't control himself again.

Hyora thinking about her oppa words. She try to remember her past. She try to remember all acident that already happen in her life. She cries when remember all the flashback, until the voice appear again.

"WHAT ARE DOING, JERK? KILL HIM NOW!" the voice said

Hyora hand move to make a rough again. But she try to against it.

"I'M NOT YOUR SLAVE, JERK!"Hyora said to the voice.

"I know what your weakness, Hyora. You easy to be affected. I know it. But you don't know what my weakness, right? So you can defeat me, Hyora!" the voice said.

"Yes yes you right. Hyora weakness is easy to be affected. But you're not. Hyora said, you're her power source. Hyora power is on painting. So your weakness is THE BRUSH! Hyora break that brush!" Baekhyun said.

"Look! You so easy to be affected. So you will follow his instruction?" the voice said.

"B-but why you so sure with the statement, oppa?" Hyora said confused.

"You come to this place without bring anything right? When I'm go to the hill I look all your painting equipment is so mess. So I know, if you not bring anything." Baekhyun explain.

"Hah?! You right!" Hyora said and grin. Hyora ready to break the brush.

"WHAT THE HECK ARE YOU DOING?!"

"I WILL BREAK THE BRUSH!" and Hyora already break the brush.

"YOU STUPID JERK, HYORA! AHHH!!!!" the voice scream out.

Hyora cover her ears with her hands.

And after the voice already disappear, she release her hands.

"So, Hyora, whether my body can come back again?"

"Hahaha of course oppa! Close your eyes. And clear all your mind! Don't let any voice come to your mind! Because you have no hands you can cover your ears, so clear you mind. If all of your senses doesn't work, all the effects will fading, and you'll sit on the sofa."

Baekhyun follow her dongsaeng words and when he open his eyes he already at home, sit on the sofa, and Hyora sit beside him.

"It's over" Hyora said.

"Congratulations!" Baekhyun said.

"Thank you! But by the way, maybe my power already disappear." Hyora said.

"Don't worry! I'll be your side~" Baekhyun said and smile to Hyora.

 

THE END

 


Author's Noteu~

So yeah, it's finally finished. Thank you for my lovely subscribers and readers. I hope you understand with the story lol xD

Have a nice day and good bye c: