Chapter 1

Another Me

- Hyora POV -

"The sun shining brightly, but why I feel something bad will happen?" I said to myself and shrug.

Ehmm I was at the top of the hill. When I can feel save and relax.

Today is holiday so I decided to painting. Painting and drawing... It's my favourite hobbies.

I don't know, but my oppa said I can drawing and painting since I was 2 years old.

I think it was strange, but my parents and my oppa think it was great.

They mean a lot to me. I do not know what will happen, if they not stand beside me.

 

- No one POV -

"Yah! Hyora!!!!" someone yelled from the bottom of the hill.

Hyora stands from her sat and peek to the bottom of the hill.

"Baekhyun oppa?" Hyora said cutely.

"Hyora, you need a rest!" a man named Baekhyun said.

"Nope!" Hyora shook her head.

"Alright! I'll be there!" Baekhyun said and run to the top of the hill.

Hyora tidied her dress and sit nicely in her place. She don't want to look bad in front of her oppa.

When Baekhyun arrived on top of the hill, Hyora already sit nicely in her palce. All the object arranged neatly.

"Hyora! Hyora!" Baekhyun said breathlessly and sweaty.

"Are you okay oppa?" Hyora approached Baekhyun.

"I'm tired" Baekhyun said still breathlessly.

"Who says you must come her?" Hyora take a leaf and wiped it to Baekhyun.

"A leaf?" Baekhyun said confused.

"So? You want a tissue? There's no tissue in here" Hyora said.

"Whatever" Baekhyun rolled his eyes.

"I'm already help you, but your answer is 'Whatever'? Okay! Go home by yourself! Prepare some meals by your self! And do your Art homework by yourself!" Hyora said and leave baekhyun alone.

"B-b-but? Art homework too? But I can't drawing or painting. I'm bad at it." Baekhyun said and followed Hyora from behind.

Hyora sat on her seat, continued painting, and don't answer Baekhyun.

"Hyora, I'm sorry! Please forgive me!" Baekhyun beg on Hyora, but Hyora didn't hear that. She too busy with her painting.

And accidentally she make a huge lightning beam on her paintings.

Hyora fall from her seat. All her oil paint spilled. And suddenly heavy winds blow and a very bright lightning appeared on the sky.

Hyora don't know what happen, because she fainted when the lightning came.

"Hyora! Hyora!" Baekhyun shake Hyora body, but Hyora not respone it.

 

***

 

"AHH!!" Hyora wake up from her sleep.

"You already wake up?" someone whisper. And of course it's Baekhyun oppa

"What time is it now?" 

"6.30 am"

"Whut?!" Hyora said and go straight to bathroom.

Before she enter the bathroom, she wonder about something.

"What happen last day? Why my head feel so dizzy?" Hyora said to herself, but her voice like a whisper.

"Hyora!! Time!!" Baekhyun shout from Hyora bedroom.

 

(10 minutes later after take a bath)

 

Hyora go to her bedroom and wear her unifom.

After that, she go to the kitchen for have some breakfast.

"Good! 10 minutes for take a bath. Usually you take a bath for 30 minutes" Baekhyun said and giggle.

"Shut up!" Hyora said and finished her breakfast quickly.

 

Tin Tin Tin

 It's sounds of school bus.

Hyora ran to the bus, without waiting for Baekhyun.

When she enter the bus....

All people threwing her with a wads of paper. Some people threwing her with water-filled balloon.

Hyora can't said anything, she just stand in front of the student with her angry face and with wet clothes.

"You are!" there's a girl move forward for protecting Hyora. Her name is Hayoung.

"Pft... Hayoung?" someone said with a mocking voice.

"The nerd one!" added another student.

"I'm a nerdy. But why you must hurt Hyora. Why you're not hurt me?" Hayoung said with her tears fall from her eyes.

"Hayoung! I'm okay!" Hyora whisper.

"Hyora!" Hayoung said protest.

"Let me sit beside you" Hyora said with her innocent face and Hayoung can't do anything. 

Hyora sat beside Hayoung quietly, until Baekhyun come.

"Hyora?! Are you alright?"

Hyora nodded.

"Hayoung, tell me who dare to do this?" Baekhyun said angrily.

"You can ask Chorong! Girl that very popular and greatly feared by all children." Hayoung said and glare at Chorong.

"What hapen to you? I'm not doing anything" Chorong lied.

"Chorong!" Baekhyun glare at her and walk closer to her.

"What?! You belive with that nerd words?" Chorong said mocking.

"Of course I believe her. She better than you! And she is my dongsaeng's friend!" Baekhyun yelled.

All people keep silent. No one dare want to talk.

"So, are you ready to die?" Baekhyun smirk.