Chapter 3

Another Me

"I'm home!" Hyora open the door and shock because nobody person at home.

"Aish! Alone!" Hyora stamped her foot to the floor.

 

Flashback

"Hyora! I can't go home with you! Mianhae!"

"Oh... Waeyo?"

"I must practice my basketball skill"

"I see.."

Then suddenly he whisper to me, "I need to.... you know...... about my height"

 

"Pftt Baekhyun oppa need to improve his height" Hyora said and run to her bedroom.

She don't know what to do. So she just listen to the music Noded her head and dancing in the room. Nobody disturb her, until one time...

"Who's there?" Hyora release her earphone.

Nothing happened.

"Whatever" Hyora shrug and continue dancing.

But the voice still  sounded. Actually the voice not calling her, but it's like a whisper that want TELLING something.

Hyora follow the voice, then she arrived on her mother's room.

"Ah! I wasn't allowed to come here! I'd better get out of here." Hyora want leave her mother room. But when she approached the door, she hear the voice louder. So, she decide to changed her mind.

Hyora sit on her mother bed. Nothing happen. She not look ghost or soul that hover on the air.

"I think, I'll look a ghost or something" Hyora said and lay her body.

She feel so comfort on that room. She feel like, it's HER room. Not her mother's room.

She walked around the room. Look around the painting, ancient items, and many more.

Without realizing, she drop a vase.

"What should I do? Mom will angry with me."

Hyora picked up the broken vase and put the flowers are un the vase on the dressing table.

When she put the flowers, she look a photo frame. On the photo frame there are 3 people. Mom. Dad. And Baekhyun.

"Eh?! Where am I? Why I'm not include on the photo?"

Prak

Hyora looked back to see what happens. Apparently, the window hasn't closed.

Hyora come to the window and try to close the window. Before she closed the window, she look a carving on the sky. 'OPEN HER DRAWER AND YOU'LL FIND THE TRUTH, HYORA!'

"AH!!" Hyora yelled and wiped her eyes. But it's already disappear.

"What that's mean? Should I go to the drawer?" Hyora talk to herself.

She go to the drawer and open it.Nothing special. It's just an old book. So, she just closed the drawer again.

"Nothing special here. I think, I just hallucinating" Hyora shrug and soon to leave the the room.

 Prak

"Uh, I think I already close the-" Hyora word cut because the sound wasn't come from the window, but from the drawer.

The drawer open roughly. You know, there's no one in this house, but THE DRAWER IS OPEN!

What's worse is Hyora not worry about that.

 Hyora come closer, closer, closer, and closer.

She take the old book and started to open it. And the book is her mother diary

 

August 3rd 1997,

I have an amazing dream. I dream of finding a baby in front of my house. Is it real? I hope thats real.

 

August 4rd 1997,

My dream come true! I've found a baby girl in front of my house. Actually I'm not yet tell my husband about my dreams. But I think this is my fate.

 

"HAH?! I was a addopted?" Hyora said in shock. Her tears began to fall.

"Why my mother not telling the truth?"

"Am I doing wrong?"

"Why this world full of a liar?"

Hyora irritated with herself.

She turning the sheet of paper eagerly, until it's open on the middle of the book.

Her eyes widened when read the journal.

 

September 10th 1999

I don't know why this is happen. When I'm in the kitchen, cook for the dinner, I look Hyora climb the table of the dining room and then she take a knife. But when I wiped my eyes, it turns out Hyora still laying on the floor and grin to me.

 

September 11th 1999

Wow! She really talanted. I mean Hyora so talanted. She can painting. Ok it's normal, because toddlers love doodling, isn't it? But Hyora different. She can painting well. I think she's not an ordinary girl.

 

Hyora keep reading the journal. He found about her brother, Baekhyun. Her mother experience and etc.

 

January 1st 2005

Happy New Year! We had a great time today. But you know, Hyora always experiencing a strange thing. When we let her painting, suddenly she fainted. I'm getting annoyed now.

 

March 5th 2013

Baekhyun tell me if Hyora fainted again when already painting. Why she always fainted? Uh this make me fytdrfcbhggcjl! I think she is JINXED.

 

Hyora gasped when she read that word. "I-I-I-I'm a jinxed?"

Hyora crying. She can hold her feelings. She so dissapointed about her family. If she was addopted, she can receive it. But she can't receive when her mother said that she is a jinnxed.

"Hyora, what are you doing in my room?" Mrs. Byun said when look her daughter cries.

"Eomma.." Hyora said limply.

"WHY THE HECK YOU READ MY DIARY?!" Mrs. Byun yelled to her.

Hyora doesn't answer her mother. She look on her mother eyes, than run from the room.

When Hyora on the door, Hyora look there's Baekhyun, but she ignored him.  

 

- Baekhyun POV -

"Hey, bro!" He greet me. He is my uhm teacher, maybe. Because he is a Basketball capten in here. His name is Wu Fan. Call him Kris.

"Hey! So, would you help me to improve my height?" I patted his shoulder.

"I'm sorry, bro! But I can't! Because my father was ill"

"Oh I see. Okay then. See you tommorow, Kris"

"See you too, Bacon!"

So, because he cannot teach me, I decide to go home.

I go home on foot. Because I don't have any money to ride a bus.

When I'm arrived, I look my mom stand on the living room. I don't know why she do that.

I approached her without saying anything. I want ask her, why she do this but she put her finger on my lips. I know, that means I can't talk. I wait until she do or say something. But she not do or say something. And the more weird thing is I heard someone crying I don't know if she heard it or no, but it's clearly a cry.

After a minute, finally shedo something. She walk to her room. Then said, "Hyora, what are you doing in my room?"

*It's Hyora?!* I thought.

Then I heard an answer, "Eomma..."

 "WHY THE HECK YOU READ MY DIARY?!" I never heard my mother said the thing like that.

Hyora doesn't anwer it and ran out from the house.

She look me with a tears fall from her eyes.

I want to chase her, but my mother block me.

And I let her go.